Lybrate.com has top trusted Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons from across India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rohit Nayar
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rohit NayarYour feedback matters!
My hair is falling continuously after taking precautions also like sls free shampoo with proper diet. And I am eating pumpkin seeds also. Please tell me what to do more to prevent it.
I have a hair fall problem for past two years, now I am using roots m5 solution, no good result. What to do?
I am loosing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect get. I don't know what else can I do Can you please help me with this.
Hi am facing face pimple and oily skin issues from last few years and oil is too much that j need to wash face every few minutes and this oil causes acne and pimples.
I am losing hair in a large quantity and suffering from dandruff also. Also strength of hair is reducing.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar cream but didn't get positive response.
I am 22 years old. I want to increase size of my breast. It's size is very small as compare. So plzz suggest me what to do.
Hii all respected doctors. I have acne problem since 5 years. Its like cyst. I got two or three times in a year in my whole face. After 3-4 month treatment. Its goes clear but cyst left big scars. please advice how I treat these scars.& cyst problem.
Hi doctor, my face was becomming black colour daily & tan also somuch on forehead, how to become white
If a persons completion is normal is there anyway to get very fair or just fair colour. Is there any chances to do it with home tips and with diet without medical treatment. May be its impossible to get fair from normal please can I know is it possible or not.
Sir I am 28 years old. Sir I have continuously fall from last two years. It is increasing day by day. From front I have dense hair but in centre very less and weak hair. I have stomach problem from last 5 years. Recently I have antral gastritis and under treatment of herbal medicine. What should I do.
Loss of hair from the scalp, one of the most common problems plaguing the world today, can be caused by a variety of factors such as genetics, disorders and environmental factors. There are a number of homeopathic treatments that are used to treat hair loss. These treatments focus on the cause of the disease rather than just treating the symptoms.
Hair loss can be classified as:
- Telogen effluvium: This is a disorder of the hair growth cycle where the telogen phase (where the hair falls out) becomes dominant.
- Alopecia aorta: This is an autoimmune disorder where the immune cells of the body destroy the hair. Hair loss tends to occur in patches.
- Androgenic alopecia: This type of disorder is caused by hormonal and genetic factors resulting in a receding hairline.
The various homeopathic treatments for hair loss are:
- Silica: Silica is used to treat a number of diseases in homeopathy. Besides being an effective remedy for hair loss, it also treats symptoms of vitiligo, nail problems and eczema.
- Phosphorus: Phosphorus is another homeopathic treatment that is used to treat hair loss. It promotes hair growth in spots where hair loss has occurred.
- Kalium carbonicum: This treatment is used for brittle and thinning of hair, as it enhances hair growth. It is usually recommended for people with various forms of alopecia.
- Lycopodium:This treatment is prescribed for people who suffer from premature balding. It is also recommended for pregnant women if they suffer from hair loss.
- Natrum muriaticum: This homeopathic remedy is made from sodium chloride and is used to treat hair problems resulting from skin complications. It is also recommended for women who face hair loss from menstrual problems. It treats dandruff and hair disorders due to hormonal imbalances.
- Sulphur: Sulphur is an excellent homeopathic remedy to treat hair loss as it promotes hair growth. It also eliminates dandruff from the scalp. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
I got acnes on my back which will not go off and is extremely painful. I am 18 and what should I do?
I have a problem regarding Hair fall it tends to loses regularly and there are lots of dandruff in my hair and my hair are growing thinner what shall I do.
Hii. Actually I've some of the pimple scars on my face and my forehead is tanned very much which looks different from the rest part of my face. Because of these 2 issues I was rejected for my carrier job in airline aviation industry. Could you please give me some valuable and effective remedy to get rid of these scars and tanned forehead. This is very urgent Thank you !
Everyone loses some hair every day. Losing up to 100 hairs a day is normal.
But if hair loss runs in your family, you could lose a lot more hair. With this kind of hair loss, you may end up with bald spots if you are a man. If you are a woman, you may find that the hair on the top of your head is slowly thinning. About half of all people have this type of hair loss by around age 50.
Although hair loss is fairly common, it can be a tough thing to live with, especially when it changes how you look. But there are ways you can treat your hair loss.
What causes hair loss?
Common causes of hair loss include:
- Family history. In most cases, hair loss is inherited, which means it's passed down from one or both of your parents. This is called male-pattern or female-pattern hair loss.
- Stress: It includes physical stress from surgery, illness, or high fever.
- Chemotheraphy: It is powerful medicine that destroys cancer cells.
- Damage to your hair from pulling it back too tightly, wearing tight braids or ponytails, or using curling irons or dyes.
- Age: You grow less hair as you get older. Hair also gets thinner and tends to break more easily as you age.
- Poor diet:It is the one with less protein or iron.
- Diseases:Thyroid [hypothyrodism and hyperthyrodism]
- Ringworm of the scalp, which is common in children.