Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Ritu GuptaYour feedback matters!
2. Took balanced diet.
3. Avoid fast foods.
4. Increase liquid intake.
5. Eat seasonal products.
6. Check personal cleaniness.
I had sex with my girlfriend and now her vagina is paining and she is getting loo many times. How to stop this and pain. please suggest.
I am. Suffering from pcod since 2 years I take metformin about 22 months but since two months my blood sugar is getting low then I stop metformin my whole body is shivering and heart beating increasing never before has been happened me 2 days before my both bp. And sugar was low den doctor admitted me but jus gv only saline 2 bottles I do today sugar fasting it show 91.7 and hba1c 5.2 what shall I do I am. So tensed please suggest me any medicine so that my sugar level will be ok.
1. Root vegetables
Local produce can be hard to find when cold weather inhibits crop growth. But root vegetables like beets, carrots and turnips can withstand the cold, so local farmers can provide fresh produce and you can reap the benefits. Roast carrots for a boost of beta-carotene, or boil turnips for vitamins c and a.
Oatmeal is much more than just a convenient breakfast food; it also provides nutrients that are essential during winter. Oatmeal is high in zinc (important for proper immune function) and soluble fiber (associated with heart health). Although instant oatmeal is more convenient, it is a bit more expensive. To eat healthy on a budget, go with old-fashioned oats.
Soup is winter's perfect food as long as you hold the cream, salt and beef. Look for soup recipes that call for chicken broth, vegetable broth or water as the base and include a lot of vegetables. Pair your soup with a side of 100 percent whole grain crackers for a dose of grains. Don't have any recipes handy? try cleveland clinic's tasty and healthy collard and lentil soup.
For a suprising alternative to typical comfort foods often loaded with fat and sugar try sushi. Choose rolls lined with tuna or salmon. Both are good sources of vitamin d. During the winter months, when you have limited exposure to the sun, food sources of the bone-healthy vitamin become even more essential. Vitamin d deficiency is associated with impaired growth, weakening of the bones and even the risk of heart disease.
Aside from getting the flu shot and washing your hands regularly, these cruciferous vegetables may be your top defense against winter sickness. Broccoli and cauliflower are both high in vitamin c, which is associated with enhanced immune function. If you can't find fresh versions, don't fret frozen broccoli and cauliflower are just as nutritious.
Sir I am pregnant. In this time which food is suitable for it? Is any problem will arises due to long journeys? Which type of water is suitable for this time? Which vegetables are good for eating in this time?
I am 26 years old girl I am 21 weeks pregnant. Due to my short cervix length (3.4cm) I had put cervical stitch. Is this safe to travel by car or flight?
Doctor I am confused in my ovulation day becoz my before last month period was 17th june 2016 and my this latest periods date is 27th July 2016 so how do I calculate my ovulation day, and how often should we have sex to have a baby as soon as possible.
Hi last mnth I had my missed abortion on 21st march now this mnth I should hv my periods but till date I am not down. Wat should I do should I consult doc or wait for some more time? please suggest.
Health benefits of TEA
1. Green Tea boosts metabolism and contains antioxidant.
2. White Tea has antibacterial and antiviral properties.
3. Black Tea can help lower blood pressure and prevent heart disease.
4. Mint Tea helps treat bloating and aids digestion.
Periods are getting delayed every month. It comes irregularly and untimely. Gets delayed upto 1/2 months to 2. What to do? What can be the reason behind it? 4 months back it was regular and was always on time.
I would like to address one of your possible issues Called pms. At the monthly attack of the mother nature, women undergo a terrible combination of physical, psychological and emotional disturbances with varying severity. Though it is nothing to worry about, it highly upsets the environment for a few days.
1. Intense irritability and mood swings
2. Sadness and crying bouts
3. Poor concentration
4. Sleep disorders
5. Physiological changes including breast tenderness, headaches, digestive problems, bloating and weakness.
6. Stress, anxiety and low self esteem
These are some changes that you experience during those days. Have
You wondered about their causes?
# hormonal changes
# changes in the brain chemicals
# poor nutrition and dietary habits
# alcohol or caffeine consumption
# a family history of depression
The home remedies I am going to mention are suggested by different women who had experience fighting their pms symptoms.
1. Exercise. There is no question of what exercise and for how long. You can do any moderate exercise that you are comfortable with for at least 30 minutes. Some women also enjoy rigorous physical activity for 15 minutes. Cuddling up in bed is not recommended unless advised by the doctor.
2. A healthy diet with whole grains, fresh fruits and vegetables. Low vitamins and nutrients can aggravate pms.
3. Sugary foods, excess salt, refined foods and caffeine should be controlled.
4. Some women find relief by eating foods rich in magnesium, Vitamin b6 and vitamin E.
5. If you have digestive problems, don't go hungry. Eat small, Frequent meals.
6. See if milk can make you feel better.
7. Omega 3 acids may improve your irritability and mood swings.
8. Try pineapples. Who knows, manganese in pineapples, brown rice Or raspberries may work better.
9. Sleep well for at least 8 hours at night.
10. Cultivate a habit of going out with family, friends or engage in creative habits, go to a spa, do yoga or just about anything
That would take the stress out. Ask privately if you need further information.