Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Rk BhatiyaYour feedback matters!
I am 15 year old, 10th standard girl but I still not started menstruation cycle Kindly advise is there any problem later stage?
I have consulted a doctor to postpone my periods (menstruation cycle )date she advice me to consume MEDROX tab. Thrice a day. Is it safe to postpone period with this medicine and if there are any side effects please tell Is this medicine really works or which is best and safe.
My mother is 52 years old. She had uterus tumour operation in 1994. Since then she has been suffering from knee pain and ankle pain. Her fingers are swollen and are painful. There is swelling in face, hands and legs which results in pain. In 2010 she was diagnosed with sinusitis also. Unke sar me pain jam gaya hai aur is wajah se sar bahut dard hota hai. Since two years she is having pain on both sides of her waist. Kamar ka ek side phul jaata hai. Due to all these she's feeling difficulty in walking. Please help.
doctor I have pcos I am on dose since two and half months can you please tell me when will I conceive. What are the symptoms that tell you its getting recovered.
Aloe vera is one of the most popular medicinal plants that have been in use for thousands of years. It is particularly famous for the treatment of skin injuries although it offers a host of health benefits. This short stemmed shiny plant stores moisture in its leaves and is widely used in the pharmaceutical, cosmetic and food industries. The gel within the aloe vera stem contains bioactive compounds found in plants such as vitamins, antioxidants and amino acids.
Some of the notable health benefits of Aloe Vera include the following,
- It contains antibacterial and antioxidant properties: Aloe Vera is known to contain the most beneficial antioxidants called as polyphenols. These polyphenols, as well as other similar compounds found on aloe vera, can prevent the growth of bacterial infections in human beings.
- Helps in healing cuts and burns: Aloe Vera can also be used as a topical medicine by applying the gel on the skin. It has been used since ancient times for the treatment of sores, cuts and burns which also includes sunburns. Aloe Vera is the first FDA approved ointment that got the status of an effective over-the-counter medication in the year 1959. It can, therefore, be used in first and even second degree burns.
- Prevents dental plaque: Tooth decay, as well as gum diseases, affect almost all individuals over the world. One of the best ways to steer clear of the oral infections is to prevent plaque buildup which is the bacterial biofilms on the teeth. The aloe vera mouthwash is as effective as chlorhexidine solutions in reducing the problems of dental plaque by killing the harmful yeast called Candida albicans and bacterium named Streptococcus mutans.
- Aids in the treatment of canker sores: Most people have experienced mouth ulcers or canker sores at least once in their lifetime. It mostly affects the area underneath the lip or inside the mouth and can be very painful at times. Several studies show that aloe vera gel helps in accelerating the healing process of canker sores.
- Reduces constipation: The latex of aloe vera has been found beneficial in the treatment of constipation. The latex is the sticky yellow residue underneath the leaf skin and contains aloin and barbaloin which offers effective latex effect.
- Prevent formation of wrinkles: Topical aloe vera gel assists in slowing down the ageing process with regular usage. Using aloe vera gel regularly helps in boosting the production of collagen and improves skin elasticity within three months of regular usage.
- Lowers down blood sugar levels: There was a time when aloe vera was used as a conventional remedy for diabetes. Aloe vera helps in enhancing insulin sensitivity as well as managing blood sugar levels. It has been used in numerous animals and humans affected with type 2 diabetes and the results are impressive enough to regard it as an alternative treatment option.
Along with these benefits, aloe vera juice is regarded as a sustainable way of weight management which has made it a well-favoured choice of overweight people all over the world.
I am 39 Year old Female, Married for 7 years having no children and 3 IVF attempts with done eggs. I have been diagnosed with Pre-menopause. My question is, is it necessary to take medicine and have a regular period? If I am opting for HRT treatment, am I missing a chance to conceive? I have heard that couples get conceived after 10-12 years. So is there a possibility of getting fertile eggs without taking any medicine or having regular period? Kindly advice. Thank you in anticipation.
Hi I got my last period on 23/2/16 which was delayed and we consulted a Dr. and she asked us to maintain relationship from 14th day to 20th on alternate days. Bt we had maintained relationship from 14th day to 27th daybi was expecting pregnancy but it failed and I got my period on 24/3/16. Pls advise why it happened?
Hi, I have a question, my wife is 7th month pregnant, I want to know can we do intercourse at this time? And if not then till what time. Thanks.
Then after some time, brush and clean your mouth. Avoid eating anything for 30-40 minutes. Initially, you will find difficulty in drinking 4 glasses so start from 1-2 glasses and then increase gradually by 4 glasses of water. If it is possible, you can drink some lukewarm water also.
Most of the people do not know the benefits of drinking water early morning so they start their day with coffee or tea which is not good for health. Drinking of water empty stomach is really beneficial as it eliminate toxins and all substances that our body does not need. It has several benefits like maintaining the elasticity and tonicity of the skin, prevent constipation, helps in maintaining blood pressure, headache, diarrhoea, vision problems, diabetes, TB, heart problems etc. There are several other benefits. So start drinking water and make yourself fit and healthy.
Kids health is now also incorporating kids nutrition programs that combine healthy eating with controlled calorie programs.
Health professionals are focusing more and more on healthy eating programs for kids with greater emphasis on managed and controlled calorie programs.
Research is shedding more light on the benefits of kids eating well as they grow and develop and the significant benefits it has on the mental well being of children.