Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Ritu SebrwalYour feedback matters!
Hello doctors. How to get rid of bloating or gas during second trimester of pregnancy? Does constipation lead to gas? Is there any way out other than having regular medicine for gas ?pls advice.
MY question is my periods is miss hai but am not a pregnant can you please tell me why myperiods is late last two month again and again its happened please answer the question thanks.
My wife is 24 years old. We have one baby of 2 years old. She is breastfeeding the baby. Since one month my wife is feeling some complications like weakness, headache, weight loss, fatigue, swelling on leg below the knee and wrist below the elbow. I consulted a lady doctor and also get check up the hgb test. Hgb level found above 11.5. The doctor recommended syrup for iron and some medicine also. Since my wife's leg below the knee and wrist developed swelling, the doctor recommended some medicine too. One month is over since consulted to the doctor. Swelling is under control now but my wife suffers consistently loose motion on every two days and develops gas too.
Actually I want to ask abt my frnd. Before some days usne apne boyfrnd sth kuj time spend kia. When her boyfrnd try to enter his penis in vagina without using condom. Andr jate he. He feel like he is going to discharged so he put his penis outside the vagina and then he discharged usne apna sara sperm uske vagina ke upr hairs ke kr dea to uske baad unko dar tha kuj galt na ho jae jbki abi sex b nai kia to meri frnd ne 24r tak unwanted 72 ki pill le li bt still wo dar rahi kuj galt na ho. So please muje kuj suggetions de jisse uska dar khtm kr sku baat kuj 4 din phle ki hai. N she had her periods on 4 sept. N they did dis on 23 sept.
Some women may wear cotton and some satin. What is obvious here is which one of the two women are more comfortable. Even if the woman who is dressed in satin has a much shorter dress than the woman wearing cotton, the skin of the woman wearing cotton will still breathe a lot better. Therefore, it can be said that it is not the length of the clothing you wear as compared to the material you are wearing, which dictates how well you breathe. This is because certain fabrics allow sweat to evaporate while others block skin pores.
Here are the fabrics, which allow sweat to evaporate and do not block skin pores:
- Cotton: There are a number of natural varieties of cotton. Cotton blends are one of those, which might not be very helpful, but 100% cotton fabric is. Seersucker and madras cotton are also easy to breathe in. Dry summers and humid conditions make cotton clothes ideal.
- Linen: Linen is another natural fiber, which absorbs moisture well. Since linen is lightweight, it is also a fabric which helps your skin breathe.
- Light variants of silk: The light variants of silk allow your skin to breathe since it dries quickly and is highly absorbent. Silk is also a fabric, which is least likely to cause an allergic reaction.
- Chambray: Chambray is an alternative to denim and is a breathable one as well.
There are also fabrics which you should avoid in summer when your skin needs to breathe. They are.
- Satin: Satin as mentioned earlier is thick and heavy and does not allow someone to breathe well.
- Nylon: Nylon does not absorb sweat well and is also water repellant. This means that it will trap sweat within your clothes and will make you feel uncomfortable.
- Polyester: Polyester is very similar to nylon in that it makes sweat stick in between your body and your garment.
- Rayon or viscose: Rayon or viscose is often passed off as cotton. However, it's not as good as cotton, even though it is not as bad as polyester or nylon.
I am 21 year old female I have left breast pain in yesterday night onwards to today. But I have no abscess.
I am 28 year married person I am doing sex without condom daily to pregnant my wife but no good result I am trying from last six month how can I pregnant her. Please tell me.
Sir my ultrasound report is stating that uterus is slightly bulky anteverted and deviated to left side. Cavity is empty. endometrium is 6.2mm in thickness. Monetarily is normal. Mild tenderness is present in left lower abdomen. I am feeling pain. I have not undergone any birth process or surgery before. Vomiting comes 4-5t times in a day. Please suggest causes and remedies?
I had intercourse but not completely just his tip was inserted and was also wearing a condom and we also checked that the condom was safe (not broken, blood air and checked). Then after 2 weeks I masturbated my clitoris and then inserted fingers twice. Then after some time I started bleeding very light and it wasn't staining my sanitary pad. Just a little amount of blood was there for two days and the third day I was bleeding some good amount as we usually bleed in periods, but that was only when I went to pee.(Bleeding from vagina only). On the fourth day I was bleeding similarly like third day but a little less and today is my fifth day and I only got blood in the morning when I went to pee. My concern is what is the issue regarding this? Is this bleeding due to masturbation, or is it due to menstrual cycle (periods )or pregnancy (implantation bleeding)? please answer me. Note: My last period was on 10th Oct.
Infertility is known to usher a lot of emotional stress in the lives of those who go through it. Often, an overwhelming sense of grief descends upon the couple who try to grapple with the sense of loss. The social and psychological ambience plays a very important role in reconciling one with the harsh reality and prepping one up for a fresh start.
While IVF has proven to be a boon in the lives of many couples, many still take to IVF as the last resort. Another factor that makes the responses about IVF rather ambiguous is the uncertainty of the results. There are numerous factors like failure in embryo attachment or uterine incompatibility that often results in a failed IVF. Therefore, before opting for this surgery, one must be mindful of the consequences.
Some of the ways, one can prepare oneself for IVF have been enlisted below:
- Informed choice: Considering IVF is a rather stressful surgery, one needs to be well aware of the stakes. Reading up about the potential risks and the details about the process, helps one to be prepared for the consequences and deal better with the trauma.
- Take good care of your intimate relationships: Since IVF tends to take a toll on not just the mother, but also the close family, it is important to maintain a strong bond of trust and compassion in the course of the surgery. Hostility and discordance adds on the stress and sometimes inflict grave health implications upon the mother. It is important to support your partner through the entire journey. You may consider professional counselling too.
- Prepare yourself for all possible situations: While the advanced technology aims to minimize any hazard, the results can often be unpredictable. You might want to adequately monitor your cycle in order to anticipate the potential problem areas and the results thereof. You should discuss these with your loved ones to avert excessive stress. It is a good idea to keep oneself productively busy in the due course to avoid anxiety.
I am 25 year old unmarried suffering from pcos and kidney stones together along with weight gain of a 30kgs in past 3 yrs, I m very depressed and crazy now. What can help in curing me fast.
My daughter is 15 years old she is only 145 cm hight and 37 kilo weight, during periods she also suffer from pain in legs, is it due to lack of calcium, can anyone suggest a solution her to improve her height?
What are the latest advancements in male contraceptions?
The drawback of surgical approaches (such as vasectomy), especially patient compliance and the low success rates with condoms has spurred research on hormonal contraceptive dosage forms. There is a dearth of investigations in the development of pharmaceutical preparations. Evolving technology in the 21st century as well as improvement in living standards further underline the need for new male contraception approaches, especially those that entail new drug delivery methods.
Here are few areas where male contraception is being researched and used in some countries
Hormonal contraception for men is possible, and we are at the threshold of an important breakthrough. Combined testosterone plus progestin administration is more effective and safer than testosterone alone. Combination of testosterone plus an anti-androgenic progestin has several advantages over other formulations. In combined therapy, single injection formulation may have better compliance.
- Conventional male contraception
- Abstinence (doesn't work well)
- Male condom
There are other methods being developed but not sure they are there yet. But for guys? Their options are stuck in a time warp. If a man wants to take pregnancy prevention into his own hands, his choice basically comes down to condoms, a vasectomy, withdrawal, or abstinence. That’s why it's so amazing that scientists are finally developing some real advancements when it comes to male contraception.
Researchers writing in the April issue of the Open Access Journal Contraception published a rundown of the top emerging options. A few hold real promise, particularly a daily or weekly pill that would deliver a dose of artificial hormones to a guy’s bloodstream, which would then act on reproductive hormones to stop sperm from being produced. Like the female hormonal pill, the male hormonal pill would be reversible. But also like the female hormonal pill, there appear to be side effects, among them acne, weight gain, and even trickier to work around, changes in testosterone levels that trigger a plunge in libido.
Non-hormonal techniques are also being developed, particularly a vaccine that immunizes men with antibodies to halt sperm production. This so-called male birth-control shot is encouraging, because it targets sperm directly (rather than targeting other hormones in the body) and doesn’t have the testosterone-lowering side effects of a hormonal pill. Each injection would last for long intervals (experts aren’t yet sure how long), but the pregnancy-preventing effects would be reversible, if and when a guy decides he’s ready to be a dad.
So when can you expect to see men rushing out to the pharmacy counter to pick up their new birth control Rx? “I think we may see a novel male contraceptive within 10-12 years, That may seem far off, but hey at least it’s finally within sight. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.