Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ritesh AggarwalYour feedback matters!
Dear doctor I am suffering from ed 1 year onwards my age is32 and I am using viagra tabs 100 mg. I attend to all tests but every thing is normal. I am not diabetic. But why erection is difficult to me. Wat is the problem. Wat is the cure.
I am diabetic patient aged 62 years. Daily I used to walk around 6 KM and taking medicine and food control. Inspite of that my sugar will be 220 and 170 Why? I understand that with walk there will be more relief for diabetics. I never talk rice daily only once in a month and thrice in a month. Morning iddlis, afternoon Chappatis, biscuits and Night also I used to take Chappatis, but stopped due to doctors advise and started taking iddlis or dosa.
My heart beat suddenly becomes fast like 90 beats per second! Some times I drink bear! Bt in limited quantity! When I run then my beats like 110 or 115 beats per send! So tell me some remedies to control this!
I have suffering fungal infection for several years. I have tried but this infection after using the lotion cleared but some months later it's come back again.
Greetings Doctors, I am 52 year old housewife. From the last month, I have been experiencing some trouble with my stomach. Dairy related products not at all suitable to me, eating something tangy results in loose motions. Only Normal Indian Chapati and Daal are suitable along with bananas. Eating anything else results in formation of gas in the stomach and change of taste in my mouth in a negative way. What is this condition and what symptoms can be taken?
Good day am a 37 years old lady who is experiencing loss of sexual appetite. Actually my libido is low. I have one child and have been married for 6 years and currently am not using an contraceptives. I really font have desire for sex .can you advise me on what to take or do coz this is costing my marriage.
My fiancee is suffering from azoospermia. We have tested many times but every time it shows nil sperm. Now we are going to get married so I just want to know that is there any solution to cure azoospermia .means can it be cured by medicines? Please help.
I have digestion issue. If I eat vada pav or any besan ka item its not suit me. Even normal vegetable when I eat its create problem for me.
Hey sir I want to know the symptoms of flu and what will be the precaution for it and what should be the treatment for it.
I have a small penis. It's size is 3.7 inches. Is there any medication to make it at least 5.54 inches. Will my micropenis grow. PLEASE HELP ME. I AM IN NEED.
A lot of things can be done to cope with the initial stages of dementia. A person goes through a wide range of emotions such as fear, denial, frustration, and anger, post the diagnosis. Here is a list of tips that will help a patient with dementia to cope better:
- Physical health: For a dementia patient, it is very important to take care of one’s health. A good diet along with regular exercise and adequate rest is a prerequisite to manage this disorder.
- Regular check-ups: Regular medical check-ups with the doctor are necessary in this condition. Depression and other mental health problems should be discussed with a professional.
- Quit alcohol: Alcohol might give momentary pleasure from the misery, but it has long-standing implications. It reacts with the medicine and creates additional health and memory-related complications.
- Allocate time for difficult tasks: With time, it can become difficult to perform even the simplest of tasks. The patient should accordingly schedule the time to perform the tasks which may be difficult to carry out. Adequate breaks should be taken while performing a task to avoid getting fatigued.
- Redefine work: If a patient is suffering from dementia is still working, it should be ensured that the work is more manageable from a desk. Planning an early retirement may be a good idea in order to cope with dementia.
- Be organised: Keeping track of things can get difficult with time. It, therefore, makes sense to organise all belongings systematically. Putting labels on doors and drawers also help.
- Continue pursuing your hobbies: Amidst the difficulty and the depression, it is a good idea to continue doing things that are fun. While such activities might require some assistance from the doctor and family members, this helps the patient to be cheerful and healthy.
- Maintain notes: Since dementia is involved with forgetfulness, it makes sense to maintain a diary and keep records of phone numbers, people, appointments, etc.
- Communication channel: Maintaining a direct communication channel with family, friends, and relatives is a good idea. Sharing feelings will go a long way in maintaining relations with loved ones.
- Support group: Joining a dementia support group can be highly beneficial for the patient. It will not only give the patient company but also make sure that the patient gets a lot of useful information about the disorder. It also helps in keeping the morale up.
- Getting ready for the future: Things need to be meticulously planned well in advance to ensure that when the disease progresses, the patient has enough people to look after him. Things such as medical arrangements, financial assets, and property details should be carefully handed over as per the patient's wish. This will ensure a smooth run of the patients’ life when they can no longer take care of themselves. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.