Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rita MalikYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am 23 age female I had sex 5-6 days before of my periods date. It was my first intercourse. Now 2 days has passed and my periods are not coming. My cycle is 28 days cycle. Can you pls give me any help regarding this.
I'm 21. I had sex with my boyfriend 3 months ago. We had it using condom. After that I had my periods. But from almost 2 months I'm not getting my periods. I also checked if I'm pregnant or not bt it's always negative. I do not get any symptoms of pregnancy also. But I really don't understand why suddenly I'm not getting periods. What shall I do now?
मै अपने परिवार को लेकर बहुत परेशान रहता हूं मेरी पत्नी के बच्चे नही हो रहे हैं क्या करुं सलाह दीजिये
Pregnency conceive hone ki 4 se 5 din bad se pregnency ka symtrom start ho skti Hain? Like that. Ulti. Fiver, Sir chakrana. Etc Mujhe lagta Meri wife 4 se 5 din ki pregnant Hain. Or wo physically fit nhi Hain ulti, fiver, sir chakkar de rha. Kya 4 se 5 din ki pregnency me aysa symptoms dikhai deta Hain?
I have doubt am planning for pregnancy so we are having intercourse day by day on 11 day to 24 days we should give gap before periods means At least 3 days before the last date of period.
I hade unprotected sex with my gf on 7th. Her MC's date was 9, 10th. But she had not any. Does that mean she got pregnant. Now what to do. Please help me. Suggest me drug which can b given to her after 1 week. Help fast.
Hello. I had unsafe sex with my partner just one week ago. Now today I found blood in my stool and while in releasing it I felt very pain today. Now I am going for checkup with my mom, I am afraid that does medical test reports can shows up my pregnancy? Does my tests will reveal my pregnancy? Or I am not pregnant yet? Pls give me answer as soon as possible.
Sabja seeds or falooda seeds or tukmaria or basil seeds
Sabza seeds is known by the names sabja seeds or falooda seeds or tukmaria or basil seeds.
The seeds look similar like black sesame seeds and are a bit smaller comparatively and you need to soak them in water. 2 minutes of the seeds in water and you can see it absorbing the water and become jelly like. You can eat it as it is with a spoon. While the outer layer will be soft and smooth like jelly, the center will be crunchy like when you eat seeds. They are most commonly used in making falooda, added to sherbets, milkshakes and other drinks. Basil seed does not have taste of their own but they give a good texture to the dish and make it healthy too.
Basil seeds have many health benefits:
- They are cooling and thats why they are added to many cooling drinks like falooda, rooh afza, nimbu pani and sherbets.
- They are good for sore throats, cold and respiratory disorders.
- Very good for digestion especially in a hot climate.
- Basil seeds are a natural laxative which helps to cure constipation that is caused by excess body heat during summer.
- They prevent heartburn and also relieves a bloated stomach which results from incorrect eating habits, also reduces nauseous feeling and controls vomiting.
- It is known to cure for urinary tract problems which are once again normal during peak summer time.
- It is an excellent natural body coolant.
- The seeds have a diuretic action and flush the kidneys.
- Sabja seeds have a calming effect on the brain. They relieve stress, tension, mental fatigue, depression and migraine. They also aid in enhancing the mood.
- Chewing sabja or tukmaria seeds cure mouth ulcers and other infections of the mouth. They also help fight plaque and cavities.
How to use?
Soak them in water for 30 mins. Once they absorb the water, a translucent gelatin like coating is formed around them. Strain and then use these soaked seeds in drinks, coolers, sherbets, ice creams, falooda or kulfis. Remember to add enough water, otherwise the soaked seeds become lumpy when they start swelling.
Try having 1tbsp of sabja seeds this summer for the cool cool effect.
Why your EQ is the most important factor for your happiness?
A higher Intelligence Quotient does not guarantee your happiness or success in life. To succeed in life, it is not your IQ, but your EQ that plays a bigger role. Emotional Quotient(EQ) or emotional intelligence stands for your ability to understand and manage your emotions effectively. It influences various aspects of your life, from how you behave to how you interact with others, and has a direct effect on your happiness levels, life quality and self-satisfaction.
Several studies on emotional intelligence have revealed that while about 80% of the common man's success is linked to emotional intelligence, only the remaining 20% is a result of his intelligence quotient! So, how does EQ affect your life?
- At Work: At the workplace, emotional intelligence can have a significant impact on your performance. It shapes your business as well as professional relationships, while helping you to navigate the social complexities that characterise a place of work.
- For Your Health: It affects your physical health too, as management of stress levels is directly linked to your EQ levels. High stress levels can make you susceptible to many diseases like stroke, heart attack, high blood pressure, etc. Likewise, if you're unable to handle and manage your emotions effectively, it can lead to mental problems like depression, mood swings and anxiety.
- Personal Relationships: The role of EQ can't be ignored when it comes to building relationships. It enables you to communicate successfully,while helping you to build stronger relationships.Whether they are your professional relationships or personal ones, a better understanding and control of your emotions is imperative for not only a better expression of your feelings,but also for a complete understanding of what others are feeling.
So, how can you improve your EQ?
Unlike IQ, you can certainly improve your EQ significantly by developing and honing these key abilities.
1. The ability to manage negative emotions
Although both negative and positive emotions are needed to succeed in life, sometimes, negative emotions can overwhelm you, affecting your judgement.Developing skills that do not let negative emotions get to you can significantly increase your EQ levels.
2. The ability to reduce stress
Effectively controlling and managing stress is also an ability, the development of which can bring you great success in life. Staying focused, balanced and in control is what you should aim at when under severe pressure. You should be able to quieten yourself down quickly, while relieving yourself from stress.
3. The ability to stay positive even in times of difficulty
Last but not the least, when faced with a difficult situation or even a difficult person, it's crucial to remain positive as then the difficulty faced becomes easier to handle. Arriving at resolutions for difficult situations positively and with confidence is what you should strive to do.
EQ helps you to do well at work, build strong relationships and accomplish your personal and career goals.