Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ritu Prasad Khiwal
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ritu Prasad KhiwalYour feedback matters!
I have breast pain in my both breast before 10 days periods after periods I have pain in my left breast for 10 days.
My age is 28, my wife has suffers from diabetes during pregnancy, what types of medicines she have used in this condition,
Sir or ma'am I don't know that I m pregnant or not. I want to know it without knowing every one. main qpne boy friend k saath kaafi close aagyi thi n sex hua tha pr sperms share nhi huye the usse lekin uake baad de mere periods band ho gye h about 3 months ho gye h pls iska reason bata digiye pls. I m very scared with this because I dont want to tell this to any one pls sir or mam answer me as fast as you can. Thanks in advance
I am 26 yrs female. After my miscarriage, I have late menstruation period, stomach pain and less bleeding flow. What should I do?
Stress can take a toll on your health in more ways than one and your sexual health is greatly and adversely impacted by stress. Stress can take a toll on the emotional relationship you share with your partner and also your own physical health, thus resulting in a hampered sex life.
Stress and Our Libido:
By now, we know that hormones affect our bodies in numerous ways from childhood to adolescence, pregnancy, menopause and beyond. Cortisol is one of the hormones produced by stress, and you might have heard of it if you’ve ever seen those late night diet pill commercials with the image of the pixelated woman gaining weight in her abdomen. Our bodies need this hormone, but in small doses for short bursts of time. If elevated levels of Cortisol are being produced for a prolonged period of time, they suppress our sex hormones. Lower quantity of sex hormones equals lower libido.
Impact of Stress on Sex-
- Stress takes a toll on libido.
- Low levels of libido imply lesser secretion of sex hormones, thus, affecting your sex life.
- Stress can interfere with your fertility, ovulation and sperm count.
- Stress can cause a shift in the hormones. In women, the change in hormones manifests in the form of an irregular ovulatory cycle.
- Loss of intimacy.
- Being under stress constantly can lead to anger, emotional outbursts, depression and loss of intimacy with your partner; thus affecting your sexual relations.
- Stress also affects your body image negatively, thus leading to unpleasant and bad sex.
How to rejuvenate your sex life?
Ayurvedic medicines help to overcome the stress related conditions without any side effects. Some herbs proved to be helpful in relieving stress & increasing libido like Ashwagandha,
safed musali, Shatavari, Manaskalp capsule, Ozaup capsule. These are beneficial in all stress-related sexual problems. Other tips are:
- Communicate your feelings: Many-a-times, communicating and sharing your feelings, desires and anxiety with your partner might be all that you need to rejuvenate your sex life.
- Regular exercise and proper sleep: 20-30 minutes of body work out or a session of yoga everyday helps you to de-stress. A proper eight-hour sleep cycle will also go a long way in de-stressing you.
- Supplements to boost your libido and energy: Taking multivitamins, minerals, zinc and other supplements helps to boost your energy levels and libido, thus allowing you to enjoy your sex life to the fullest.
- Set the mood correctly: Set the right mood before your intimate sessions; with some soothing music, aromatic fragrance and dim lights. This can and will enhance your sex life by promoting relaxation, happiness and overall emotional well being. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I had sex on 4th day of my periods that is on 19th January at 5 pm you first day of periods was 19th January 2017. I take I pill on 25th January at 1 pm. Now today that is on 31st January I had bleeding at morning then stop and then again at 1 pm at the same day. I have mild pain in my lower abdomen. I am worried now what it is. Is it implantation bleeding or effect of I pill..
I am Daksha Punse, I am consulting dietician at 'all about diet'. All about diet is an online platform where we provide online consultancy for healthy weight loss dieting. We have helped thousands of people across globe to achieve their weight loss target and changed the lifestyle of people suffering from PCOS, diabetes, hypertension, thyroid, etc. Today we are going to talk about PCOS (Polycystic ovary syndrome). Today one in 3 woman suffer from PCOS. It’s a condition in which woman’s levels of sex hormones such as estrogen and progesterone are out of balance and leads to the formation of ovarian cyst these are benign masses on the ovaries. This may cause problems with women’s menstrual cycle, fertility, cardiac function and appearance as well.
PCOS is a genetic hormonal disorder which is related to diabetes, it is something with which you are born with. Symptoms typically start appearing usually after puberty, or in few cases not until you are in 30s or 40s. It is myth that PCOS has no cure but the fact is there are treatments that help in improve your health and fertility. Losing weight is one of the most important things you can do. You may be given chlomiphene citrate that will help your body produce more FSH. If you are insulin resistant you may be given a drug called metformin or gluphage that will improve your insulin sensitivity. Depending on the other symptoms that you may have you may be given medications for acne and excess hair growth too.
The fact is losing as little as 5% of your body weight will help you balance your hormonal levels and ovulate normally and bring back your fertility. Because of the way insulin is processed in many women with PCOS, a diet which is low in glycemic index is the most beneficial way to lose weight. You can do certain modifications in your diet for weight loss. Reduce the calories, stick to 1500 k/cal diet. Reduce intake of simple sugars, add more complex sugars to your diet. Increase fiber. Aim for fruits, vegetables and salads. Increase lean protein. And stop eating fatty foods such as pastries, pastas, cakes, biscuits etc. Other than that don’t stress and exercise regularly.
For more information you can contact us through Lybrate.com. Thank You!