Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ritu Singh GrewalYour feedback matters!
Am a 27 year old married person since 2011. Last 2 years my penis is not stand tightly. Its stand loosely and I take only 1 min to discharge. And am not get pleasure during the sex but when I do this from hand job I got it a few. And my sperm is like a water. And I have no interest in sex from last 2 years please help me.
Hello sir, thank you for responding to the question I had asked. And sir I had got my periods yesterday, n mine is a 30 days cycle n ovulation around 8 or 9 of every month. Can you please suggest if I would hav a chance even now?
Hello doctor, I'am a smoker. I've started smoking 6 years ago. In first 4 years I'll smoke 1 pack cigarette a day (10 cig). After this I've reduced the number of cigarettes i. E, 3 to 5 cigarettes. From last one month I've again reduced to 1 to 2 cigarettes a day. This is for reference, now my question is I got a job in Kuwait. So within 2 weeks I've a medical test for going there. I went to laboratory and took some tests. They told I'm having a small spot in chest x ray. They told it is due to smoking. I've consulted a physician. He is saying it is not due to smoking. It may be eosinophilia and he conducted some test and confirmed it is due to eosinophilia. And he advised to stop smoking, and he gave some medicines But I'm not satisfied. I just need to know whether I'll pass or fail the medical test due to this white spot seen in chest xray. Please help me doctor.
Skin is made up of 3 layers namely, epidermis, dermis and subcutaneous tissue. When the water content of the outermost layer of the epidermis is insufficient, your skin tends to lose elasticity and feel rough.
Here are some of the skin issues that youngsters face and ways to prevent them:
- Acne: Whether it is blackheads, whiteheads or spots filled with pus, acne affects about 80% of teenagers at some point in their lives. Teenagers are more prone to this problem because the hormone levels during this time are especially high, resulting in an increase in the magnitude of sebaceous glands and the oil that is produced. When too much oil is produced, this, along with dead skin cells block, the follicles, giving rise to acne. There are certain ways in which you can prevent it from occurring, such as always having a bath after any strenuous activity, not picking or touching the problem areas and washing acne-prone spots only two times a day.
- Oily Skin: Oily skin is a very common occurrence during teenage years. To a certain extent, oily skin may be due to genetics but for some, it may be due to hormonal changes that cause excess oil to be produced on the skin surface. In order to not inflame the skin further, individuals with oily skin shouldn't overly scrub their skin as well as not use harsh cleansers to clean the face. More importantly, when you do use a cleanser on your face, you should only do so two times a day. If you go overboard, it would only do more harm than good.
- Excessive Sweating: Excessive sweating is another major cause of concern for teenagers. The problem can be due to two different conditions - stress or hyperhidrosis (a condition wherein you sweat excessively on a daily basis). Wearing clothes made from cotton, using antiperspirants as well as avoiding drinks and foods that may cause episodes of excessive sweating are some of the ways in which you can keep the problem in control. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
My son is of 14. His height n weight are 4.2ft n 40 kg respectively. What kind of supplements should I involve in his diet to increase his height n weight as per his age?
I am now on 18 years. I am very slim and un healthy. Now I am eating protein food but no changes. I need to make some fat my body please help me.
I am 45 years old I have fungal infections in face leg and diaper area. Please suggest pills and ointment.
HPV genital warts treatment
While visible genital warts often go away with time, the virus cannot be eliminated once it is in your bloodstream. This means you may have several outbreaks over the course of your life. This makes managing symptoms important because you want to prevent transmitting the virus to others. Genital warts can be passed on to others even when there are no visible warts or other symptoms.
Treatment is required to relieve painful symptoms or to minimize their appearance.
- Imiquimod (aldara)
- Podophyllin and podofilox (condylox)
- Trichloroacetic acid (tca)
If visible warts do not go away with time, you may require surgery to remove them. We can remove the warts through:
- Electrocautery, or burning warts with electric currents
- Cryosurgery, or freezing warts
- Laser treatments
- Excision, or cutting off warts
- Interferon injections
Women who have been diagnosed with genital warts may need to have pap smears every 3 to 6 months after their initial treatment to monitor any changes in the cervix. This is because certain types of hpv that cause genital warts are also associated with cervical cancer and precancerous changes in the cervix.
Piles or Hemorrhoids has become a common problem now a days. It may be due to our changed lifestyles like reduced physical activity, irregular food intake and consumption of fast food etc. These factors lead to disturbance in digestive system leading to constipation. Due to which the person has to put extra strain while passing stool leading to pulling of blood in veins and subsequent engorgement in the form of pile masses. Thus we see the Piles are nothing but engorged blood vessels in the anal canal.
Piles are commonly known as बवासीर in the society and is considered as social stigma. Due to lack of knowledge and social inhibition; people do not discuss this problem openly and are subsequently misguided by quacks like benagli treatment, madrasi treatment, Chandsi treatment etc. etc.
Anal region being a very sensitive part; the pt. usually avoids any type of surgical intervention in this area and they are looking for some alternative to surgery. We at Sushruta Anorectal Institute, are constantly trying to manage Piles in all its stages preferably without surgery or with minimal surgical intervention.
Depending upon the presentation the hemorrhoids (Piles) are grossly divided in two categories-
1. External Piles
As the name indicates; these are the pile masses which are present outside the anal orifice. They do not bleed but when large in size; may put some obstruction to the passage of stools. Some times patient complains of itching in these masses. When inflamed they become painful and swollen. They are removed by minimal surgical procedure with ligation of Ksharsutra at the root. This is an OPD procedure and patient can go home after 1 hour rest.
2. Internal Piles
There are three stages of Internal pile. In first stage; patient complains of painless bleeding. At this stage; doctor finds presence of internal pile masses on proctoscopy. In the second stage, the pile masses start protruding out while passing stool. Initially they get reduced by itself but in advanced stage; patients need to reduce these manually. In the third stage; the internal pile mass comes out not only at the time of passing stool but also while walking and sitting.
Treatment for Piles
The first stage internal piles are treated by Kshar Karma and oral medication. Second stage piles are treated successfully by combining Kshar Karma and sclerotherapy. If the pile masses are big enough then they are ligated by Ksharsutra. In the third stage also Ksharsutra ligation is done at the base of Pile mass which drops out in 5-7 days. This way the internal hemorrhoids can be successfully treated without surgery without hospitalization in all its stages.
Dos and Don'ts
The patient suffering from piles should:
- Increase consumption of fibrous food
- Increase intake of fluid/ butter milk
- Exercise regularly
- Always try to reduce the pile masses by applying pressure with fingers so that they remain inside the rectum
- Should not Spend more than 10 minutes for passing stool
- Should not Strain too much while passing stool
- Should not Consume fast food, spicy and oily food