Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ritesh AggarwalYour feedback matters!
I am having fever from last three days followed by headache and little cold and cough. Please suggest any medicine for this.
Hi Sir, I met a women unprotected sex two days in the week When going to urine it was in yellow color, is there any problem,
From past 4-5 days, I'm having sever headache with feeling of nausea. It happens all day long. I'm not able to concentrate on my studies. It all started after the viral fever I had. I got my eyesight checked and got a -0.5 spherical in both eyes and -0.25 cylindrical in one. The physician diagnosed me with a machine and said it could be migraine, although I denied him symptoms like seeing light flashes and excessive discharge from the eyes in morning. Although I get excessive tears during day time. Sometimes people ask if I'm crying. Could it be migraine? Or just due to weak eyesight. Any other symptoms to look for to check for migraine?
Dare sir, I am facing a night fall problem now a days. And it happens in a very odd time like from morning 5 to 8 o'clock. Previously I had that issue but it started again I feel really bad. Help me out and suggest me some medicine to stop happening.
I am 26 year old. I suffered from premature ejaculation. I lost my sperm within 1 min during sex and overexcited during sex. Help me how I improve and what diet plan I follow to increase my strength.
Supplements are just a way to add vital nutrients in your daily nutritional intake, but are not the only solution. First of all, it is important to note that your sex life does not depend on supplements. Various other factors can both positively and negatively affect your sex life. Exercise, weight and medications you take can have both adverse and positive effects. Try to improve your sex life by altering these aspects before you use supplements. Nevertheless, here are some supplements which may be beneficial for your sex life.
- Iron: Iron is used to boost the libido of women. The libido comprises the arousal, desire as well as the ability to have an orgasm. However, too much iron is not good for you. Over 20 mg can cause stomach problems and constipation while over 60 mg is life threatening.
- Niacin: There are two types of cholesterol in your body. One is a good cholesterol, while the other is a bad cholesterol. Niacin is a type of B vitamin, which raises your good cholesterol level. Men who have high cholesterol and erectile dysfunction tend to see improvements in their symptoms by taking 1500 mg of niacin for 12 weeks.
- Yohimbine: This is a type of herbal supplement only used for men. It is used to treat erectile dysfunction and should only be used on men. However, it is worth note that high blood pressure, heart palpitations, anxiety, headaches and dizziness are all caused by yohimbine. Therefore, it should be used with care only when the doctor prescribes it.
- Panax ginseng: This is one of those rare drugs, which raises sexual desire in women and also corrects erectile dysfunction in men. It is worth mentioning that Panax ginseng also causes insomnia. Insomnia is one of the side effects of this medication along with diarrhea and painful periods for women.
- Maca: This is a type of Peruvian root vegetable. It primarily helps women who are taking antidepressants and have lost their sex drive as a result. It can also be tried safely as it is a type of food as well and therefore, it is not as dangerous as some of the other supplements on this list.