Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Rohini GargYour feedback matters!
I got wet in raining. Now I have a very bad condition of my nose and mouth. I have a killer fever. What to do now?
I am a 20 year old female, I am suffering from headache daily in some intervals but some days I dont have them but if I suffer from headache it isn't tolerable and I cant bare them. Please am in need of help. This pain spoils my studies a lot.
I am 18 yrs old and i'm suffering from septum deviation due to which ear and nose getting infections. Advice me Please other than surgery.
Hello, I am 23 years old, I am suffering from head pain for past one month. It pains only in the left side along with eye. I am unable to eat properly from left side due to pain. Wat should I do to get relief.
I have type 1 diabetes and intake 25 units apidra both time with glucobay50 mg but my fasting sugar is180 and pubs is145 so advice me to control my fasting sugary.
Is there any problem with my penis because when it is in excited state its shape is not fully straight it is somewhat tilted?
Dear doc, One question is biting from a while^^ On which side sleeping is good for health" Is sleeping on left side make pressure on heart?
I am suffering from some types of mind problems like headache on late night, body pain. This will starts from at least 2 weeks back. Plzz give me suitable precaution.
Does masturbation's cause any problem but I don't do it every time. If no how can I get control on it can you tell me?
I am 24 years old girl nowadays i'm unable to breath properly something controlling my breath in the lower throat area this i'm feeling sometime but sometimes it's normal please let me know the reason, this problem i'm undergoing for 6-8 months.
My friend is suffering from cluster headache. He is feeling very bad, please give a suggestion that how to control?
I want to know the symptoms of aids. Test related to aids. Precautions for the aids. Medicine for the aids.
Today while I played badminton I slipped down and bit of my palm's skin fractured. I hope that place was dry but on that area there 2-3 dogs. Does there have any possibility to rabies by this injury?
Hello doctor, my age is 21 I am doing masturbation within 20-30 secs sperm is coming what can I do please suggest me anything.
Inflammation or swelling can be caused due to body's natural response to injury or disease. And arthritis is a disease in which the joints in your body swell. The inflammation or swelling can cause discomfort in the form of pain, stiffness as well as difficulty in movement.
Some of the common causes of arthritis are:
- Infections in the joint.
- Genetic makeup in which arthritis can be a hereditary trait
- Imbalance in the immunity system
- Physically taxing work life or injuries caused in an accident
Risk factors associated with arthritis:
- Obesity - Excess weight can put a lot of pressure on the joints, on the knees and hips in particular. Hence, obese people have more chances of developing arthritis than fitter people.
- Age - The risk of arthritis can increase with age. Types like osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and gout are more common in the old age.
- Joint injury - Joint injury caused due to accidents or due to sports activities can trigger arthritis. People with previous joint injuries can develop arthritis in that joint.
- Family history - You can be prone to develop arthritis if it runs in the family. It can occur due to its hereditary trait hence making you more vulnerable to the environmental factors which contribute to developing arthritis.
- Gender - Your sex is an important factor as women are more likely to develop rheumatoid arthritis while men are prone to suffer from gout.
Tips to deal with arthritis:
- Take Vitamins and olive oil: Vitamins are crucial, especially A, C and D. Vitamin A can be found in carrots. vitamin D can yet again be found in fish while vitamin C can be found in strawberries, mangoes, pineapples and oranges. Olive oil is also useful because it contains polyphenols which reduce the chances of developing arthritis.
- Control your weight: This is very important, especially for your knees. It has been proven by researchers at John Hopkins University that if you are 10 kg overweight, then 30 to 60 extra kilograms of weight fall on your knees.
- Take Omega-3 fatty acids: Research proves that the regular consumption of Omega-3 fatty acids, present in fish, result in decreased risks of rheumatoid arthritis. Omega-3 fatty acids are also found in foods such as olive oil and walnuts.