Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Rk MadanYour feedback matters!
I would like to go for lypo, weight 85, height 5.9,age 24. Suggest me what would be the cost for loosing 15 kgs.
Ageing is the only inevitable truth. However, it does not mean that it has to be reflected on your body. Skin loses collagen as you grow older and collagen is the element in your skin which keeps your skin tight and firm when you are young. Loss of collagen leads to skin sagging.
The causes behind ageing of skin can be both extrinsic as well as intrinsic. The main classifications of the causes are:
- Biological: This is an intrinsic factor which relies on the genes of the body and hence, it is out of our control. Naturally, with age, the regenerating capabilities of your body gradually lose pace due to the various hormonal changes that occur over time. A healthy lifestyle can go a long way in helping your skin look as young as possible.
- Environmental: Being an extrinsic factor, environmental factors that cause the skin to age can be controlled. Some of these factors, such as pollution, harmful rays of the sun, stress and unfavourable weather conditions are capable of damaging the skin. Sun exposure i.e. exposure to the UV rays of the sun, is deemed to be the primary reason behind skin ageing.
- Mechanical: Repeated behaviour over an extended period of time, such as frowning, squinting, smiling, etc., can cause grooves to be formed on the skin. These grooves may be permanent and hence, contribute to ageing skin.
How do you treat it?
A holistic approach is extremely vital for the treatment as well as control of ageing skin. The quality and features of skin differ among individuals and hence, the needs of the skin will vary too. Due to this reason, depending on the skin types and needs of the person, the skin care routine needs to be specialised and focussed.
To facilitate a specialised approach to ageing skin, a thorough analysis would be conducted by the dermatologists to understand what the skin needs and accordingly, diagnose the causes and symptoms of ageing skin. The diagnosis will allow the dermatologist to estimate the severity of the skin problem. This analysis will help the doctors to determine the adequate approach to address the ageing skin. A combination of services and technologies would be recommended based on the analysis. This combination would incorporate methods such as collagen building (with foods such as berries and dark green veggies), micro derma peels and skin tightening, as well as effective home skin care products which can be used to boost the skin’s beauty. The proposed approach would work to fill wrinkles, boost collagen and tighten sagging skin to make the skin look as natural as possible. If you wish to discuss about any specific skin problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist.
I'm a 37 years young male and having all the time low BP. Causing sleepiness Everytime despite full 8 to 9 hrs deep sleep. Seeking any remedy or the solution for the same.
We live in a world today in which health drinks are really all around us. The sad thing, though, is that a lot of these drinks contain things which are ironically not that healthy! So, isn’t it a pretty good idea to use some age old and time-proven recipes for drinks which helps one lose weight and are completely natural?
There are just so many drinks which are proven by Ayurveda to help a person in the effort of losing weight. Also, they are so simple to make and the ingredients can usually be sourced from around the house. Isn’t that quite awesome? One of the best combinations for one to start off with is the combination of black pepper powder, honey and some lemon juice as well as water. All that is required to be done is to bring the ingredients together and mix them well. To be more specific, a glass of lukewarm water and about four tablespoons of lemon juice are to be added to a teaspoon of black pepper and the same amount of honey. Consistency when it comes to natural health drinks is of the highest importance. That being said, who ever knew that achieving weight loss could be so easy?
If getting these ingredients together is proving to be a little problematic, there is nothing to worry about. As long as honey and water can be found, that is a health drink right there! As a matter of fact, a very easy to make health drink happens to be hot water in which a tablespoon or two of pure organic honey is dissolved. The mixture should be drunk before one goes to bed so as to have the greatest possible impact.
When it comes to drinks for weight loss, those having honey may seem to be odd choices as honey is sweet and most people are taught that sweet stuff is a sure-fire way to go about adding on the pounds. However, honey in reasonable amounts actually helps activate the liver into making a greater amount of glucose.
Foods which have a high water content are known to be healthy and this is true for cucumber. When it is combined with some cumin, lemon and black pepper, it can really ramp up the weight loss. A medium sized, sliced cucumber, along with half a lemon juiced and with water, with small amounts of the other ingredients is what is needed. The pepper is what helps raise the metabolism so losing weight is a lot easier! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Hello sir I had sex with my wife when she PSS in period cycle n she lost verginality. After sex she got ipill now she didn't get period even after pass her date .It's 4 day delay what should she do. She test steps for pregnancy n it's come negative. So am worry what should I do now?
Hello doctors, my age is 31. My BP is 150/100. What are the preventive measures to take in order to avoid or delay hypertension. Also I have thyroid problem.
Meri D&C k baad se mujhe periods ni ho rahe thy lakin kal se mujhe period hue hai or bht hi kam period ho rahe hain or mere husband ka olan hai k in periods k baad hum baby k bare mn sochin tu kya mere lye ya aney wale baby k lye koi prblm tu ni ho gi or jese ab mujhe bht hi kam period ho rahe hain tu in period k baad mn pregnant ho sakti hon mera first miscarridge 18 july ko hua or D&C 4 August ko hue ply help me.
I am having tooth problem from few days. Whenever I am having cold thing I feel sensation in left part. I tried colgate sensitive from a month but it still not working. So please advice me something.
Can anybody please help with some remedies which can lighten the skin colour of private areas as well as underarms.
I am just 19 years old guy. .30% of my hair became white .is their any solution to turn those in black.
After a long summer, the first monsoon showers are something everyone looks forward to. After the third shower, this love often abates and the humid, damp weather causes a host of skin infections. Thus, it becomes essential to take extra care of the skin during the rainy season.
Here are a few tips to help your skin maintain its glow:
- Drink plenty of water: Though the weather is humid, the rainy season can make the skin dehydrated. Thus, it is important to drink plenty of water. This keeps the skin hydrated and avoids the accumulation of toxins in the body. 8 -10 glasses of water a day is the minimum intake required during the rainy season. Lotion based serums and water based moisturizers can also help keep the skin hydrated.
- Let your skin breathe: During the rainy season, avoid heavy makeup and foundation. Use water based moisturizers instead of oil based moisturizers. Leaving makeup on for too long during this season can enlarge your pores, block them and lead to acne breakouts. If you must use makeup, ensure that it is properly removed at the end of the day.
- Watch your diet: The condition of your skin mirrors the quality of your diet. Eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables to keep your skin glowing. Avoid spicy food that can cause erratic blood circulation and lead to allergies and skin irritations.
- Wash your face frequently: As soon as you get home from a day in the rain, wash your face with lukewarm water. Use a soap free cleanser and a scrub to keep your skin clean. After cleaning your face, use an alcohol free toner to close your pores and balance the pH levels of your skin.
- Avoid bleaching: Bleaching and facials could do more harm than good in the rainy season. This can make your skin rough.
- Use sunscreen: Sunscreen protects the skin from UVA and UVB rays. While UVB rays may be blocked by the overcast sky, UVA rays pass through windows and clouds as well. UV radiation not only accelerates signs of skin aging but can also lead to skin cancer. Thus, do not forget to wear sunscreen whether the sky is clear or not.
- Keep skin dry: As far as possible, keep your skin dry to fight fungal infections. Any place where the skin folds rub against each other is susceptible to such infections. During the rainy season, the feet are most prone of fungal infections. If you've walked through puddles of rainwater, wash your feet as soon as you get home and dry them properly. Also, avoid synthetic clothes that trap moisture and switch to cotton.
With these tips, your skin will be healthy and remain glowing throughout the season. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.