Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rita GuptaYour feedback matters!
Pain during labor is different for every woman. It ranges widely from woman to woman and even from pregnancy to pregnancy.
It is caused by contractions of the muscles of the uterus and by pressure on the cervix. It's often not the pain of each contraction on its own that women find the hardest, but the fact that the contractions keep coming and that as labor progresses, there is less time between contractions to relax.
To help with pain during labor here are some things you can start doing before or during pregnancy:
- Educate yourself: Take a birth preparation course class. Ask questions to learn about the different stages of labor so you know what to expect. The better prepared you are the more choices you have during labor.
- Regular exercise: Learn several effective techniques to manage pain during childbirth such as position changes and different breathing methods. Prenatal yoga helps strengthening the entire body, increases flexibility, gives you stamina and relaxes your mind. Join Lamaze classes being conducted at your hospital to educate yourself about the ways you can decrease your perception of pain during childbirth through relaxation techniques, breathing exercises or massage. Exercise regularly, but do not over do and stress yourself.
- Find support: Ask your husband to actively participate along with you in the birth preparation classes. Take his support while you exercise. He too would feel involved.
- Stay well nourished: Pay importance to your diet. Include all the necessary nutrients in your diet and avoid foods which are not recommended during pregnancy. Get in touch with a professional nutritionist to get your ideal diet chart designed.
- Stay calm and positive: Negative thoughts make labor stressful and intensify the pain. Labor transforms you, but you need to harness your mental strengths and stay composed. People may push all kinds of suggestions on you during labor; listen but don't feel you have to go along with them. Choose what you feel comfortable with and find the best option for yourself.
Remember, your ability to endure the pain of has nothing to do with your worth as a mother. By preparing and educating yourself you can be ready to decide how to manage during labor and childbirth.
I took abortion tablets in april 1st week we took this decision as we are not yet settled with a good job still I have bleeding and mild stomachache can I know the reason or treatment.?
I have 26 years female. Regularly I have exact dates monthly menstrual periods. After this periods I faced vaginal bleeding white vaginal discharge. While this white vaginal discharge time if we done intercourse, Is it possible to conceive pregnancy ? Or not ?
I am 25 years old. I am married and I have one male kid 2 years old. Now im using Yasmin tablet as a birth control pills. After taking it I feel tired so can I continue the tablet and I should use daily that tablet please suggest me.
Im 18 years old I have periods problem of irregular time sometimes comes after date in 4 5 days or sometimes directly after 1 month why is this so. please help.
I had unprotected sex after two days when my periods are over. My cycle is of 35 days. Will there is a risk of getting pregnant?
I am not pregnant till now, I got married three months before, I am eating jaggery with milk everyday, can I get pregnant fast, eating jaggery before pregnant is good or bad.
I am 24 weeks pregnant. My cervical length at 19 weeks 2 days was 4.1 cm. And now at 24 weeks cervical length is 3.2 cm. Am I at risk. What measures can I take to increase the length.
Had sex 2 months ago got period last month and did not have sex after that. This month 10 days left, period not come will I be pregnant?
Meri wife ko vagina me khujli, jalan or kafi dard ho RHA hai kal se dard itna hai ke baitha bhi nahi Ja rha to iska koi asan sa treatment hai kya.
Anal breathing is the beginner’s version of Tao’s Qi Gong. It focuses on the lower portion of the body. Anal breathing helps young men and boys suffering from critical sex problems such as impotence and weak erection. The knowledge of anal breathing is passed by the Tao masters of China thousands of years ago. This method aims at enhancing the bio-energy flow from the conception vessel and Governor's vessel. Once the technique is mastered, it can fetch rich benefits to people suffering from sexual problems.
How is anal breathing done?
- The procedure starts with a simple exercise of the butt. While urination, light pressure needs to be applied to the bladder by pushing the ankles and the heels upward and squeeze the buttocks against the anus and the tailbone. This will stop urination by contracting the PC muscles and the prostate gland. This, in turn, makes the buttock muscles trigger the s4-s2 muscles to close the prostate-bladder outlet.
- Similar width of the shoulder and the leg should be maintained at all times while performing this technique. Slight pressure should be exerted against the bladder and the buttocks should be contracted against the tailbone until it becomes warm.
- The contraction of the butt should be synchronized with the inhalation. While inhaling, it should be ensured that the muscle of the tailbone-anus should be contracted towards the spine. The air should be sucked into the spine, anus and the tailbone of an individual. The sensation of the air getting into the anus is known as anal breathing.
Tips to contract the muscles:
- Beginners have a tendency to contract the anal muscles harder than necessary. Hard contractions end up in doing more harm than good. With more practice, it is possible to master the procedure of contracting the tailbone-anus muscles thereby improving the quality of the erection.
- The pressure applied to the bladder should be very less. The pressure should be such that the relaxation and the expansion of the prostate and the PC muscles happen smoothly.
- In case a person possesses a weak prostate or PC muscle, it is advised that he consumes herbs such as the Patricia, Pyrrosia, dianthus etc.
Check the reservoir:
If the morning erection is no more felt or there is a feeling of fatigue in an individual, the testosterone percentage may be extremely low or non-existent. It is the testosterone that produces nitric oxide to empower erection. If testosterone is lagging in a person, it is advised that necessary measures are taken to build up testosterone levels in the body. This could be done by hormonal therapy, consumption of herbs, medications and such other ways.
Ayurveda is the perfect way through which you can get treated for the same, for more details consult.
There is a rubbing of penis on vagina but not sex. After that I had my period with some delay n I checked pregnancy test and it was negative. Now in second month I missed my period. My period date is 6 january and till now I don't have them. Is there any thing wrong?
I had my last period on the 2nd of jan. N I had unprotected sex on 5th. N he had ejaculate inside that was on the 3rd day of my period. N den later I had sex during the time of my ovulation that time he did not ejaculate inside but still I took ipill within 24 hours. N den we had protected sex 8 days before my period. I am not having any pregnancy symptoms. But my period is delayed. It was supposed to be on 2nd or 3rd. N today its 7th m.I pregnant.
5 tulsi drops If you want cure take 2 tulsi drops Antibiotic, anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-carcinogenic, fever, headache, Sore throat, cold, cough, flu, chest congestion. Chronic bronchitis, asthma Vitamin a and c hepatitis, malaria, tuberculosis, dengue and swine flu. Ailments, strengthening immunity, fighting bacterial, viral, diabetes.