Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ritu KapoorYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years old nd I have ringworm infection from last 8 months. Firstly it was on my chest but later on it attacked my leg nd nos total count is 7.Jock itch has also maintained my al groin areas and now my nights r restless and I am not able to sleep at night as there is so much itching and burning sensation all over the affected parts of my body now I think of it all time. consulted a Dr. but he wrote to me fluconazole and betnovate gm but I have no results then I turned to homeopathic Dr. he gave me sulphur 30 to eat early in the morning at empty stomach and sorinum 200 twice a day but I have no better results as expected it is growing as days are wanting please tell me the way to get rid off this infection I am thankful to u.
Hello doctor I am 21 years old. N since a long time I masturbate 4 times a day. What can be its side effects I really wanna know.
HiI am suffering from hyperhidrosisMost of the time I feel my palms wet and it becomes very embarrassing socially. And this problem exaggerates when there is some uncertainty. Please help me with it.
Doctor. My stomach is very paining. Its suddenly start. And it is very painful. I am very tired plizzz help. What I do.
Hi All, Today is worlds kidney day here in UAE. I got free health checkup my report is. 1. Male 2.27 years. 3. BP: 103/ 66 4. Height: 152 CM 5: Weight: 42.5KG 6: HGT: 4.3 They said your are totally healthy only you are underweight and they said no need to gain weight but I want to gain weight minimum 4 kg more. Is it possible? And how? Pls help. Thanks.
Im 18. Years old previously I have thick hair but from few months I noticed hair fall. used many products to reduce hair fall im losing my hair please help me how to stop this and get all my hair back.
I have missed my periods for this month. My age is 16. I'm having pain in my stomach and headache as well. Though i'm virgin, I never had sex. So, please suggest what would might have the reason behind this and help me out. -Thankyou.
Hives, also called urticaria are swollen welts or bumps that appear on your skin suddenly.
They itch, burn and sting and can happen anywhere on your body. You can get them on your face, lips, tongue, ears or chest. And in size, they can be as small as an eraser to as large as a plate. They also form plaques and can last for hours or up to several days.
- Acute urticaria - These type of hives last less than six weeks. The most common causes are allergies due to certain foods and medications, or infections. These hives can also happen due to diseases or insect bites.
- Chronic urticaria - Hives lasting more than six weeks come under this category. What causes them is usually more difficult to identify than what causes acute urticaria. In some cases, chronic hives are caused due to thyroid disease, hepatitis or even cancer. This type can affect your internal organs like lungs, muscles, and the gut. Thus, symptoms include muscle soreness, shortness of breath, vomiting, and diarrhoea.
- Physical urticaria - These types are caused due to direct physical stimulation of the skin due to cold, heat, sun exposure, vibration, pressure, sweating, and exercise.
What causes hives?
Hives happen mostly due to allergies. Some of the common hive triggers are-
- Certain foods, especially peanuts, eggs, nuts and shellfish- Fresh foods are more likely to cause hives as compared to cooked foods. Certain food additives and preservatives can also play culprits.
- Medicines like penicillin and sulfa- based antibiotics, aspirin and ibuprofen which are non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medications, high blood pressure drugs like ACE inhibitors, and painkillers such as codeine can also trigger hives.
- Insect bites
- Transfusion of blood
- Bacterial infections, including urinary tract infections and infected throat
- Viral infections- common cold and hepatitis
- Pollen grains
- Plants like poison oak and poison ivy
- Cold weather
- Pet dander. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.