Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rita Kapoor
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rita KapoorYour feedback matters!
Both ovary me small cysts ho to kya ye cysts khatam ho sakte hain. Pcod ki diet kya honi chahiye. Ya fertility badhane k liye kya diet leni chahiye. Ye problem solve ho sakti hai kya jis se pregnant ho saku.
Hi Doctor, i got married on 2012 now a days i have no kids. I have folliciles in my ovaries. But my periods are in correct basis ( 30 days ) . I have consult a doctor she provide me tablets and follicular study . I want to preganent please give me a solution i need a baby in my life please help me .
I had protected sex with my fiance on 18th Dec but we found that the condom got removed somehow after or during sex, it was having some serum in it so we are pretty sure it got removed due to the shrinking. It was 6th day of my period but still I took Ipill as precautionary measure. I got some withdrawal bleeding on 29th dec that lasted till 31st. It was just some blood spots not a normal bleeding. Now I am awaiting my periods which ideally should have come on 13th Jan, could you please suggest if there is any chance of pregnancy, I am having some white secretion also now days.
I'm a pcod patient. Now I'm in cramps (periods) but the bleeding is not upto the expectations. please suggest some drinks or food for which I can get more result in this.
Consuming a mediterranean diet - rich in fruits and fish - while decreasing the intake of soft drinks may help prevent the risk of developing colorectal cancer by nearly 86 per cent, suggests a new study. Colorectal cancer develops from intestinal polyps and has been linked to a low-fibre diet heavy on red meat, alcohol and high-calorie foods.
" We found that each one of these three choices was associated with a little more than 30 per cent reduced odds of a person having an advanced, pre-cancerous colorectal lesion, compared to people who did not eat any of the mediterranean diet components" said naomi fliss isakov from tel-aviv medical centre, in israel.
" Among people who made all three healthy choices the benefit was compounded to almost 86 per cent reduced odds" isakov added.
For the study, presented at the esmo 19th world congress on gastrointestinal cancer, the team included 808 people who were undergoing screening or diagnostic colonoscopies who were between 40 and 70 years old and had adhered to a mediterranean diet.
- A balanced diet can help cut down sugar cravings.
- A typical mediterranean diet was defined as consumption levels above the group median for fruits, vegetables and legumes, nuts and seeds, whole grains, fish and poultry and a high ratio of monounsaturated to saturated fatty acids, as well as consumption below the median of red meat, alcohol, and soft drinks.
- Consumption of even two to three components of the diet, compared to none, was associated with half the odds of advanced polyps, the study showed.
I am 26 years old house wife I have a daughter of 20 months, I do breast feeding to her, My weight is 52 kg I want to gain my weight at least 8 kg to look healthy, kindly suggest me.
I had sex with my gf .i dint penetrate .even I dint touch my penis to her vagina .we were some times with cloths n without cloths .is there any chance of her to b pregnant .like if my sperm is on her hand and after sometimes to toucher her vagina .or by some means .i repeat I dint penetrate. N dint touch my penis ever to her vagina area. Can she b pregnant?
Social networking refers to a multitude of websites that let the people from across the globe to get in touch with each other and interact through photos, videos discussions or audio. To name a few, Facebook tops the list by having over 1.2 billion active users monthly from across the world, followed by Twitter, Snapchat and LinkedIn.
As per the latest statistics, around 42% of populace online at one time, is using social networking sites either on their laptops or mobiles. Majority of this population is below 30 years of age, whereas the figure is changing for internet users aged 65 years and above. People use these sites to stay in touch with family and friends, to share things, express their views on matters and to find out what's happening in the other corner of the world.
But this usage can have many negative effects on the mental health and well-being of users both children and adults.
- It is addictive: It has been analyzed that these social networking sites are often addictive with people using them daily or even several times during a day. They log in to these sites for many reasons like to overcome boredom, distraction, to check their likes and comments which are usually a positive support after posting a status or information.
- It makes us do unfair comparisons: Various posts on social media at times make people compare their lives with others. And it is said, the grass is always greener on the other side, it makes you feel low thinking how idealized are the lives of people connected to you.
- Social media makes us restless: Many people start feeling restless when they are unable to access their social media accounts.
- Cyberbullying: Social media increases cyberbullying specifically in adolescents.
- Increased use of Alcohol: Social media glamorizes the use of drugs and alcohol since the teenagers often view the pictures of people using it and out of peer pressure would like to try them.
- Social media increases unhappiness: Enthusiastic users feel that social media fluctuates their moods also leaving them dissatisfied in their lives.
- FOMO: It might also lead to FOMO, fear of missing out. Pinterest might give you a feeling that you are not creative or talented, Twitter and Facebook might make you feel that you are not smart and are not enjoying your life enough.
Excess of social networking might also lead to problems like anxiety, feeling of imperfection, may induce a feeling of being miserable or in some cases might even cripple the basic need for social interaction. It has been known to create a digital landscape has exerts an unnecessary and increased pressure on the generation today and the general population has to a larger extent.