Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ritu SabharwalYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor I have pcod now became 1 year so I took medicines for egg growing but not grow egg 4 months over simply I wasted money and month now totally 1 year 6 months over for trying for 2nd baby now I feel disappointed please tell me any medicines for egg growing I don't have ovarian cyst Age 24 Weight 63 kg Height 5.3 Please tell me waiting for your answer.
I am in Day 31 today, I was using Suten 8.0 gel. Symptoms for now: Breast pain when I touch it. Today pregnancy test on Day 31, it shows as negative. Can I wait hopefully for some other days and take the test once again? Or there is reason in waiting or testing it again.
My wife ultrasound report showing ovarian cyst fluid filled with size 98*89 mm. Now doctor has asked me to go for Pelvis MRI while this is to be removed anyhow. please suggest.
My wife get her period only for 2 days but her periods is on time i.e regularly sometime only 1 or 2 days difference has been seen. please suggest she need to visit games or not.
After sex taken unwanted 72 within 8 to 9hours my period time 20may but when check on 28 the result is positive.
Pregnancy 18 week, USG DEFINE IS B/L create PLEXS CYCST, MY IST BABY is 5 years old, 1st baby problem is left eye optic nerve block, left eye vision is 0, Pls suggest.
M 24 yes old n I suffered period problem .I HV irregular periods .no periods for 3-4 months many times. What the reason of it.
I delivered a baby 3 months ago. It was a normal vaginal delivery. I want to loose mybelly fat please help. I hvae not done any exercise so far canu help me reduce my belly fat. N reduce my weight. I'm currently breast feeding Need your help please.
I was 10 weeks pregnant in the month of march I did a scan and the result was blighted ovum Today again am 10 weeks pregnant I went for a scan and the result is blighted ovum again. What do I do? Can I still be pregnant again?
I am in 4th month of pregnancy and have thyroid with normal TSH. Our gynaecologist is asking to go from triple marker test but already 3 ultrasound have been done. Is it necessary to go for triple marker test when double marker test reports are normal? Is it ok to change gyne at 5th month?
I had missed my period by 4 days and I had done the pregnancy test also but it's negative. What should I do? I am very much tensed. Plzz suggest me what should I do now?
I am 24 years old female and I have some vaginal problems like black skin around my vagina skin become so black and having a problem of white water having odor smell during sex with my hubby please suggest me something what I will do.
I'm 26 years old, I'm pregnant and my 9th month is going on this dec'15 but we didn't feel any pain since my date is on 24 Dec by doctor, then I want to know is this a normal phenomena or any serious issue, please suggest what should I have to do now, since I have only two to three days time before my actual delivery date, and I want to birth in normal conditions, not cesarean.
Hello, my last period is on feb 10, 2016. After that we had regular intercourse till march 5. I have pregnancy symptoms nausea, sore breast, dilated visible veins, linea nigra visible, but my period came 1 day late on march 10. Why is it so? I want a baby.
While a vacation might be a thrilling proposition for many, there are people who get anxious at the very thought of travelling for a vacation. These are travellers who suffer from motion sickness, a condition that causes head reeling and nausea when the patient is in a moving vehicle or even on a roller coaster. It can be occur on trains, buses, cars and even flights. It is a disturbance that is caused in the inner part of the ear. Thankfully, help is at hand with homeopathy treatments.
Let us find out what are the homeopathy treatments for this condition.
- Argentum Nitricum: Dizziness and nausea can be treated with this medicine. Also, it can help patients who are suffering from claustrophobia and general anxiety.
- Borax: When nausea and dizziness as well as anxiety are experienced during downward motion, this medicine can be used. It is best used before the landing of an aeroplane or while going downhill in a car or a bus.
- CocculusIndicus: This is one of the most common medications for motion sickness includes CocculusIndicus. It is especially helpful when the nausea becomes worse with the smell of certain foods. The patient may also take this medicine when the dizziness and weakness makes the patient lie down. This dizziness can also lead to an empty or hollow feeling in one’s abdomen, in which case this medicine can help. Lack of sleep and constantly looking at moving objects are some of the symptoms that can also be treated with this medicine. It can also be used to cure sea sickness.
- Kali Bichromicum: This medicine is ideal for sea sickness, and can be used for symptoms ranging from nausea and dizziness that happens when you stand up. Weakness and an aching body can also be treated with this medicine.Bloating, gagging and retching are also some of the symptoms that can be treated with this medicine.
- Tabacum: When the patient is experiencing symptoms like feeling extremely cold and tired, or even a sinking feeling, this medicine can be used as a remedy.
- Petroleum: Constant nausea can be treated with petroleum. The symptoms treated by this medicine also include an empty feeling in the pit of the stomach as well as too much saliva production, and stiffness in the neck and back. Also, the patient may take this medicine when stomach pain is experienced due to motion sickness.
- Rhus Toxicodendron: This medicine is ideal for motion sickness experienced due to air travel. Besides air sickness, this medicine can also treat intense headaches and dryness in the mouth and throat. It can also be used to treat stomach pain.