Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ritesh GambhierYour feedback matters!
What are the home remedies for cold. I am very prone to cold during monsoon and have cough as well throughout this season. Please help.
Can you please suggest me some home remedies to get rid of old mosquito bite scars from my legs? I used hexilak silicone gel, applied it on the spots for quite sometime now but it doesn't help much. Do you know any quick way to get rid of them? Thank you so much :)
I am 45 year old male suffering from diabetes from last 5 years and I take amryl m2 in morning my fasting is 260 and pp 280 random 270 to 280 what should I do.
Sir mera age 19 he. Mein boat paresan hoon sirf handling/ mastrubation karne ko dil karrtha he aur bohat karta hoon kese bachoon bht paresan hoon please bata djjiye please bohat karta hoon kiya karoon.
My niece is 2 years old. She is having recurring chilling fever after every 6 hours. She is vomiting. Fever is very high about 103. What should I do.
Hi mam.. This is xx from thiruvallur. Past three years I have irregular periods.. I consult with doctors already. But same issue still now.
My son 6 years old is not taking interest in food. Please recommend any kind of tonic and supplements.
Siri m 30 years old and my health is not so good I m running my own institute and I work more then 12 hrs. please give me tips for gaining weight.
I am 58 years old with 74 Kg (approx.) and suffering from Hypertension since six years and taking ramistar - H 2.5 mg daily before break fast as per the advise of the physician. I am going for walk 3 or 2 days in a week nearly 40 minutes and some times skipping from regular walk due to my laziness or some other problems. Immediately after returning from walk, I will take one cup of milk tea with two or three biscuits regularly. For morning break fast normally I will eat one Ragi ball only with little pomegranate fruits daily. After noon I will take food with pomegranate fruits. In between I will take two or three times black tea/milk tea. During night also I will take Rice/Chappatis or so. I am unable reduce the weight. Kindly suggest me suitable diet to be adopted in the Morning/Noon and Night for which I shall be grateful to you Doctor.
I have sneezing problem since two years because of which my cold doesn't get cured fast. Please advise precautionary steps.
Yesterday I met up with an accident face got full of scratches can anyone tell how much time it takes to cure.
My mom 46yrs old. She have severe ache in left hand shoulder joint. Left hand cannot move upward direction. In 4 month. Wat is reason? Hw can she relief this problem?
Hi I am 25 years old working person I have blood pressure problem my bp higher gone 160/110 And I ca not sleep perfectly in night please give me the suggestions.
I have some black patches in my leg. Just above the foot. Doc says its kind of internal blood hammerage. Pls help.
Dr. Can I take nutrigain plus ayurvedic granules for weight gain .I am not getting weight after consuming 5 bananas on regular basis for 3 months.
When you are pregnant, your body is at a very delicate stage as you are carrying another individual inside you. While you are pregnant, there are many restrictions and regulations you must follow to ensure the birth of a healthy child. Bad habits such as smoking and consuming alcohol are strictly prohibited. It is also advised that you should not be in any kind of stress.
When it comes to travelling, it depends on the stage of your pregnancy. You should consult your doctor before travelling and know well about the restrictions that would be imposed, even if you are allowed to travel. The ideal time for you to travel during pregnancy is after the second trimester, when you will be less fatigued.
Here are some tips you should follow if you choose to travel when you are pregnant.
Travelling by car, train:
- You should always put your seatbelt on while travelling in a car when you are pregnant. Wear both the lap belt and the shoulder belt to keep yourself and your baby inside, safe and static.
- The airbags should always be turned on for safety purpose.
- Buses are narrow and should be avoided when you are pregnant. If you are availing a bus, avoid getting up when the bus is moving. In case you have to move, take the support of the railings.
- When you are travelling by train, always hold on to the railings and seats while moving about in motion.
- Avoid long hour journeys in cars or trains. The maximum travel duration should be not more than six hours, when you are carrying a child.
- Make it a point to halt at points to take a walk. This would enhance your blood circulation.
Travelling by air, sea:
- This mode of travel is safer than any other travel modes for pregnant women.
- Pregnant women can fly until eight months or nine months, after consulting a doctor.
- Moving about in an airplane, which is flying is a bad idea for pregnant women and should be avoided.
- Always choose an aisle seat while travelling by air. It will make moving convenient in case you need to visit the restroom.
- Choose to travel on trustworthy, major airlines with a pressurized cabin and avoid small airplanes or private jets. Do not travel above a height of 7000 ft.
- Travelling by sea should be strictly avoided as it causes motion sickness and pregnant women might have nausea.
Travel for pregnant women is restricted in many ways, and all the instructions should be followed.