Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ritu Goyal MittalYour feedback matters!
I'm 32 years old. Female. My weight is only 37 kgs. I got married in January 2017 still I'm virgin. Because of pain. How to break hymen naturally? Please answer.
I am 26 years old and last year I got married this month I had sex with my husband without precaution Last month my periods came after one week late from my date. Now, this month my period did not start and also 12 days have been passed from the actual date. Today morning I got a blood spot .then nothing. Can you suggest the reason. Should I consult to Dr.
Hello doctor I had my periods on 22 july and it lasted for 5 days and I had unprotected sex on 10th august and I took the unwanted 72 pill on 11th august which is the next day before 24 hours. My periods date for every month varies about 3-4 days. So this month I expect it around 22. So as I know they say it bleeds within 10 days approximately. So what I wanted to as you is. If I have bleeding in these 10 days will it be my periods or the effects of the unwanted 72 pill? And if it does not bleed then when will I have my next periods approximately. Please let me know as soon as possible.
Hi all, I am searching the best birth control pill online which prevent pregnancy without creating any side-effect. Share your suggestions here.
Of late I have been through a lot of health problems. I'm currently being medicated for a follicular cyst. I have two of them about a 1.5 cm each. I'm under a medication called krimson 35, I have puked sometimes hours later in the night. Nowadays I am going through a lot of mood swings and every second feels like a punishment. It is difficult to get out of bed, I don't talk to people nor do I go out. I have zero tolerance towards anything and I lash out at people very quickly. I get very angry and I feel left out. I have begun detaching from friends and family. I cannot eat because of lack of appetite. I get nightmares every now and then. I am losing weight and I body shame myself. It would be great if you could guide me.
Stunning Flaxseed Nutrition Facts
When you look at the nutritional benefits of flax seeds, there are many things that will catch your attention.
A 1 ounce (3 tbsp) serving of flax seeds contains:
Omega-3 (ALA) 6,338mg
Vitamin B1 31% RDA
Manganese 35% RDA
Magnesium 30% RDA
Phosphorus 19% RDA
Selenium 10% RDA
Also, flaxseeds contain a good amount of vitamin B6, Iron, potassium, copper and zinc.
Hi, My Wife is again pregnant but we want stop this time for couple of years. Can you please advice me?
Had unprotected sex fr 1st time on 16 march 7 30 am took ipill at 1 pm same day, took another ipill on 17 march at 9 am didn't have sex, on 18 again had unprotected sex at 8 am and didn't take ipill, are there chances of me being pregnant? What should I do?
I am scared ,i am married every month I miss my date ,after 8_10 day my date is come, so I gain lot of weight, when my date is come pain in my breast so please help me what can I do for this.
My female friend, 20 years old, had pain in his stomach. Some times she got periods without days, What will she do to get relief for this type of pain ?
My wife has missed period for about 5 days and she has tested positive with a pregnancy kit. What should she do next. Whether to consult with doctor or not or wait for some times.
Since m taking ipill from last 4 to 5 years every month my concern is now I want to get pregnant so will I get pregnant or not? Or will it effect my child in future? Reply.
I had a CT for 5 years and when removed recently the gyneac told me I had 2 small ulcers on the uterus which is common with women having CT. This needs to be removed by burning it off. Need to know if this is good to go or should I consult a oncologist, just worried.
I have a girlfriend age 18 years old his regular date of period is 30 every month but till she not have periods yet we intimate two times with precautions also check on pregnancy kit it's negative what to do for periods Pl. Kindly advise.
Sir/mam my weight is 80 kgs now. Is that's the reason for PCO? IF YES THEN HOW CAN I REDUCE MY WEIGHT?
Hello Dr. M going through white discharge n during menstruation, I get a severe pain. Is it normal. M 16 years old.
People who regularly work out can go on about its benefits and also show off a toned physique. However, a bad or improper movement can be more harmful than no exercise at all. Read on to know some common exercise moves that are best avoided for their potential harmful effects.
- Dumbbell punches: By holding dumbbells and punching them forward into the air, you are just spending your energy with absolutely no return from it. It is good as a conditioning one if done for a long time, but does not help the shoulders or the arms. Bicep curls and triceps extensions yield much better results than these punches.
- Shoulder Shrugs: The only muscle that gets worked here is the trapezius, which is at the top of the shoulders and the neck. The arms and the back do not get any benefit and shoulder shrugs can actually cause postural problems and increase shoulder tension. Best avoided if you are not a professional bodybuilder.
- Thigh machines: One of the most ineffective machines in the gym, the poor posture and no workout for the abs is one of the reasons the outer and inner thigh workouts should be avoided. Better results can be achieved with squats and lunges, which also help more muscles and help in losing weight.
- Plank rows: While plank rows or board lines work very well for core strengthening, it is not as effective for back and arm strengthening. Better results are achieved with the usual lines for these areas.
- Lat pull-downs behind the neck: This can be very harmful for people who have even minor shoulder joint problems. The idea is to build arm, torso, and back muscles by pulling a weighted bar down the front and back of the chest area. This can cause misalignment, shoulder impingement, or a tear in the rotator cuff, and in severe cases, even cervical vertebral fracture.
- Military Presses Behind the Head: Similar to a lat pull-down, here also, a barbell is lifted up and down behind the head and can cause the same problems as the earlier one, including fracture of the cervical spine.
- Squatting on a bosu ball: These colorful equipment are very alluring but can be really dangerous and can cause ankles and knees to be injured, causing meniscal tears or disruptions.
- Crunches: When improperly done, crunches produce the same position as one achieves while working on the computer - head forward and rounded shoulder. Crunches are meant to be done by pulling up on the head and not using the abs, as most people incorrectly do.
Make sure you get a trainer's advice on the right ways to work out so as to get the maximum benefits and avoid injuries.