Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. RitaYour feedback matters!
I am 26 years. I got molar pregnancy previously around one year back. Before that 2 years back torch-rubella I got, after which cysts are there. So 2 times lost pregnancy-aborted. Now trying for more than 3 months. Pregnancy is not happening. Now doctor suggested ovaries-sr for me and MAXOZ for my husband. We used for one month and tried for pregnancy still it didn’t happened. Doctor suggested for this month FOLLICULAR STUDY on 11,13,15 days (22,24,26 sep) of cycle. Is it compulsory that I should try for pregnancy on these days if eggs are there? My husband on office work needs to be out of station for 13th and 14th day and will be back on 15th morning. My husbands parents are telling that on these days we should try for pregnancy. My husband is telling that doctor may be just checking ovulation/egg release and may need not to try for pregnancy on these days compulsorily….We are stressed what to do? Husband is telling it’s just checking only for egg release? Unable to ask local doctor also personally as doctor is out of station. PLEASE SUGGEST US WHAT TO DO IS IT ONLY FOR CHECKING OR WE SHOULD COMPULSORILY TRY FOR PREGNANCY ON THESE DAYS OR NEXT MONTH WE CAN TRY?
I am 35 years married woman. Since last 3 months I am having a problem of viginal itching and it is also giving bad smell. Please help me out what I should do ?
Meri date 2 July ko aai thi uske baad humne 7 July ko without proctaion sex kiya tha after that I was taking unwanted 72 also. Mere periods abi tk nai aae or prega test 2 bar pahle or ek bar aaj kiya BT still negative 20 upr ho gye periods nai Aa rhe. Please koi medicines suggest kro plzz? Bht dar lg RHA h. Help me.
I am not getting periods I don't have hormone problem and pcod. I am 17 years old and my weight is 65.
Anorexia nervosa is a type of eating disorder, which falls under the category of psychological disorders. The patient becomes extremely thin and has an unreal perception of body weight. This unreal perception involves a fear of becoming fat. The primary symptoms are fasting, an aversion for food, obsessive thought about weight loss etc.
Here are the usual treatments for anorexia nervosa according to the progression of the disease.
- Medications: The first thing your doctors will do is prescribe medications to make sure that the patient has come back to a health condition, which is stable. This is because anorexia causes heart problems, depression and osteoporosis among other physical complications. The doctor will be giving separate medications for all of them. Once you start feeling better, the doctor will stop giving you medications. Sometimes medication also has to be given for malnutrition or starvation if the disease has set in far too deep.
- Counselling: The primary type of counselling, which will take place is nutritional counselling. Dietitians can help you with this, as they teach healthy eating patterns and know how to make you follow it therefore, this is a crucial part of the recovery process which should not be neglected.
- Therapy: Firstly, therapy and counselling are different treatment procedures. The main difference between the two is the focus of the treatment. Therapy is done by psychologists who help deal with what causes your hate of eating and try to eliminate these mental issues while counselling is done by counsellors who are there to help sort out your eating disorders.
- Nutritional rehabilitation: This is a more serious form of counselling. The counsellors generally try unconventional methods at this stage to make sure that you are eating properly and will eat properly in the future. This is because by this stage the progression of the disease is more serious and weight has to be gained immediately.
- Starvation treatment: By this stage, nutrition has to be given in the form of fluids and you will be having severe health problems all of which need medication.