Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Hello doctor, pls I had sexual intercourse with my boy friend on 07/07/2016 at 8: 30 pm, and I took postinor 2 at 20 minutes after sex, and the dosage prescribe to me by my doctor was 2 pills to be taken at once, pls uptill now an scared it its going to work, because I do not want to get pregnant, I have not seen any signs of it working? Pls what can I do, or do I still need some drugs to take again?
Thanks for their commitment for health and fitness
Yeah everyone has its unique identity in its odors too but when it comes torturing its unhealthy
Bad body odors (breath, sweat even when urine n stool has normal but bad odor due to normal pitta).
When its notable bad (vitiated pitta to be treated) please consult your (ayurveda doctor)
Family physician to get medical condition.
Yeah diet also plays role to manage the body odors.
October heat may boost all these body odors so consider to detox in this season.
Sure all your near n dear one will note the thing.
Have happy n healthy living.
My daughter is 30 yrs has two kids ceacerians, after the younger kid he is 5yrs she has irregular periods. Keeps having medicines from diferent docs but no affect now three months have passed she had just few drops dark red. Please advice. She stays in kanpur. Up.
I am 27 year old I have problem of pcod and taking med krimson 35 from last one year and my periods are regular but whenever I tried to left the med my periods comes twice a months. What should I do? should I continue this med. Is any side effect of this medicine.?
After marriage we had sex and she has question that her periods have not been on the date she used to be. Kindly advise.
No periods its 5 weeks after medical abortion, only once had sex with pull method 2 week back, home pregnancy test is negative, but no periods yet only bloating and cramping from one week.
My age is 26 year and I have 2 child In my breast curl nipple round cut mark please suggest what can I do.
Meri age 34 aur meri wife ki age 36 hai, meri shaadi ko 4 saal ho gaye. Meri wife ka sex main koi interest nahi hai, koi excitement ya feelings nahi hai, during sex uska yoni marg itna sankuchit hai ki penis usme enter nahi hota. Meri wife ne mujhe bataya ki usko sex se dar lagta hai. In 4 saalo main bahut si Gynecology doctors ke paas main apni wife ko leke gaya parantu usne kabhi bhi PV Test allow nahi kiya. Main kya karu pl. Help me?
Rare forms of bone oriented tumours are giant cell tumours, which are mostly found in the bones that are long. This tumour is mostly found in young people between the age of 25 to 40 years and is more common in women than in men. The slow progressive growth of this tumour is more like a lesion rather than a mass, and it causes significant pain. It can also lead to bone destruction. Let us find out the various facets of these tumours including causes, diagnosis, treatment and prognosis.
- Causes: The actual cause of this condition is not yet known, although many orthopaedic specialists tend to associate it with Paget disease, which is a chronic bone disorder. The main symptoms of this disease include enlargement and deformity of the bones. Giant cell tumours are not associated with injuries, genetics or environmental factors.
- Symptoms: There are many symptoms that can point at the presence of the giant cell tumour. These include pain in the joints surrounding the bone on which the tumour is growing. Also, inflammation and fractures might be caused due to this growth. The surrounding joints may face difficulty as far as movement goes, and fluid retention might also take place.
- Diagnosis: The diagnosis of the condition is usually done by an orthopaedic specialist who will conduct an x-Ray to study the area surrounding the bone. This will help in throwing up images of the tissue, bones and other organs in the area. The doctor may also carry out a biopsy during which tissue samples will be procured for further examination under a microscope, so as to determine whether or not the growth is a malignant one. Also, radionuclide bone scans may be conducted to find out if there is any bone change due to other bone diseases and this tumour.
- Treatment: The treatment of this condition will depend largely on the patient's age and medical history where the doctor may take stock of any other ailments and diseases which may or may not interfere with the chosen path of treatment. One of the ways of treating this condition is with surgery that will help in removing the damaged bone. In very severe cases, amputation may also be required. Further, bone reconstruction surgery can also be followed for treatment.
- Prognosis: Local recurrence is a risk as far as giant cell tumours are concerned. A CT scan of the chest, abdomen and pelvic area should be carried out in a routine manner for at least two years after treatment.
Any persistent inflammation and pain should be checked by a doctor to detect any such growth.