Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rk Agrwal
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rk AgrwalYour feedback matters!
I am 35 yr old I am suffering from neck stiffness, also some pain in left side chest and under arm. Which type of doctor in need to consult. If this might be any serious problem.
Hi, I am hearing occasional tinnitus for 5-10 sec with ear fullness sensation and a frequency less that once a month normal?
Hi sir/mam, I am suffering from cold from two days and feeling very weakness. My eyes is also paining because of this cold. Need your help regarding this.
I'm in the 90 th day of my pregnancy. Two days back I took blood test and my Hb is 9.5 Is it normal or low? Also my blood sugar level is 61. If low pls tell me how to improve my Hb and blood sugar level.
Thing entire life but recently I noticed my left breast is bigger than right. Also on very deeply inspecting I found one rubber like lump under my nipple in right breast and in left breast too. Other than this no issue with breast. I am losing weight also. I am on aspirin 75 mg since 1 month and progesterone vaginal suppository for conceiving. please help me and tell what is causing my weight loss.?
I am sharing diet plan here Breakfast -khichdi with curd Lunch- 3 chapati 1-2 bowl of vegetables 1 glass lassi In evening I take 1 cup of green tea Dinner :either I take sprouts or bowl of boiled vegetables I want to lose weight is this sufficient or I will change something in it.
A breast lump is an enlargement, swell, protuberance or a bump that is different than the breast tissue surrounding it. Breast lumps can appear in men as well as women and they can be benign or malignant. Causes of benign breast lumps are as follows:
- Fibroadenosis: Also known as Fibro-cystic breast disease, it is a benign condition that affects the breast. It may affect either of the breasts or both. One of the major symptoms of Fibroadenosis is a breast lump. Usually, the lumpiness disappears after the menstrual cycle is over. Fibroadenosis occurs because the breast tissue doesn’t respond well to the hormonal changes during the menstrual cycle.
- Fibroadenomas: Fibroadenomas occur because of abnormal response to the hormone oestrogen. The lumps are usually well formed and round, around the milk ducts of the breast. Breast lumps due to Fibroadenomas are called breast mice, because they move around the breast. In some cases, they disappear and in some, they tend enlarge during pregnancy.
Other benign causes of breast lumps are breast abscesses, breast cysts, lipoma (lump of fat), mastitis (infection in the breast tissues), fat necrosis (another name for breast lumps) and intraductal papilloma (benign tumour of the milk ducts in the breast). A breast lump that is firm, well defined and doesn’t move around, i.e. it doesn’t disappear after your period or pregnancy, may be a result of breast cancer.
Treatment of breast lumps
The treatment of a breast lump depends on its cause. Benign breast lumps usually disappear over time. Otherwise following treatments can be considered as per the doctor’s discretion-
- Medication: If the breast lumps are painful or increase over time, it is advisable to take medication.
- Limiting the amount of fat in the diet or wearing well fitting bras also reduces the amount of pain due to breast lumps.
- Certain types of breast lumps are filled with fluid or pus. This fluid can be drained through a procedure called aspiration or drainage.
- A radical way to treat a breast lump is surgery. Many a times, these lumps get bigger and painful and the most effective way to deal with it is to remove it. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.