Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ritu SinglaYour feedback matters!
I'm 18 years old. And my teeth is becoming yellowish. Is there any way to make my teeth white by natural way.
I am not a smoker also I don't have any habit of" pan/faki" but my teeth is yellow and I want to make it white perfect. My teeth is not in proper alignment also, so What is the best solution for whiting the teeth?
Sur, I am a 20 year old boy. And I am suffering Frm a habit of chewing pan masala. With tobacco. I have tried all these things like chewing gum and nicotine gum to quite. But still can't do that. It also makes my mouth and teeth bad but also I think its affecting my stomach and body. Please sur tell me what should I doo. To quite this habit. I am getting upset day by day. After every 10 to 20 minute I get a feeling to it again and again. And I want to quite it right now. Plse sur help me.
My teeth is getting more yellow day by day I don't what's the reason. I take care of my teeth very well. Brush my teeth 2 times a day wash it well after every small meal aa well. Though sometimes I get a very painful pain in my right side of mouth.
I am 27 years old male. My mouth is close this time about 20 mm opening after 5 years please help mo to how can me open it?
Hello, I have a problem with my mouth that is when I close my mouth for some time It smells very bad. Is it normal. If not then what should I do for it?
I have dental problem. When I wakeup in the morning my breath smalls so bad. It can me due to stomach problem?
Sir/Madam from yesterday I had teeth paining so much I can't control it. From this I can't eat food also. From this head ear pain also there please give suggestion for it.
Sir my teeth split broken in two sir please help to treat I scared about its too pain full so please reply me sir its pain full operation?
Dry mouth or Xerostomia is characterized by the drying of the mouth as a result of reduced saliva secretion. Secretion of an adequate amount of saliva helps in chewing & swallowing of food which in turn creates a healthy oral cavity. A recent study showed that women have more chances of getting a dry mouth as compared to men. If not diagnosed on time, dry mouth might lead to mouth infections, severe damage to the teeth enamel and gingivitis.
The symptoms of dry mouth include, but are not limited to:
- Craving for water in regular intervals.
- Swollen tongue.
- Dry eye.
- Significant trouble while swallowing, speaking or chewing along with disturbing bad breath.
- Severe headaches and formations of ulcers in the mouth
1. This condition might occur as a side effect of:
a. Other serious conditions such as GERD, Alzheimer's disease, HIV/AIDS etc.
b. Side effects of medical treatments such as chemotherapy and radiation therapy; this might result in significant damage to the salivary glands.
c. Side effects of drugs prescribed for diarrhea, nausea, asthma, obesity, depression, Parkinson's disease etc.
2. Abnormal consumption of marijuana, crystal methamphetamine and tobacco might cause dry mouth.
3. It can occur during pregnancy and breastfeeding, dry mouth can be a common occurrence because of acute dehydration.
4. Sleep apnea, snoring and breathing through your mouth instead of the nose on a daily basis might induce dry mouth.
5. Severe damage to the nerves might result in dry mouth conditions.
- A healthy amount of water consumption, about 3 liters every day, will help to keep the mouth wet.
- Application of toothpaste and mouthwashes containing fluoride twice a day will help to keep the mouth moist.
- You should change the dosages of medicines after consulting your doctor if Xerostomia is primarily occurring as a result of side effect of the drugs.
- Prescribed dosage of medicines such as "Pilocarpine" might induce increased saliva secretion.
- Try breathing through the nose instead of your mouth to avoid Xerostomia.