Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ritu GosainYour feedback matters!
I am 21 year old male. Before 6 months I have suffered urinary tract infection. It's was from the next morning of sex with my girlfriend. Doctor gave me some medicine after 7 days and it was cure in 5-6 days. But, still I fill pain and burning sensation while urination mostly on the day when I used to drink little less water. And sometimes getting fouling smell while urination. And sonography report shows minimally distorted gall bladder. Please guide me what I need to do? Thank you.
I am addicted of smoking and drinking. I want to leave it but I can't able. Give some ideas about how to leave smoking and drinking?
In today's stress filled time it is important that we take good care of your heart health. As heart illness takes a larger number of lives than the other ailments consolidated. Heart problem is the main enemy of both men and ladies and currently, one in four citizens has some type of heart ailment.
However, both current drug and Ayurveda agree that there are things you can do each day to keep your heart healthy and we have a few recommendations to help you. Pick maybe a couple and begin with those in the event that you like, then include a couple all the more at regular intervals until you are normally carrying on with a heart-healthy way of life. Reward your heart, as well as your whole physiology will much obliged.
- Mitigate away stress: As indicated by ayurveda, a comprehensive way to deal with heart health obliges you to feed the passionate heart and also the physical heart. The heart is not only a pump — it's the origin of all feelings, whether it's bliss and elation or trouble and dissatisfaction.
- Develop the positive: While averting abundance stress is fundamental to keep the enthusiastic heart from squandering without end, effectively looking for mental and passionate prosperity can help the enthusiastic heart thrive. Ayurveda discusses ojas, the substance that looks after life.
- Eat right: Ostensibly the most basic stride you can take towards heart health is to eat a heart-accommodating eating routine. Pick new sustenances over prepared nourishments or remains; light sustenances over rich, rotisserie ones; and warm, cooked nourishments over chilly, overwhelming nourishments. An adjusted cell reinforcement Rasayana, for example, Brahma Rasayana is phenomenal healthful backing, and distributed examination affirms that Amrit decreases LDL cholesterol, which has been involved in plaque develop.
- Eat carefully: How you eat is as essential for heart health (and general health) as what you eat. Eat modestly, the perfect ayurvedic 'part' is the thing that fits in your two measured palms. Try not to skip suppers, since eating three dinners at general times every day "prepares" your processing to suspect and process your sustenance.
I have got fungal problem on both legs and it is prevailing for very long time. I taken medicines to no avail, it comes out again and again.
I having frequent unbearable forearm pain. I visited pshyotherapist for 10 days. But there is relieve. Whom should I contact?
I am having hair fall problems. Now my hair is very thin. And having much dandruff. Can you please tell me an good hair growth shampoo.
I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet. I am not sure what else can I do. Can you help me with this?
With a wide range of modern skin rejuvenation techniques and procedures available in the market today, the effects of sun damage and age can be easily reversed. Wrinkles, scars, spots, pigmentation and a whole lot of embarrassing and unwanted skin flaws can now be easily treated.
When it comes to getting rid of common age related skin woes and giving your skin a total reboot, one of the most tried and tested treatments is the Intense Pulsed Light (IPL). ILP rejuvenation or Intense Pulsed light Photofacial procedure is an effective skin rejuvenation process as it involves the latest techniques of modern dermatology and can turn blotchy, red skin into a rejuvenated and radiant skin. It is an ideal remedy for sun and age damage on skin.
What is Intense Pulsed light Photofacial?
A pulse light photofacial refers to a procedure in which intense light pulses is pressed through the problematic areas. It is also known as intense Pulsed light or IPL photofacial. After the penetration of light pulses, the collagen and blood vessels below the epidermis get constricted. This reduces the redness on the skin along with the age lines. Several skin conditions can be treated using the process of IPL photo rejuvination. Removal of red spots, acne and rosacea is effectively done. The skin texture gets smoothened and is made even, large pores are closed and wrinkles are eliminated because of enhanced collagen growth.
Sometimes, redness and swelling may occur during the treatment, but they slowly disappear. The benefits can be observed within a week after the process is undertaken. During the process of IPL photo rejuvination, the high energy light waves produce help in reducing and eliminating several effects of aging, which includes facial wrinkles and discoloration of the skin due to prolonged sun damage. The pulsed light helps in the production of collagen, which is a natural protein that repairs wrinkles, making the skin surface smooth and soft. One treatment or session is not enough for proper skin rejuvenation, and the IPL photo rejuvination process should be repeated. With each treatment, the results get more well defined. Five full face IPL photofacial sessions are required within a span of three weeks for the best results.
Benefits and risks
The Pros: IPL is a preferred treatment since its does not cause much discomfort. Little or no downtime is required as well. The method is non ablative in nature, which means that no skin gets removed during the process. Because of this, recovery is easy and hardly any major risk associated with this skin rejuvenation technique. A major benefit of IPL photo rejuvination is that it treats several skin problems at once.
The Cons: In rare cases, you may notice blistering, bruising, scabbing and change in skin pigmentation. These side effects do not last long and disappear on their own usually.
I am 21 year old. I workout in gym over few years. But one prob is occurred I have low power in my left side (legs and arms) compared to right side. So muscle grow up a little bit. Then I have imbalance between ride and left side. How can I overcome this prob? Please tell me.
Since one year I am in home doing work from home, I became little weight and my right leg getting pain when walking, what shall I do? Please advise.
Hi. I am very upset regarding my weight. I want to loose my weight. Pls let me know or give me the guidance.
Muje Hard erection ke liye kon si Herble medicine leni chahiye jo viagra jaisa kaam kre or safe bhi rhe.
For e.g I have a desk job and in the last 2 years my weight has gone up from 75 kg I want to lose weight please help.
When the eye does not produce the required amount of tears, a condition called dry eyes may emanate. This condition may cause stinging, pain, itching, redness and a host of other symptoms that make normal vision a temporary problem. Also, one might experience difficulty in wearing contact lenses and may feel as if there is are particles trapped within the eyes. Night time driving and facing glares of light also becomes difficult in such cases. Cases where the symptoms have been going on for a prolonged period, must be referred to an ophthalmologist so as to get the correct treatment.
Let us find out the various types of treatment for this condition:
- Medication: A variety of drugs and medication can be used to bring down the inflammation which is the basic cause behind the lack of tears and oil secretion along the edge of the eye, which leads to poor lubrication of the eyes. Oral antibiotics can take care of any underlying infection that may have led to this condition while eye drops and ointments can be used to bring down the swelling.
- Corneal Inflammation: Many times, the cornea may face inflammation which can be fixed with the help of eye drops that work by releasing their immune suppressing element. These eye drops may contain cyclosporine or corticosteroids which can help in fixing this kind of swelling. One important thing to remember is that these corticosteroids are not good for long term use.
- Eye Inserts for Artificial Tears: A tiny eye insert can be used to create artificial tears in case your condition goes from mild to moderate and is not too severe. This eye insert resembles a miniscule grain or rice and usually dissolves gradually to release an eye drop like substance in the eye.
- Tear Stimulators: This kind of medication like Cholinergics, helps in tear production. These are available as pills, drops and ointments.
- Surgical Procedures: From closing your ducts for bringing down tear loss to using special contact lenses specially designed for people who are suffering from dry eyes and unblocking the oil glands, there are a number of surgical procedures that one can use for fixing this problem.
- Home Remedies: One can also make use of some home remedies in order to combat dry eyes. The use of a warm washcloth for a few minutes every day can stimulate the tear ducts and oil glands, while a mild soap for the eyelids can also remove the particles clogging the eyelids.
Speak with an ophthalmologist about the various options that one can use in order to fix this problem depending on the severity of your case.
If you wish to discuss about any specific eye problem, you can consult a specilized opthamologist and ask a free question.
I am suffering from cough last few days kindly suggest me one of the best and quick recovery medicine from it?
I am 30 years old and off late, I am starting to have facial hair, esp. Around chin area, not much just 7-8. I did not have it earlier but for some time now its growing dark n thick. I do threading to get rid of them but that's painful. Can you please tell me the cause for it and the permanent solution but not laser? My periods are normal n regular n m married with no kid as of now. Please help.
It is perhaps impossible to find a woman who doesn’t imagine her face without the freckles when she looks into the mirror. Though they may be called 'kisses from the sun', every woman would love to kiss those freckles goodbye. With many advances in cosmetic procedures, the good news is that you can completely get rid of your freckles and say hello to a perfect face. Read on to know more about what freckles are and how they can be managed.
What are they?
The skin contains a pigment called melanin which is responsible for the skin color. So, higher the melanin concentration, darker will be the complexion. In some people, however, based on genetic background, there can be areas of concentrated melanin deposits which become visible in an unbecoming manner, especially in fair complexioned people. These deposits are known as freckles or ephelis, which appear as light brown or flat black spots. The freckle formation is aggravated by exposure to sun, especially before the age of 18, and can be dormant during winter months. Exposure to UV-B light in particular has shown to increase melanin formation, making the freckles more prominent and darker. Though found usually on the face, areas like the neck, shoulder, and hands can also be affected – completely depending on sun exposure.
How to get rid of them?
Treatment is a two-pronged approach for freckles that is prevention and treatment. As mentioned above, freckles have a direct correlation to sun exposure. Avoiding sun and using maximum sun protection is the best way to avoid freckles, if you have a genetic predisposition. Avoid going out in the sun without using sun protection. A good sunscreen lotion with an SPF of at least 20, a wide-brimmed hat, a scarf, sunglasses are all essential when you head outside.
If the damage is already done, then laser treatments are a great way to deal with freckles. Here is how it works:
- After thoroughly cleansing the face, the eyes are covered and a thin layer of cooling gel is applied on the face.
- The face is cooled by using a cooling device. A laser light is then applied in a series of short pulses on specific areas of skin where freckles are concentrated.
- The melanin deposits in the freckles then break down without affecting the surrounding area.
- A post-treatment laser cream and sunblock is then applied, and the entire procedure does not take more than 45 minutes.
The success rate of treating freckles with laser is quite high, leading to a freckle free face within a few months. Multiple sessions may be required depending on the age of the freckles, the size, the type and the color. Darker freckles will require more intense therapy naturally. In most people, 4 to 5 sessions with break of 3 to 4 weeks in between are generally required. Consult a dermatologist today to find out if your freckles can be vanquished using this magical beam of light.