Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rk Pundel
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Rk PundelYour feedback matters!
I have some pimples on my face when dust particles stick on ma face. It disappear later this continue s. How it stop.
Dear, doctor I Am 26 years boy my weight is 36to 40 but my health is very weak and thin. I eat but still no effect. I am disappointed. Someone suggest to take protein powder to have some fat on body. I feel laziness, no energy and I am tired soon. I ve shown to all doctors and they only give me iron tonic and say it will take time. But I see no improvement. I eat but no use. I want to gain weight and muscles in my body. Please help me.
I have been suffering from the problem of acne for near an year now. I have used Cipla Salicylic Acid Foaming Face Wash for long time now. Although it clears the acne, but these reappear after some time. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
You might think, as a parent, that if you behave strictly then your child will become well-behaved. But research and studies have shown that the opposite happens. Strict parenting leads to children who behave worse than others and they suffer from low self-esteem.
Some other reasons why being strict is harmful:
- Never learning self-regulation: Responsibility and self-discipline have to be learned by the children themselves. When you put harsh limits on them, they never learn self-regulation. If they think the limits don’t sound too harsh, they will learn to accept them. But the limits placed on them should never be controlling. If this happens, children see themselves as being controlled and no one enjoys being controlled.
- Instilling fear: If you are being authoritarian (parenting in which there are high demands and low sympathy) instead of empathetic, then your children will become scared of you. You are instilling the power of fear in them. This triggers a vicious chain of events. When you yell, they will yell as well.
- Anger and depression: Authoritarian parenting often leads to children believing a part of them is unacceptable. They feel that their parents would not understand. It makes them susceptible to anger management issues and depression.
- Blindly obeying those in power: Children raised up in strict households start thinking power is always right. They learn to obey blindly. This makes them vulnerable to peer pressure. They also never learn to take responsibility for their actions.
- Rebelling: Children tend to be angrier and become rebellious when they have strict parents. The need to break free and not conform to the non-empathetic limits that forces them to act out. They might even nurture thoughts about leaving home and running away.
- Lying: Strict parenting creates excellent liars. Children learn to lie when they are in trouble. They think lies will placate their parents and they can get away with anything.
- Damage to parent-child relationship: If you are strict and you don’t change your authoritarian ways, then it damages your relationship with your children. Natural empathy is lacking in strict parents. You don’t understand your child, and your child doesn’t feel like sharing their lives with you. It creates a divide between the parent and child. Children never quite get over this as they grow older. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Sir I am 29 years old my weight is 76 kg approx but I am looking thin please tell me how to put on weight I want to look fat I don't want to use supplement I want to put on weight by natural way tell me what to eat and how much to eat to gain weight and to look fat.
Additionally, they’re packed with carotenoids, vitamins B6, C, E, D, iron, copper, magnesium, and quercetin that are important for a healthy body. Being loaded with fiber, sweet potatoes also help control appetite, burn fat, and maintain healthy digestion.
So. after intense workouts, eat roasted or grilled sweet potatoes, preferably in combination with a good source of lean protein such as grilled chicken.
Along with these superfoods, drink more water throughout the day as hydration is an important part of building muscle. Your body is made up of 70 percent water and your muscle tissue is made up of about 75 percent water. Keeping your muscles hydrated will help increase strength, maintain energy levels and aid proper digestion.