Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Sir if I have pain head two time in a day so what can I do I tried may medicine but no any one success please help me.
Hi Doctor, I am 26 (M). From last one year, I am facing the problem of dark circles under eyes. Is it treatable by home remedy. If yes, please advice the process. Thanks in Advance!
I have pimples on my face and getting black spots am suffering a lot from problem can you please help me from this problem.
I have a stomach pain if I take less food but my stomach is like full I have been taking 3 times in a day in time 8: 30am 1pm and 8: 40 nighty what is problem in my body.
My son age 16 years old. He is staying in hostel in pollution city. Hyderabad. My son suffering from cough and cold. Please suggest any medicines.
Hi I am 18 yo and i'm suffering from hyperthyroidism and my tsh value is above 20. I'm a mbbs student as well it just affects my memory power and concentration. How to overcome my memory loss. I'm lean too and can't gain weight all my attempt to gain weight was at vain. How to gain weight fast? prescribe some really good medicine or product to gain weight fast also to overcome memory loss in studies!
1. Why I am interested in boys not girls. 2. I'm not a gay. I'm a male person. 3. What can I do for this sexual problem.
Dear sir I am week. My weight is less I eat so much food but from many year my weight is constant according to hight is very less. How I gain weight. Please consent me sir.
I was taking medicine for acne which turned my skin into dark, what can I do to be fair as before, naturally.
I have headache on my rightside of the head from the last two months and I have no number in my eyes. So what is the reason?
I fell to do masturbate every time to and to see pron video. I want to stop this but I couldn't do I fail every time.
Your hangouts with your loved ones more often than not are determined by the locales. And, when I say locales, in the modern urban context, flamboyant or not quite fancy cafes and eateries dominate your imagination. One of the most brazen consequences of such hangouts is the increased consumption of junk and oily food. In fact, for many of us, the idea of good times is inextricably linked to consumption of good food which inevitably reads as junk food. Junk food craving is something we are all culpable of. While most of us know about the health implications that junk food entails, we usually choose to elide over them for the sake of our hunger pangs. However, there are certain ailments that accrue from the intake of junk foods and which, if neglected, can lead to certain grave consequences.
- Causes Diabetes- Diabetes is one of the most prevalent diseases in the contemporary times. Affecting people from all age groups, diabetes has assumed almost an epidemic stature. Junk food consumption is one of the most blaring causes of diabetes. These kind of foods are not only deficient in fibers but also the heavy oil content of the junk food misbalances your metabolism and spurs off other medical conditions like obesity.
- Increases the chances of digestive malfunctions- Since the junk foods are usually fried in oil and are brimming with fats, they are most suited to disrupt the normalcy in the process of digestion. As they get deposited on the linings of the stomach walls, the production of acid gets increased, leading to diseases like GERD and IBS.
- Causes kidney Diseases- Junk food addition is a scientifically proven vicious cycle. Most junk foods contain finely processed salts which stimulate enzymes, which turn disrupt the salt balance in your body. This results in a situation of hypertension in the body and affects the kidney functioning to a large extent.
- Increases the risk of heart diseases- Junk foods are extremely rich in Trans fats which spike up the cholesterol levels in your blood. This excess potentially raises the risk of inflammation in the blood vessels and emerge as chronic threats to the normal functioning of the heart.
- Leads to depression- Statistically, the largest proportion of junk food consumers is between the ages of 12 to 35. Consequently, this age group is also susceptible to the most rancid hormonal imbalances. Junk food, injects an abnormal quantity of salts in the body, thus affecting the hormonal levels. This makes them vulnerable to depressions and mood swings.
- Memory and Learning Problems- Junk food rich in sugar and fat suppress the activity of a Brain Peptide called BDNF (Brain- Derived Neurotrophic Factor ) which ultimately lead to inflammation in the hippocampus area of the brain which is responsible for learning and memory formation.
- Risk of Dementia- Unlike Pancreas insulin is also produced in the brain which carries the signals between the nerve cells and forming memories ,but this process is hampered due to increase the increase level of insulin in the body and brain stops responding to hormones and become resistant thus increasing.