Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rita Gupta
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rita GuptaYour feedback matters!
1. Soybeans can help individuals control weight.
Soybeans have been known to suppress the appetite, helping people eliminate the chances of overeating that leads to obesity and other health related risks. Also, soybeans provide considerable amounts of protein, which can lead to weight gain when taken in large quantities. The weight obtained from soybeans could protect the individual from chronic diseases, such as type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular diseases.
2. Soybeans can contribute to improving your sleep.
Soybeans have a high content of magnesium, which is a mineral that is directly linked to improving the quality, duration, and tranquillity of sleep. Soybeans also help regulate the metabolism, to help reduce sleep disorders and the occurrence of insomnia.
3. Soybeans may help prevent and manage type 2 diabetes.
Soybeans have the ability to increase insulin receptors in the body. This helps the body to handle the disease effectively or prevents diabetes from forming at all.
4. Soybeans can contribute to improving circulation and oxygenation.
Soybeans are rich in copper and iron. Both are essential for the red blood cell formation. Increased red blood cell production increases oxygen to the cells and improves the metabolic activity. This prevents conditions like anemia.
5. Soybeans may help to improve your digestive health.
6. Soybeans can help decrease the risk of congenital disabilities.
Soybeans are rich in the B-vitamin complex, particularly in folic acid. Folic acid helps the body to make healthy red blood cells and prevents anemia. It is also important for maintaining rapid cell division and growth during infancy and pregnancy. A deficiency of folic acid in pregnant women can lead to the birth of underweight infants and may also result in neural tube defects in newborns.
7. Soybeans have a significant vitamin and mineral density.
Hat is the question? Edit I have irregular periods on july month my periods was 4th july on 29 I had sex with stranger. Forcefully.then from 29 july I started taking duphaston on 8th august I got brown spot followed bg brown period till 12 august .my doubt is this is normal period or implantation bleed? From 19 august I started having sex with my hubby and on 30 september I was measuring gestational age 7 week 6 days. On 31st october I was measuring 12 week 6 days Now my concern is 8 th august was implantation bleed or periods 2.when did I conceived. Can you tell me between which to which period.
The inability to conceive for a prolonged duration after trying to do so is usually termed as infertility. This is usually diagnosed when a couple is unable to conceive even after trying regularly, without any kind of contraceptives. There may be many causes and factors for this and it may occur in either or both partners. So, you all need to know the causes and treatment of infertility.
- Age: Age is a major factor that can lead to infertility for either partner. Usually, the trend now is to delay having a baby until a woman is in her thirties or even forties, in some cases. This has an adverse effect, particularly on the age of the maternal egg which may or may not be effective as far as fertilisation goes. With the advancement of age, one loses the guarantee of genetic normalcy of the egg as well.
- Disorders in ovulation in females: Ovulation is an essential function that helps in releasing the egg that needs to be fertilised when it comes together with the sperm at the time of ovulation. This usually occurs at a certain time every month. But disorders like PCOS or Polycystic Ovary Syndrome can lead to an inability on the part of the ovaries to release these eggs. The treatment for this includes medication that will help in maintaining more regular cycles for the release of eggs.
- Male factor causing Infertility: In many cases, it has been seen that anomalies in the semen analysis reveal problems of infertility with males as of low sperm count, low motility of sperm, low quantity of alive and active sperm when it comes to natural conception. In such cases, a sexologist can prescribe you medicines that will increase the semen production for better quantity and quality of the sperm. The doctor can also ask the patient to go through a number of lifestyle changes too includes abstinence from smoking and excessive drinking, as well as the cultivation of a less stressful environment. Hormonal treatment or even surgery may also required to help in some severe cases.
- Endometrial polyps: In such cases, the female partner may develop finger like growths that can protrude in the form of tissue and come out of the uterine layer or the uterus. The removal of these polyps with the help of surgical procedures usually helps in such cases.
In many cases where mediation fails, the patients may have to go through IVF (In Vitro Fertilisation) or other such procedures to conceive a child with artificial methods. One must explore all options and find out the best one in terms of the infertility causes that the couple may be facing. You will also need to ensure that you have a well trained and experienced sexologist doctor who can help you with the process and guide you completely about the cause of problem and prescribe you best treatment to manage infertility at the right point of time.