Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Ritu SethiYour feedback matters!
I have headache and fever from last two weeks what I do I don't know please give me your valuable suggestion.
I am 45 years old, now from many months, I am much feeling weakness specally in evening after closing my duty timings, at when I in the way and to going my place. And also I feel back pain after complete daily work in the night as made cook and I feel much pain in back.
Sir mere face par phle pimples hua fir maine pimples ko hand se scratch Kia to wo ab daag ho gya hai ab us daag ko kaise remove kare please tell me sir.
I have question related my weight because I am running daily 5 k. M. So what should I do for maintained my Weight and running also? How can I eat for increase my weight?
I am 23 yrs old. I hav full dry and strengthless hairs. And also suffering from dandruff and hair loss. So suggest me wht to do to overcome from all these problems. N suggest me the best hair oil and shampoo. And also suggest me for how many days I hv to take hair bath in week.
I am having ringworm/Tinea corporis in my underlegs, Its in circle and some time it automatically dry randomly again make circle. I have already using 3 cream (Tenovate, bictofine,terbonate) bt not relieve proper its grown again, What should I do?
Hello sir, I am 21 years old. Last two months my face is injured pimples. Its damage my face. How to I can face this problem.
While walking I am feeling unbalanced.Also while lying down or getting up everything looks shaking for 2-3 seconds. I don't like doing anything. I used to drink but left it before 2 months. 2 months before I had high Blood pressure now its normal. My MRI report is also showing normal. I am on medication but with no significant change. Please guide me.
Do you feel your stomach bloat after meals? If you notice, this doesn't happen after every meal? Only at times. And at other times when you eat specific foods. Well, there are foods cause your stomach to bloat, so the wise thing to do is to know about them and avoid them!
Here are a few of the biggest criminals:
1. Cold drinks: Yes, these carbonated drinks have numerous side effects on your health. One of them is that they bloat your tummy. Beer happens to fall in this category too.
2. Dairy Products: For the lactose intolerant, dairy products are almost like poison. The intolerance can be mild, moderate of severe, but one of the symptoms is gas. You can try to limit your consumption of dairy products.
3. Apples: Apples and pears are known to contain a high percentage of fiber. While they are important for us and should be eaten, if is good to know that they can affect sensitive tummies. Eat bit by bit, and if it helps, peel the skin and then eat.
4. Few Vegies: While they are excellent health foods, asparagus, cabbage and broccoli are the vegetables which cause gas in the stomach, which in turn leads to bloating of the tummy.
5. Sodium: Sodium is also another reason for bloated tummies, so it is advised to limit salt intake.
6. Fast Foods: Fast foods like sausages, fried foods, ice cream, sweetened products , etc are known to cause the belly to bloat.
7. Rice Preparations: Rice is known to swell up inside the stomach once it gets water, hence making the stomach feel bloated.
8. Hard Drinks: Alcohol is also said to add weight near the stomach and make it feel bloated. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.