Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Ritasha Bhasin KochharYour feedback matters!
There is a hole in my a tooth. Some times it starts pain when something goes inside. Can you help me.
I had a root canal treatment on my two front teeth because of an accident last 8 years ago, and now the colour of my teeth is getting yellowish black now what should I do to get the teeth colour white.
I have whitish slightly hairy tongue since 8 months, that does not cure properly by antibiotic or vitamin. When I take medicine the problem reduce but as soon as I stop taking medicine the problem come back. One year before I drinker poison, is the problem associate with this? I am a chain smoker. My doctor says that it can be occurs by cold. But I am afraid about tongue cancer. Some time my tongue seems painful sometime normal. Please help me.
I am 27 year male. I am suffering from gum problems. I have done the treatment earlier but the particles that were placed on gums have fallen. What should I do?
My problem is paining of theet its is big problem I want root canal treatment so what can I do please tell me fast. Its pain thanks you so much.
I have a problem of ulcer in my mouth. I take many tablets but they occurs again after some time.Please help me.
My granddaughter aged 1 yr7m got 4tooths each 2on on upper and lower jaws and no more further teeth visible now. Please advise when she is likely to get more teeth.
I have weak gums and I can see lower front teeth through the gums and due to this sensitivity issues also occur. What is the best way to get the gums back in shape? I brush my teeth two times regularly.
I have wisdom teeth. I was touching it daily from 7 months but now it causes pain n swelling on face. Not too much but I feel muscles are locked and bone pain. Anyone told me remove but I dnt agree. Now I start use antibiotic and painkiller. I dnt want remove. What is your best suggestion.
I underwent RCT with crown for my premolar tooth on lower jaw on august 2014. I have swelling on the gum below the RCT tooth since november 2015 which is not painful to touch but when pressed hard it pains a little. My dentist asked me to get X ray done, which according to him is that the RCT is fine but there is a gap between the RCT tooth and the next molar tooth which is causing the swelling due to accumulation of food. Now my dentist is asking me to get the crown removed and place a new crown to fill the gap. Whether my dentist is right? Whether there is any other alternative? Is it a serious problem?
5 foods you didn't know were ruining your teeth
Brushing is not the only way to keep your teeth free from damage. To have perfectly healthy and sparkly teeth, you should avoid certain foods as well, especially those high in sugar and acid content.
Fruits rich in sucrose (such as cherries, mangoes and pears) are like food to the bacteria in your mouth. These bacteria give rise to plaque build-up; and produce lactic acid, which causes the erosion of your tooth enamel.
As for foods containing acid (like meat, cashew nuts and peanuts), their acidic content is chiefly responsible for tooth decay. In fact, these foods eat away at your enamel and cause your teeth to chip and break.
Which are the foods that spell danger for your teeth?
1. Apples: sadly, an apple a day doesn't keep the dentist away. Apples have high acidic content and are very harsh on your enamel. Remember to rinse your mouth thoroughly with water just after having apples.
2. Pickles: pickles are either made of sugar or vinegar and can be sweet and sour, depending on what's used. While the vegetables and fruits used in these pickles may do you good, it's the brine that brings about tooth decay. Make sure to brush your teeth after an hour of having pickles to prevent any sort of damage.
3. Bread: processed white bread that you have at breakfast every morning is loaded with sugar. It's quite sticky as well and easily gets lodged between your teeth, giving rise to cavities.
4. Popcorn: working in the same way as bread, popcorn can get easily stuck in the lines between your teeth, leading to a rise in the level of bacteria in your mouth. You can indulge yourself in a bit of popcorn as long as you floss and brush after an hour or two of eating it.
5. Diet sodas: just because sodas contain no added sugar doesn't mean they are healthy for your teeth. The acidity of diet sodas is very high, making it one of the worst things out there for your teeth. The only thing you can do is to cut down your consumption of diet sodas.