Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rita GroverYour feedback matters!
I am 29 year old women and suffering pain in right side boob since last one month. I have verified by three doctors but no solution after getting pills it temporary relief but after some time it started again. Give me permanent solution.
I am 5th month pregnant and 20 year old. This is my first time pregnancy. For last 15 days my breast are itching. To get relief I pressed and itches. I want to know is it okay to pressed or itching? Or should I take some medicine. please guide me.
This time my periods came on time but flow was not the usual, it was a bit less than usual and strangely I did not bleed at night only during day times. Please advice.
WATER, a basic need of every lifeform, helps a lot in fighting against some common diseases/ health problems.
Drinking water, either plain or in the form of other fluids or foods, is essential to your health:
- It helps in maintained balance of fluids in our body The functions of these bodily fluids include digestion, absorption, circulation, creation of saliva, transportation of nutrients, and maintenance of body temperature.
- It helps keep skin looking good. It helps in preventing skin problems like acne. It also keeps your skin moistened and gives it a natural glow.
- It helps in many diseases related to stomach like gastritis/acidity. Drinking sufficient amount of water daily will avoid the problem of acidity in your near future.
- It also helps in losing weight in case of obese individuals and also in maintaining weight in case of non-obese individuals.
- It helps in preventing as well as treating urinary infections.
- It helps in maintaining normal bowel function and prevents constipation. Actually, water along with a high fibre diet is the perfect combination for those suffering from constipation.
Now, the question in every mind- How much water should one drink? People drink 2-3 glasses and think thats enough for a day. Some people dont keep count and are not sure if they are having sufficient water daily.
Its best to keep a one litre bottle and set a target to drink at least 3 such bottles in a day, that makes 3 liters of water intake daily.Also, eat more fruits and vegetables(salad). Their high water content will add to your hydration.
Be Hydrated Be Healthy
Hello Doctor, My wife is 6 weeks pregnant and as part initial diagnosis reports says her hepatitis B Surface Antigen is "Reactive" Could you advise on the same. If it is safe for both mother and baby ? Can we treat this during pregnancy ? What additional tests is required ? Is it curable ?
Under PFA Section 44AA, the use of calcium carbide for artificial ripening of mangoes, apple, plum, banana is prohibited and can attract both imprisonment and fine.
Calcium carbide powder is usually kept wrapped in paper between the fruits (unripe mangoes) in a basket or box.
Once the basket of mango is closed from the top, calcium carbide absorbs moisture and produces acetylene gas, which accelerates the ripening process of fruits.
The health hazards are related to the gastrointestinal tract, kidney, heart, liver and brain and in long run cancer.
Calcium carbide 1kg is available for Rs. 25/? and is sufficient to ripen 10 tons of fruit.
How do we know that the fruit has been artificially ripened with calcium carbide?
It will be less tasty.
The aroma will be different
It is uniform in color.
The color of the mango changes from green to dark yellow.
It will have a shorter shelf life.
It will be overtly soft.
There may be black patches on the mango skin.
There may be multi color patches on the skin of the mango (Red, yellow, green patches)
How should artificially ripened fruits be handled?
Never eat off?season fruits, especially before time
Rinse all fruits in running tap water for few minutes before use.
Hi Sir, My last periods started on 25th Oct. And today on 19th Nov we had unprotected sex. But semen ejaculation after orgasm, was outside my vagina. Is there any chance I could get pregnant? My period are regular and lasts for 5 to 8 days. I am afraid of taking contraceptive pill because of side effects. Please suggest.
I am 15 day pregnant one year before I have taken mifepristone abortion pill and now I am also going to take it again suggest me it's side effects and what will happen in future will it affect my health or fertility as m taking second time.
I am 24 I had last period on dated 18.2. 16 and on dated 04.03. 16 had sex with bf and use protection in whole day 2 time we had intercourse and both time he has use protection but still I had not get period todays dt is 18.03. 16, please help when my period will get back I am really worried about period.
Exact on my date m getting symptoms of period like (loose motion, cramps) but no period at all. N after 6 7 days I got period. This happening to me from last month. Again today is my date but no period only pain n sore breast.
The national infertility association in us stated that almost 30 percent or nearly one-third of infertility cases are due to weight extremes. I. E. Women is excessively overweight or underweight. It says even a five percent reduction in weight can improve chances of having a baby
In other words there is a definite correlation between nutrition and fertility
The success of In vitro fertilization continues in India as a septuagenarian woman gives birth to a baby boy. Even after 46 years of marriage, the couple from Amritsar was childless. Daljinder Kaur, along with her 79-year-old husband, Mohinder Singh Gill, had been visiting National fertility and the Test Tube Baby Centre in Hisar since 2013 and did not give up even after two failed IVF cycles. They had faced ridicule for their inability to have a baby and yet they kept their hopes up.
On the 19th of April, the couple was blessed with a baby boy who is nothing less than a miracle. The groundbreaking achievement of the embryologists from Hisar has been an inspiration and a beacon of hope for couples all across the country. Once again, IVF has proved to be one of the most successful procedures to have babies for couples with fertility issues. Following are some of the advantages of In vitro fertilization, which you should know about-
1. It can be used by anybody - In-vitro fertilization is not necessarily used by the going to be a mother. It can be used by gestational carriers or by a surrogate as well. So it depends on whether the parents want to take the help of a surrogate or themselves want to be involved in the pregnancy. IVF gives an opportunity to single women and same-sex couples to become parents.
2. Use of donated eggs and sperms - There might be circumstances when the doctor can recommend using donated sperms or eggs. In that case, the eggs can be fertilized manually in the lab and the fetus developed can be used for in vitro fertilization. This increases the chance of pregnancy by a fair amount.
3. Control over timing - In vitro fertilization is a solution for couples who have a very engaging professional life, and can be an option for people who want to have babies after a certain point of time. Eggs and embryos can be preserved for future use. It is also helpful for couples who already have a child and plan to have another later.
4. Decreases chances of miscarriage - Genetic abnormality is one of the primary causes of miscarriage. The technique of preimplantation genetic diagnosis (PGD) is used to ensure the viability of the embryo much ahead of time so that the mother can have an uncomplicated pregnancy and carry her baby full term.
Related Tip: IVF Vs. Surrogacy : Which is the Better Option?
Cures eye and head ailments
Helps in gastric problems and vomiting
Improves skin tone
Treats skin problems
Balances vata and kapha dosha
Has antipoisonous properties
Rejuvenates the body.