Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ritu Gupta
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ritu GuptaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from naval displacement for last one year, even in sleep it happens. I tried meditation n yoga but not fruitful. What to do now? Pl. Suggest.
Hello Dr. Me jab penis tight karta hoon na tab aage ke part me pain hone lagta hai. Aur wo laal ho jata hai. Aisa Kyu?
Sir, I have throat pain badly from last 7-8 months as treatment also done by specialists but no more relief, what should I do. Robin.
Hi I have problem getting so much sex so what I want to do for control sex I am not married and my age 22 weekly 3/5 times I am making hand job please consent me for this problem.
When I am doing hard work my chest is paning n I am taking medicine for it to cure it but it still not working n problem is increasing plzz sir give your ans fast.
Hello, I am 19 year old. I have a very bad habit to masturbate (hand practice). I can not control myself to do it. I want to give up this bad habit. How can I leave this habit Please help me. And I am not an smoker or alcoholic And I want to give up my habit without any medicines.
Uncontrolled and involuntary ejaculation that occurs either before or after sexual intercourse is known as premature ejaculation. Medically, the most persistent form of PE (primary or lifelong PE) is defined by the presence of the following three problems:
- Ejaculation always, or nearly always, happening before sexual penetration has been achieved, or within about a minute of penetration
- The man finding an inability to delay his ejaculation every time, or nearly every time, he does achieve penetration
- Negative personal consequences, such as distress and frustration, or avoidance of sexual intimacy
PE can cause a lot of embarrassment in boys and men, with a significant degree of stigma often attached to male sexual performance. It can be very distressing and frustrating for the individual as it can hamper his sex life drastically. However, unless it occurs regularly, it cannot be regarded as a cause of concern.
Below we will discuss some of the potential causes of PE:
Most cases of PE are not related to any disease and are instead due to psychological factors, including:
- Sexual inexperience
- Novelty of a relationship
- Overexcitement or too much stimulation
- Relationship stress
- Guilty feelings
- Issues related to control and intimacy
- Medical causes of premature ejaculation
The following are also possible medical causes of PE (doctors will focus on diagnosis and management of the underlying condition first and monitor for improvement in sexual function):
- Multiple sclerosis
- Prostate disease
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- Thyroid problems
- Illicit drug use
- Excessive alcohol consumption
The ejaculation of semen occurs just after penetration, within a very short period of time, or even before penetration happens during a sexual intercourse. Due to this reason, both the partners might feel that they have had unsatisfactory sex. It is one of the most common forms of sexual dysfunction in males.
Problems with premature ejaculation usually heal with time and most of the times, treatment may not be needed. However, some treatments include:
- Methods of distraction or relaxation techniques aid in delaying ejaculation.
- In some cases, reducing or quitting tobacco, alcohol or illegal drugs might improve control over ejaculation.
- Reducing sensation by using a condom is also advised.
- Anxiety related to premature ejaculation could be reduced using counselling or behavioural therapy.
Many Ayurveda medicine are available they are safe and these have no side effect, helps in remedying the problem. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.