Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rohit Krishna
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rohit KrishnaYour feedback matters!
I have atrophic scars on my face and the scar part collagen is not growing its been almost one year from my chickenpox when it happened can Chemical peeling remove my scars is it safe for my age skin (17 years) or are there any natural methods.
Hi my age is 21 and look like 28-30 l feel sad for and my face goes very black in sun sometimes god and sometimes very bad what to do to look younger.
Am 5" 4 and 60 kg. But my breast size is too small as per my body proportion. All in family are big in size. Bra size is 32 fits well on band side but cup size is too large. And smaller sizes does not fit well. Difficult to carry on certain dresses. Want to enhance to a normal size. Its affecting confidence.
Sensitive skin can make life miserable. Factors such as environmental and climatic changes, certain beauty products and medications can affect individuals with sensitive skin. There may be skin inflammation, irritation, rashes, redness, dryness and flakiness. The extent of the sensitive reaction can vary from one individual to another. In many cases, it has been observed that sensitive skin appears to be thinner than the normal skin. Thus, people with such delicate skin type need to be extra careful. Do not try self medication. It will make things worse. Always seek an expert advice. A dermatologist knows what is best for your skin.
People with sensitive skin need to follow some basic skin care regimes.
* It is very important to keep a sensitive skin hydrated and moisturised all the time. A dehydrated skin not only appears tighter, but also results in extreme skin dryness and irritation. Drink at least 6-8 glasses of water daily. It is very important to flush out the toxins and maintain the alkaline skin pH. Avoid taking very hot water or ice baths. The extreme temperatures will do your skin more harm than good. A warm water bath is an excellent option. Apply generous amounts of moisturiser, whenever your skin feels dry and itchy.
* It is best to avoid products that are harsh on your skin. Consult a dermatologist before using products containing alpha hydroxyl acids. These are strong acids and their application can lead to skin irritation and rashes. It is a healthy practice to keep your skin clean. However, not all soaps are suitable for sensitive skin. Soaps (strong alkali) are a big no. It is best to use a medicated soap, specially formulated for sensitive skin. To cleanse your face, use a mild (soap free) face wash or a cleanser.
* For people with sensitive skin, it is best not to experiment with the skin care products. Play it safe, stick to the brands you have been using for long. Certain beauty products are strongly fragranced. These can trigger severe skin and allergic reactions. Lanolin, artificial mineral oil and alcohol containing products are no better. It is best to use natural and herbal skin care products.
* Do not use cosmetics and beauty products beyond a certain period of time. Face powders, silicone based foundations, sunscreen (titanium oxide or zinc oxide based) are best for sensitive skin. These products are known to be less harsh and thus have little or no side effects.
* Before using any products, know the ingredients and chemicals that goes into its manufacture.