Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Ritu GuptaYour feedback matters!
Actually my friend asked me that if we have done sex with female but not with the main hole .with the excretory hole then is their any problem of pregnancy or if she have to take medicine of any type.
I am 2 month pregnant now and my doctor has prescribed me microgest 200 mg and duvadilan 40 mg. Earlier I was on metformin 500. I want to now the effect of these medicines on my pregnancy an is it safe? I am a working women so need to travel daily.
How to improve sex power and if I intercorse with anybody. It create effect my sex power or mantility.
Actinomycosis is a condition which is caused due to a bacteria called actinomycetaceae bacteria.
One interesting thing to know about actinomycosis is that the sort of bacteria which are responsible for it are almost always present in the human body. As a matter of fact, the bacteria are present and live in the linings of the mouth, the throat and the digestive system. In the case of women, it is also present in their vagina. Men fall prey to actinomycosis more than women. Also this disease is more common among adults.
There is nothing wrong or threatening at all when it comes to being a host to these bacteria, unless there is a cut in the body and they are given the ripe opportunity to enter the body to a deeper level. The condition of actinomycosis often lasts for a long time. But since it is not contagious, there is little need to worry about a transfer of actinomycosis from one person to another. This is due to the fact that the bacteria cannot survive outside the body as it is of the anaerobic type.
When a person has actinomycosis, some of the prominent symptoms include draining sores on the skin, coughing as well as chest pain. In addition to these, you may also notice lumps beginning to appear on the face of the affected person, a sudden weight loss, fatigue and fever. Sometime you may also see a few abscesses or scar tissues as symptoms to the disease.
Some of the preventive measures which one may take includes reduction in alcohol consumption, following healthy practises which also means following a regular diet routine, and avoiding any dental problems.
But even after all such precautionary steps, if you’re diagnosed with actinomycosis, antibiotics may become your best bet. Some of the popular ones which doctors prescribe to their patients are tetracycline and erythromycin. There are side effects to consuming these medicines as a person can have a rash or diarrhoea when these medicines are consumed.
Also the time required to treat actinomycosis is long. In fact, a person can expect it to be up to a year until he or she is completely cured. Depending on how bad the situation is, the lumps which are caused due to actinomycosis may also need to be removed through a surgery. However, before you decide to go for a treatment to cure actinomycosis, consult a qualified doctor and follow his / her advice.
One of my friend had a miscarriage on April 20th at 6 weeks. She got her first period on may 24th. Her husband is in army, so wanted to know can she try now to get pregnant?
Regarding green tea. I was asked by one f the doctors few questions. Answers are. My periods are sometimes regular some times irregular. M single age 28. M not under medication. N I do not have constipation. Sometimes it happens, but rare.
2. Bathing before sunrise to reduce mucus related problems (stick yellowish mucus in sinus plexus).
3 if ganges near then take bath there.
4. maintain a proper weight.
5. Female 5' to 5.5' minimum 55 kgs max 60 kgs app.
6. Male 5' to 510 ,in 60kgs max 75 kgs app.
7. Water intake daily 3-5 ltrs.
8. Freehand exercise 30 min in morning daily to accumulate more oxygen into blood.
9. Avoid oily food outside. only fruit juice or white sweets.
10. nutritious balance diet.
11. prepare popcorn in home and do breakfast with it to
be healthy and avoid stool related problems.
12. I am opening Nutrition club to get healthy.
13 to increase working power to be wealthy.
14. My success is there if I sort out your health problems.
15. Pranayam daily.
16. Eat slight less what you normally intake.
My prolactin level is high. I am not pregnant even I don't have a sex. I have Irregular periods problem even my weight is increasing.
Hello, I am 28 years old ans married from last 3.5 year. I had 1 abortion but 2years ago and I tried to conceive again from last1.5 years but I am not successful I consult with the doctor also she told me for few blood test and ultrasound etc. I did all the test etc. The reports are fine she said there is hormones problem thats y its happen. I am Very upset and sad is I am going on right way or not. Please help.
Hello doctor, today when I take bath, wearing my clothes, a mosquito enters into my clothes. But I do not care that time, now I am worried if mosquitoes blood or mosquito himself enter into my openings. Is it transmit hcv or hiv if mosquito is infected?
Menorrhagia is a condition that is marked by heavy menstrual bleeding during the monthly menstrual cycles. Most women have a unique bleeding pattern during that time of the month with the flow going up and down over the first few days. Yet, for many women, the bleeding becomes consistently heavy during all the days of the period, during which the period itself may get extended by a few days. If this pattern continues to occurs, one must get it checked out by a doctor at the earliest. Here are a few ways in which this condition may be treated.
Factors considered during treatment: Before the treatment starts, and during the diagnosis stage, the doctor will take a look at a number of factors so that the correct form of treatment may be prescribed to the patient. To begin with, the doctor will take a complete medical history of the patient, including the family history to ascertain whether or not there may be a genetic problem at play. Further, the future childbearing plans of the patient will also be taken into consideration in such cases so that the treatment method does not hinder such plans. Also, the doctor will also try and understand the effect of the symptoms of this condition before prescribing any particular medication and surgery.
- Medication: Iron supplements and non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medicines will be prescribed for the patient to bring down the level of inflammation and restore the production of blood, which will make up for the rapidly flowing blood from the body. This will also prevent the risk of anemia. Oral contraceptives, tranexamic acid, oral progesterone and hormonal therapy can also help in such cases.
- Dilation and Curettage: This procedure is also known as D&C, and it basically helps in dilation or opening up of the cervix so that the doctor may suction the tissue from the uterine lining. This tissue is usually known to bring about excessive bleeding.
- Uterine Artery Embolisation: This is a procedure which shrinks any existing fibroids that may be the cause behind excessive bleeding. In this procedure, the uterine arteries are blocked and the blood supply to the same is cut off so that the fibroids do not get a chance to grow and cause unnecessary pressure that may lead to excessive bleeding.
- Hysterectomy: This is a surgical procedure that removes the cervix as well as the uterus, and is usually the last resort followed by most doctors. In such cases, the doctor will first ascertain whether or not you plan to have any children in the future. Additionally, the ovaries may also be removed if the condition has spread too much to be contained sufficiently. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
It is really important to enlighten yourself with the meaning of the word 'cannabis'. Cannabis Sativa is a kind of hemp plant from which you derive hash, hash oil and marijuana. Cannabis is popularly known by a litany of street names like weed, pot, grass, homegrown or even ganja. Tetrahydrocannabinol or THC is a chief chemical present in the plant. This chemical has the potential to alter the way you think, feel or work and hence there is a need to know its link with psychosis. Psychosis on the other hand aims to explain mental conditions felt by a person. In most cases a stark departure from reality is noticed which is usually the case after consuming cannabis as well.
Psychotic effects of Cannabis:
- Irregular sleep patterns: The effect of Marijuana or hash can upset your sleep patterns. A check has to be exercised therefore. It can make you feel too tired and exhausted to rest for long hours.
- Increased anxiety: Many times, the hemp plant has been found to play up with your coping skills. You might feel anxious at the drop of a hat. Anxiety takes a toll on mental peace and affects your physical health.
- Problem in thinking clearly: Under the effect of Cannabis, you tend to live in a parallel universe. Your mind makes up imaginary situations thinking it to be real. This muddles up your capability to think clearly.
- Lack of innovation: Continuous consumption of the drug can also make a person repetitive; you stop conceiving new ideas.
- Reduced confidence: Studies show how you can become very nervous due to the effects of cannabis.
- Reticence: Communication can be a problem if you have been using the plant for a long time. You tend to bottle up your emotions and also your fears.
- Paranoia and suspiciousness: You might even grow suspicious of people you trusted all along. Friends, relatives, parents are doubted. Obsession with the slightest of things is also a resultant effect.
- Delusions and Hallucinations: Being 'high' is a positive effect as it helps you to relax, but if unhindered it could lead to serious hallucinations. Your existence in a hallucinated world can even turn fatal in some cases.
I have problem of irregular periods my last period date is 15 sept bt in this mont still my periods does not come what is the reason behind it.
I am 25 years old. I have irregular periods. Means weekly once lightly, I got married before 2 yrs. Now we wants to have a baby. How can it possible?
It's for my sister. She has developed a lump on her breast. It's not painful. It's a movable lump. Local doctors told to operate it. Please suggest what is it and what should be the correct steps for it. As it has been two months since that lump was felt by her.
Hi, my name is Dr Anupama Mehta. I am a homeopathic consultant. I've been practising homoeopathy for the last 16 years and presently I am based in Gurgaon. Today i'll be speaking to you about the allergies of respiratory system and allergy in the condition when our body reacts abnormally to a substance which is considered harmless for most people.
The substance can enter our body through our eyes, nose, mouth or skin. When the substance enters our body it triggers an allergic reaction mediated through the IgE antibodies. This causes the release of the chemicals which cause inflammation like histamine and this can cause various symptoms like skin rashes, headaches, itchy runny nose, swelling, nausea or diarrhea among the few. The more severe allergic reactions are anaphylaxis and this can be life-threatening. The respiratory energies are caused by house dust mite, potions or the air pollution or pets or mold. While these do not usually cause anaphylactic reaction, they can cause very troublesome some tools which can seriously affect a person's quality of life and his health.
The most common allergy is due to aero allergens are rhinitis which can affect the nose. The asthma, which affects the lungs or they may occur together or really they can be eczema on alta carya affecting the skin. The respiratory allergies can be seasonal like the hay fever which is caused by Pollen or it can occur throughout the year in the cases when it is caused by indoor allergens. The most common symptoms are itchy or runny nose, congestion of the nose, sneezing. It is given coughing or tightness of chest, difficulty in breathing, wheezing, itchy and inflamed eyes, itchy skin rashes and sinuses headaches, poor concentration and disturbs. Most allergic asthma is seen in children and only the mildest cases of allergic asthma will disappear by poverty. In case this person continue to have difficulty after stability the causal agent of asthma mostly becomes the infection.
The best way to avoid the allergy is to avoid allergen but in most cases of respiratory allergies the allergen is either unidentifiable or unavoidable like you can't avoid going to office. The children have to go to school. They have to play in the park so what can you do. You can wear masks, you can avoid your funny pet at home. You can use the humidifier with your AC, wash your bed linens at least once a week or stay indoors during peak all in time. Steam inhalation is also won best way to elevate the system. I often advise my patients to make steam inhalation a habit at least twice a week. The single step goes a long way in warding off potential episode.
Any treatment for allergy would be effective only if we treat the allergy rather than alleviating the symptoms only because each exposure would bring back the symptoms and sometimes increased severity. The antihistamines which are usually used to treat allergy only to alleviate and mass the symptoms but they do not prevent their progression. But homeopathy on the other hand seeks to cure the allergy itself. Being honesty approach to health and disease homeopathy has to build immunity. It also helps to be relief in acute attacks of energies while helping to cure the allergy from the root. In case of asthma homeopathic medicines can bring up to dilation make it easier to breathe and bring out to fly. some homeopathic medicines which are effective and give similarities are arsenic album ABM creeper bryonia bromium hipersilve justitia and sambucus nigra but for cure of your allergy you must visit your homeopathic consultant who will after the case is taking prescribe a constitutional medicine for you to help cure your allergy. Compliance and persistence with homeopathic treatment help in efficient results. If you know if you wish to know more about the allergies of the homeopathic treatment you can contact me through lybrate.com or visit my clinic.
My clinic in south city 2, Gurgaon.
Thank you. Best of health to you.