Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Ritu GuptaYour feedback matters!
I am 22 male. Having knee pain after small accident. Have treatment before two months also. Till its continuous. What to do?
My age is 30 years old. Some time I climbed steps I feel severe pain in my right knee. I feel this pain when I bend my legs.
History of back problem from 20 years. Present position is uncomfort in legs every time, specially at night. Very Severe pain with pressure most of the time in legs which is unbearable. Little Swelling in legs and feet but it's painful while pressing them. Back is having less pain but legs are all time pressurized. Main problem right now is sudden pain starts up to the point of blast specially near ankle. Also unable to bend knees. I am looking for vascular doctor.
I am 23yeat old and I have backache problem when I use heavy bag on my shoulder and some other item I have carry so what I do?
One day I was working ,in the field but due to lot of work very terrible one side lower back pain, which is continued from last one month what should I do for this please help me.
I have pain in my right venus dimple. By venus dimple I mean the two indentations or small holes which are present near the sacro iliac joint. What could be the reason for it? I have consulted a physio and he is telling that I have anterior pelvic tilt on the right side. Can someone please explain properly to me the entire thing in detail?
I am 22 years old male and I have neck and back pain from last 6 months. What should I do for recovery?
I m 29years. I m suffering from foot problem. I go for running nd jogging etc daily. But from last 2-3 days my right foot is aching. I. E. Only while putting weight on it. I. E standing nd walking. There is no pain otherwise. Pain is somewhere in d lower arc of d foot. Can not find d exact location. It is somewhere inside. I consulted an orthopedic doctor he gave me meconerv nd savedol for 7 days nd said it is minor problem not to worry. But it is of no use. Please guide me.
How to solve my pimple and how to solve my pimple and i have pain in my back please help me for that
I am 24 years old and I want to get rid of long sightedness which came since two years back and I am not happy to use glasses or lens so give me right tips for reducing my ailment?
Homeopathy world has currently brought unique solutions for reducing unbearable back pain. You can get speedy recovery and on the other hand, your back muscles will also become much more flexible than ever.
Top 5 homeopathic medicines for curing back pain:
- Arnica: Injured back often leads to severe back pain and it can be well treated by this homeopathic medicine. Both recent and past back-injuries can be treated using this medicine. This medicine is absolutely safe and thus you will not face any side-effects at all. Unwanted back stiffness and soreness within back muscles can also be minimized to a great extent with the consistent application of this medicine. Back motions can be made much more flexible by curtailing restlessness.
- Rus Tox: If you want to stop chronic condition of your back pain, then nothing can be the best option other than this medicine. Most of the homeopathic practitioners are now strongly recommending this medicine for severe cases. Only limited dosage of this medicine taken in a consistent manner can offer you more relief from your back pain, and you can get greater relaxation.
- Mag Phos: This medicine is very much useful for alleviating all kinds of back pains and this medicine can be accompanied by external heat. Cramping muscle pains are simply unbearable and thus cannot be gotten rid of at times. In such a condition, there is no other safest alternative other than this medicine.
- Bryonia: There are some prominent symptoms of back pain and they can be easily and efficiently alleviated by this medicine. If you have become pretty tired of applying homemade therapies, then you can try out this solution. This medicine can reduce your pain and inflammation within a few hours, and you can get back to your daily activities with great energy. Apart from taking this medicine, you have to take enough rest so that your back can get relaxed. Your back motion can be smoothened and made flexible by taking the concerned medicine.
- Kali carb: This medicine is the best back-pain solution for females. Those females who have severe back pain immediately after delivery can get greater relief from this medicine. In this case, back muscles often develop cramping pains and these pains are very much irritating and thus you might feel disturbed. This is the reason doctors often recommend taking this medicine to fix the problem.
Related Tip: "When Should You See Your Doctor in Back Pain?"
My mother is 58 years height 5 ft weight 67 kg These days she is on medication for depression But now she is getting pain in lower body also she feels lethargic very soon. Is it because any of following medicines she is taking: Oleanz 2.5 mg Petril -Md 0.25 mg folic-s 10 mg Kindly suggest some home remedies or basic medicine so that she feels more active and less pain in body.
Sciatica pain arises from the sciatic nerve which is the single largest nerve in our body. It consists of individual nerve roots, which branching out from the lower back of the spine to the back of each leg and combining together forms the sciatic nerve. The origination of the sciatic pain lies in the lower back of the body and radiates down the buttock to the sciatic nerve.
Causes of the sciatica pain
- Arthritis: If an individual is diagnosed with arthritis, then he or she can expect a throbbing pain or numbness down till the leg.
- Herniated disc: Another cause could be a herniated disc in the lower back of the body.
- Spondylosis: Spondylosis in the lower back would also be a reason for the development of the sciatica pain.
- PIVD/DISC bulge
Other causes are a spinal injury, diseased degenerative disc, infection on and around the lower back. The pain would worsen, if an individual is in an occupation where he or she has to stand or sit for hours at length. The lifting of heavy things would strain the sciatic nerves as well.
How to identify sciatica pain?
Sciatica pain varies from infrequent to a constant throbbing down the lower back. So initially it is difficult to detect whether it is sciatic pain or not. But when the constant pain in the lower back leads right down till the toes and foot, it is really time for an individual to get in touch with a doctor. The pain can give a burning sensation almost searing making it difficult for the person to stand up or walk properly. Along with the pain, one can feel fatigued. An involvement of the spinal cord is rare in the sciatic pain but is possible.
Treatment for sciatica pain
Sciatica can be treated in both surgical and non-surgical way. Surgical treatment is rare as sciatica tends to respond well with non-surgical treatments. If the pain continues for over a month despite treatment, surgical treatment will be considered. The non-surgical pain treatment would include physical exercises and oral medications along with natural treatment.
- Medications: Painkiller medications prescribed by the doctor can be used to reduce sciatica. Medicines like aspirin, non-steroidal or oral steroids can help reduce the pain.
- Steroid injection: Epidural steroid injection acts faster as it is injected in the affected area, thus providing relief from the pain quickly.
- Exercise: Early morning exercises can be quite helpful.
- Percutaneous Endoscopic Discectomy: The surgical treatment of Percutaneous endoscopic disc dissectomy constitutes a large part of interventional pain physicians and it has evolved considerably in terms of surgical technique and instrumentation. Percutaneous endoscopic discectomy is a relatively new technique for removing lumbar disc herniation. It involves using an endoscope to visualize the disc removal. The discectomy is performed through a posterolateral approach using specially developed instruments. The advantage of percutaneous endoscopic discectomy is that the disc is approached posterolaterally through the triangle of Kambin without the need for bone or facet resection thus preserving spinal stability. The procedure is day care and is done under local anaesthesia.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!