Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Rohini S BajajYour feedback matters!
I am 30 years old and in 2007 I have faced root canal treatment and now in same teeth I am having sever pain now what is best option to go with same rct or any thingh else.
I have started root canal treatment on 28 Dec & temporary filled but I don't continue this Is any side effects of temporary filling.
My Lower jaw teeth is straight & aligned correctly. Upper jaw tooth has a problem with alignment. I visited a Doctor who told me 4 tooth will be removed: 2 from upper & lower jaw. So I just want to confirm. Also I am 27 years old so if there will be an affect on the brain; headaches ;pain etc?
Hello, My Son is 14 months old and not a single teeth has come. What should I do is there any treatment? Please Reply.
I am also suffering from the bad breathing smell problem and power too. My tooth aches so badly that it causes headache. Guide for better tips and dentist too so that I can fill the decay tooth.
1. Bite firmly on the gauze pads covering each extraction site for atleast 30 min to help stop the bleeding
2. Do not rinse vigorously, suck on straws, smoke, drink alcohol or brush teeth next to the extraction site for 48 hours.
3. Do not forget to take the medicines as prescribed by the doctor.
4. If possible chew on the opposite side of your extraction site. Drink lots of liquids and eat soft, nutritious foods. Strictly avoid hard, hot food & drinks for first 24 hours.
5. Avoid excessive mouth opening, yawning, spitting etc
6. If bleeding continues, call your dentist.