Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rk AgrwalYour feedback matters!
I'm aged 53 I want to know the reason for enlargement of prostate. My prostate 's size is detected 35.9 cc. What may be reason of enlargement and what medicine should take for treatment.
I have question that she have some fat around her how she will loose it and one thing that her diet is normal not so heavy then why she didn't do it?
I am 30 years old and I am pregnant but I conceived in August and I am facing acne problem since may I tried many med I weny to sushil Tahiliani as well as deepa kanchankoti but no use still facing the problem of acne I face is full of acne and scars.
The person who smokes, how can he prevent his lungs from tar. Means how can we reduce the level of tar from the lungs of a smoker?
I am having sinusitis since past three years once I had dengue and had gone under platelets transfusion. I am chronic patient of gastritis and many a times I am OK and certain times it gets aggravated.
Mam I was breastfeeding my son. Now I stopped it. My breasts are sagging how to make it normal. If I wear tight bra will it become normal?
I'm 32 years old female. I'm so much depressed for the past 3 months. My husband betrayed me. He's in relationship with a girl of age 31. Both told me that they were friends. But both of them planning to marry in Malaysia cause she's a Malaysian citizen. We've a kid of age 5. Don't know what to do?
I am 35 years old lady. My hair is very thin and a bit curly type with very broad forehead. Previously my face looked like oval but now it looks like square. How can I increase growth of my hair through home made recipes and what kind of hair style should I make while going out? I have no dandruff issue and I shampoo twice a week. Should I use hair oil regularly? Please suggest which all products I should use, are available in India.
How to get a better glowing skin? I always see myself up in the mirror and I feel that my skin both facial and arms are not completely hydrated, though I drink a lot of water and also I have started to see that my beards are turning red slowly slowly.
My mom age is 54, now a days her body swelling spl in joint pain and face also. May I know the exact reason of swelling. Dr suggested ecg, 2d echo, ct-scan(contrast) and some blood test. But all reports are normal but still she have swelling. Please advice me.
My daughter breaths through nose in the night. please suggest some medical precautions n some tips to cure it.
Day before yesterday, night I ate around 6 custard apples and slept. Yesterday morning I had loose motions and was little sick, and by evening my stomach started aching and little feverish, I took crocin advance tablet and slept, even now I'm having stomach ache, and feeling like vomiting sensation whenever I eat anything. What to do?
Dr. My Age is 44 but Last Two Month I Have allergy For My Skin. My Family Dr. Give Me Medicine but allergy Does Not Gone . What solution for my Treatment for Skin.
Osteoarthritis is the most common form of arthritis. It affects millions of people around the world and is caused due to the gradual wear and tear of the protective cartilage at the end of your bones. The condition most commonly affects the joints in the hands, knees, hips and spine although it can damage any joint in the body.
The symptoms of osteoarthritis develop slowly and get worse with time, and include pain during and after physical activities like movement. The joints may become tender and may pain even with the application of light pressure. Stiffness and loss of flexibility are some of the other symptoms. The loss of cartilage due to gradual wear and tear causes the condition. It causes the smooth surface of the cartilage to become rough, giving rise to friction.
Some of the risk factors involved that can increase your chances of developing the condition are:
- Old age - The chance of osteoarthritis increases with a person's age.
- Sex - A study concluded that women are more likely to develop the condition. Although there isn't an established reason, lesser physical activity is attributed as a possible cause.
- Obesity - Having excessive body weight can be a contributing factor. This is because it puts added pressure on the weight-bearing joints, such as the hips and the knees.
- Joint injuries - Joint injuries contracted due to sports activities, accidents or other such factors can increase the likelihood of this condition.
- Genetics - In some of the cases, the condition is observed to be passed from generation to generation.
- Bone deformities - Some people who are born with bone deformities and defects can have greater chances of having this condition.
- Other diseases - Having diseases like diabetes and gout can increase the risk of the condition.
Some of the complications of this disease are:
- Joint pain and stiffness may cause hurdles in daily activities. Daily activities like changing clothes can be painful.
- Some people are unable to work any longer. Joint replacement surgeries are advised by doctors in these cases. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.