Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. RK RoyYour feedback matters!
I am having severe headache daily at evening. Some times it goes away in 1-2 hour and sometimes it stays till midnight and I can't sleep unless it stops.
My husband feels he has a bad smell in his nose whenever he blows his nose. He took medication but still the problem persists.
For e. G I am 22 years old male having suffering from headache for last 2 months, what should I do? please help me.
I am 31 years old male I have little chest pain & problem for inhale & cardiac test are normal (ct angio) what I do.
How does metabolism work in summer, rainy and winter from appetite point of view for human point of view for people aged 50+? What can we do to enhance it? Can drinking a lot of water be problematic? In summer only, based on how much one perspires?
My mother is suffering from neck pain. Sometime she point out numb area at back of her head. What should she do?
Hi doctor I am having neck, shoulder, upper arm, upper chest pain and burning sensation over upper arm and left ribs from 10 months. so, what to do?
I am addicted of chewing guthka Wants to quit chewing Have tried of it but only for less then 3 days Wants to quit for life time.
I am given tablet glucored fort sr, teniva20,payoz 30. But sugar not control, sugar around 220 for last two months.
Every day I have a problem that my mouth smells bad even after I brush for more than ten minutes but still unable to make any good therefore if you can give any solution for my problem. Thank you.
Hello doctor I had scaphiod fracture in my right hand , last year in july. Keep the plaster for 2 1/2 month and after that kept thum slpint and had therapies for 1-2 weeks. Now its almost 8 month from that day and still i have pain when I put some weight on my right hand or when i do some exercise , some time hand start sacking. Some time pain occurs due cold waves. Please suggest. Could you please share view what exactly the problem is.
Hi, this is Dr Umesh Alegaonkar from Thane, Sampada Hospital. I am going to discuss on current hot topic in medical field which is affecting most communities Diabetes, Vit-D deficiency, Hyper or Hypo perathydism and various other deficiencies.
First talking about the Diabetes itself as a WHO has declared India to be the hot and capital of the Diabetes. We are currently facing the huge socio economic burden regarding the management of Diabetology. Management of diabetic illness is apart from the investigation part of the treatment and the complications causing the huge tall on the socio econimic society.
Let me be very clear that it is going to be a silent killer and maximum number of casuality is banned by the Indian communities because of the lifestyle which currently been changed. Accidentary lifestyle, alcohol associated and the smoking. The blood pressure and diabetes which comes along with the diabetology become the integral part of the diabetology and the accelerated complications.
Juvenile diabetes is also currently a hot topic which remains highly under diagnosed. Sugar, blood rise, getting it detected below the age of 35 years or the very younger age, it still remian the untouched problem in the society. Basically the awareness needs to be created regarding the Juvenile diabetes because patients at the earlier age gets diabetes faces complications for the long period and more number of complications, multiple number of hospitalizations there which comes under the Juvenile diabetes.
Apart from that, the diabetes is giving complications such as the strokes, and the heart attacks, renal failure, liver failure and the related diabetic foot ulcers which gives enormous kind of complications. Patient literally suffer from non healing ulcers, amputation of the limbs and patients may also face systematic failure in the multiple organ diseases.
Patients are also going for dialysis due to diabetic nephropathy and the chronic kidney diseases.
My urge is that the timely checkup and the regular checkup of your blood sugar and the time to time consultation with the diabetologist may help decrease the diabetic complications and patient may feel at ease.
For further information regarding this, please contact me through lybrate.com.
Symptoms Of Skin Fungus
While skin fungus may be caused by different environments and different types of fungi the signs or the symptoms of such infections are common:
• The skin of the feet peels, cracks or scales off
• Redness occurs on the skin as well as blister formation
• The skin tends to soften and breakdown
• There could be itching and burning
It is to be noted that skin fungus causes infections that are highly contagious. Thus, it can easily be transmitted from one person to another. The infected area needs to be treated or else it will spread to other areas of the body and cause complications. The different kinds of skin fungal infections like Jock itch, ringworm, athlete’s foot can be cured or prevented by taking note of the effective home remedies available.
Home Remedies For Skin Fungus
1. Proper Cleaning Routine
We often do not give adequate attention to the feet or clean it properly. It is necessary to:
• Wash feet thoroughly with soap
• It should be scrubbed or exfoliated from time to time to remove the dead skin cells.
Such regular cleaning rituals will keep the skin on the feet healthy and not allow bacteria to develop on it.
2. Keep The Feet And Shoes Dry
It is imperative that one maintains cleanliness and dryness of the feet and shoes:
• One should not wear shoes with wet feet
• The feet should be dried thoroughly after bath or washing
• If shoes are wet, they should be dried out properly before they are worn
3. Use Of Apple Cider Vinegar
If one has ringworm they can make use of apple cider vinegar and its antiseptic properties:
• The affected area should be cleansed with antiseptic soap first
• Apple cider vinegar should be applied on the affected area with a soft cotton ball
• The affected area should be massaged gently
4. Use Of Nail Polish
A common home remedy to get rid of skin fungus is to use nail polish remover or nail polish on it:
• If the fungus has affected the nails putting nail polish on it will kill the fungus and dry out the area
• The acetylene content in the nail polish does the trick
5. Do Not Wear Footwear For Long
If you tend to sweat or are active all day long, you need to remove the footwear often:
• It will help to dry out the seat
• It will reduce chances of fungal infection coming on
6. Apply Powder
If one is repeating the same pair of socks and shoes they need to:
• Apply baby powder in the shoes and the socks
• That will keep the moisture out and reduce chances of infection
7. Keep An Eye Out For Telltale Signs
It is hard to recognize the symptoms of fungal infection. One needs to keep an eye out for the first signs as the skin infection caused by fungi is contagious:
• Crusty skin layer forms on the top of feet
• Small rashes might develop which might itch
8. Do Not Wear Tight Fitting Clothes Or Shoes
When one has fungal infection they should resort to:
• Loose clothing that allow the air movement
• Comfortable fitted shoes should be worn to prevent aggravation of the infected areas
9. Tea Tree Oil
This is known to be an effective cure for fungal infections. It can be used in the form of:
• Ointment on the affected area
• The oil can be mixed with a carrier oil and then applied on the affected area
10. Preventing Skin Fungus On The Back
If you tend to sweat a lot you need to:
• Change the sweaty clothes
• Scrub the skin thoroughly when taking bath
11. Use Of Essential Oils
One can use the following essential oils to prevent fungus from growing on the skin:
• Garlic oil
• Tea tree oil
• Oregano oil
12. Use Of Hydrogen Peroxide
On can use a solution of hydrogen peroxide and water in order to treat fungal infections. If one is suffering from such an infection:
• They can use such a solution to wash themselves or soak the affected area
• If the skin is sensitive, skin bleach can also be used to treat the affected areas
I am 23 year old. I have a neck pain since a last 2 year. I used so many treatment but does not effect anything. Now what can I do for that?
I have server headache what to do I also uses many medicines. What I have to do? I am 18 years old. Boy.
Are you looking for effective and natural ways to prevent heart blockage and blood pressure management? You should consider taking Ayurvedic measures, which have been proven to be quite effective in dealing with various issues of the heart. Usually, heart blockages are difficult to deal with and a surgery has to be carried out for recovery. With Ayurvedic remedies, you can solve such issues without the concern of harmful side effects on your body.
Ayurvedic management of heart blockage
For effective prevention and management of heart blockages, you need to create a certain Ayurvedic medicine using basic ingredients.
- Mix lemon, ginger, apple vinegar and garlic together and boil on a light flame.
- After the quantity gets reduced, leave the mixture to cool.
- After this, add some honey in the solution, and store it in a bottle for use. You have to take this medicine every morning after waking up.
- Note all the ingredients are chosen for their unique and beneficial features.
- Lemon contains more than 19 qualities, and garlic and ginger are good for dealing with gastric issues. Apple cider vinegar is given great importance in Ayurveda, and honey is good for your blood. Hence, this medicine is ideal for treating heart blockages effectively.
Ayurvedic management of blood pressure
High blood pressure or Rakta Gata Vata refers to an elevation in the pressure of blood in your arteries. The increase in pressure is based upon your age, activities, diet, and medical history.
The Ayurvedic remedies for the prevention and control of blood pressure include the following:
- Avoid consuming eggs, meat, tea, coffee, pickles and table salt.
- Abstain from smoking.
- Increase your intake of food items such as lemon, garlic, parsley, grapefruit, cottage cheese, Indian gooseberry, and watermelon.
- Engage in regular exercise as it is important for lowering and preventing your chances of high blood pressure.
- Laugh a lot and keep away from anxiety and stress factors.
- Make a juice of garlic cloves, wheat grass and basil leaves. Have this regularly for reduced chances of high blood pressure.
- Mix onion juice with honey and have the mixture every day.
- Make a paste using garlic and buttermilk, and drink it regularly.
- Grind roasted watermelon seeds, add water to the powder, strain the liquid, and have it twice every day.
It is important for you to visit an Ayurvedic practitioner before starting to take Ayurvedic measures for heart blockage or high blood pressure on your own. This will ensure that you are prescribed the best measures by a qualified and experienced doctor.