Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Rk PundelYour feedback matters!
Acne is bothersome. It not just is painful, but can also ruin your looks. No matter what hairstyle you make or how much make-up you apply, acne on face will leave its mark all over to bring your confidence down.
It is a condition that affects many people including teenagers and women. It is characterized by red eruptions that are usually filled with oil, secreted by overactive oil glands in the hair follicles.
Causes of acne are:
- If one or both parents have acne, their children have high chance of suffering from it as well. Genes influence the sensitivity of your skin towards hormones, such as androgens and progesterone that trigger acne. They also influence the production of anti inflammatory chemicals in the skin and skin's response to bacteria.
- Cell phones gather all kinds of dirt and bacteria and are a big cause of acne on the chin and around the mouth. Wiping down the screen of your smartphones every day with alcohol or cleaning wipes will keep your phone and your face clean.
- Malfunctioning of hormones even after the age of puberty can lead to acne formation in both males and females.
- Food items rich in carbohydrates can trigger acne. Dairy products could also worsen the condition.
Ayurvedic treatment aims to eliminate the problem from its root.
- Herbs like lodhra (symplocos racemosa), manjishtha (rubia cordifolia) and kushta (saussurea lappa) are known for their properties to reduce acne.
- Turmeric (curcuma longa) and chandana (santalum album) are also effective in treating acne.
- The application of jaiphal (myristica fragrans) and khas-khas (vetiveria zizanioides) is believed to provide satisfactory results.
- Neem (azadirachta indica), guduchi (tinospora cordifolia) are known for their blood purifying properties, which can lessen the occurrence of acne and pimple in the long run. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Bloating isn't a medical condition. It doesn't necessarily mean that a person has eaten too much. It can be a case of eating wrong food which has not been digested by the body. Bloating occurs when air and water get trapped inside the stomach or intestine. As a result, the stomach gets swollen well past its normal level. (Learn more about stomach problem)
Culprits of bloating:Bloating can result from a number of cases. Fatty or junk foods are one of the biggest culprits of bloating. It hinders the digestion process and doesn't let the stomach empty on time. Carbohydrates too can cause bloating. Even carbonated drinks can play spoilsport. It creates bubbles in the stomach leading to indigestion and bloating. Some food items related to gas include cauliflower, lettuce, hard candy, beans, Brussels sprouts, broccoli etc. Apart from this, consumption of excessive junk food and soft drinks can lead to bloating.
Steps to avoid bloating: The best way to avoid bloating is to refrain from bloat causing foods as mentioned earlier. If you wear dentures (know more about dentures), it should be ensured that it fits properly. There are instances when excess air gets inside the stomach due to an improper fixture of denture leading to bloating. Eating or drinking slowly is another good way of staying away from bloating. When you eat slowly, there are fewer chances of extra air getting inside the stomach. In the case of beverage consumption, avoiding the straw is a good idea. This way the unwanted air cannot make their way inside the tummy and play foul.
Taking a small walk after every meal is another good way of staying away from bloating. This way the gas inside the tummy cannot rise above the surface. The practice of calming technique such as yoga, deep breathing and meditation also goes a long way in giving relief from bloating.
Some home remedies to get rid of bloating include:
- A cup of ginger, lemon and honey in a cup of hot water once everyday
- 1 cup of herbal peppermint tea freshly prepared in boiled water
- In the case of regular stomach bloating, intake of one caraway seed on a daily basis fetches immediate results
- Consumption of a cup of baked pumpkin twice a week
- Consumption of warm lemon water before you start your day is another good way of keeping bloating at bay.
Bloating can also be a symptom of other intestinal related problems as well. If the general method of control and measured diet doesn't suffice, it is time to visit a doctor to find the underlying cause of your problem. Doctors perform a series of tests to understand the problem and prescribe the required medicine to control or cure the problem.
I have problem of hairfall and dandruff and problem of grey hairs I had so much shampoos. Can you please help me for this problem.
Hello sir, mam -. I am already suffering from great anxiety disorder is it suitable that green tea would help in reducing anxiety please tell me how.
Doctor I got intimated one week ago Just 1 day after my periods We did not used any protection Within 24 hours I consumed an ipill Now after one week Im bleeding but not like as I always bleed Thick lining is coming out Blood is not coming only some kind of thick lining is coming out Can you please help me I can become pregnant or not I do not know what to do.
I am 20. Weighing 58 kgs, my BMI is normal but I want to reduce my tummy fat, however when I exercise, I get tired soon hence I want to increase my endurance, what shall I do?
I have pimples and pores on my face ,pores are getting bigger so please help me how to reduce or remove pores permanently?
Sir I have a problem feel very tired aur neend bhi ni aati raat ko bure bure khayal aate hai aur khana bhi sahi se nahi khata darr bhi feel hota hai aur breathing problem bhi hota h kabhi kabhi aap hi treatment ya aapka koi Dr. bataye me ek dum kamzoor sa ho gaya hu.
My age is 23 years. My hairs of head is white from 14 years age. But Now my some beard hair and some chest hair also becoming white. What I do?
Don’t stay in one position for too long.
Make some ergonomic adjustments. Position your computer monitor at eye level so you can see it easily. Use the hands-free function on your phone or wear a headset. Prop your touch-screen tablet on a pillow so that it sits at a 45° angle, instead of lying flat on your lap.
If you wear glasses, keep your prescription up to date.
Don’t use too many pillows.
Know your limits.
Get a good night’s sleep.
Homeopathy is now considered as one of the leading therapies that can efficiently deal with asthma trouble. Asthma is nothing but a respiratory trouble, and it can be very much severe at times and this is the reason you should take some precautions from the very beginning.
This breathing difficulty or disability can now be treated with ease by using different useful homeopathy medicines. These medicines are mainly created by homeopathy researchers, and they have got improved formulations as a result of which you can get the results within a few days.
Patient's psycho-physiological troubles can be corrected or rectified by homoeopathy drugs. Permanent asthma can be cured by these medicines, and thus you can rely on the same. These medicines are completely natural and hence, there is no scope of any side-effects at all. Your immunity power can be boosted to a great extent with the intake of homeopathy medicines.
List of homeopathic drugs treating asthma:
- Natrum Sulph: If you are looking for the most natural homeopathic remedy, then nothing can be a better option other than Natrum Sulph. If your kids are suffering from chronic asthma, then the doctors often prescribe using this medicine for getting quickest relief from the symptoms. In most of the cases, hereditary asthma which is too very stubborn can be efficiently treated by this drug. Dampness and humid weather are the two most extreme conditions that invite asthma attacks, and those attacks can be effectively dealt with this remedy.
- Arsenic Album: All asthma forms can be well treated using this medicine. Chronic phase or acute state can be efficiently treated by his specialized homeopathic medicine. If you get a severe attack during the midnight, then it is not always possible to call the doctor urgently. In that case, only this drug can save your life and can provide you relief from extreme asthma symptoms. Suffocation and restlessness can be completely eliminated, and thus you can have a peaceful sleep.
- Kali carb: Asthma attacks especially during morning times can be alleviated by this medicine. This medicine is simply wonderful and its effects are unbeatable. But in this case, you should take only limited doses for getting the actual results.
- Sambucus: Dying asthma situations can now be easily handled by means of this drug and thus you should keep the same in your home so that emergency conditions can be met. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.