Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rita ChopraYour feedback matters!
Me and my husband are planning for child from last 4 months .but I couldn't conceive. Yesterday I got periods again and my menstrual cycle is regular of 28- 30 days. please suggest me when should we copulate to conceive and should I use ovulation predictor kit? And what other things or deficiencies I can have that hinders my conception.
I want to have anal sex but my wife feels a heavy pain when I insert my penis in her ass what should I do?
I am not able to conceive, we only get intimate 2-3 times a month. Recently my mother in law took me to a games and she did Ultrasound and said nothing, and then she inserted her hand in my vagina to see any secretion/germs - which was not the case. When asked what is issue, she said she can not identify and she needs n number of tests to tell me if I am normal. I felt too bad for doctors who want to make money by scaring patients. I walked out of hospital and thought I will go for other consultation. For ladies who are planning family and pre-conception what are things to check to see if we are fit for having a baby? Can someone sensible advise.
Iam female, 26 yrs. I have a issue about menses, ie since 3 months I am getting 1week advance period and bleeding also only one or two days flowing. This happens when I got medicine to avoid period. Is it effect to my period. Or any other. Pls give suggestion.
I had my D &E on 11th April. I want to know is that OK to resume my normal routine? Shall I try to conceive in the month of July (after period). Before that I want to reduce my Weight too, can I go for gym and little bit change in diet?
My wife menstruation not come regularly, last four months it is not came, please give me good suggestion for it and I want a child also.
Hi Dr. Actually My gfs age is 25 she is facing a Lot of problem with Stomach ache, during her periods, menses cycle is correct, every month she use to have her periods on 25th of the month, but than too she is facing this problem, She ll not be able to bare that pain, please can you suggest any kind of tablet to fix this problem.
I had done external sex with my boyfriend on date 9 august. Now am waiting for my period. My period date was 2 august to 7.and today is 23 august. I'm very stressed about if I get pregnant. please tell me the method of abortion for one month?
Hii Dr. please suggest what to do for release pain after press boobs hardly first time? A day before yesterday I press boob of my wife first time during foreplay. But after that she have pain there from last two days. Can I have suggestions for release that pain?
Is Anal sex natural? My partner wants to try it but I am hesitating as I have heard tht it's something not natural and very painful too. How to eliminate pain while doing it.
What is natural cycle IVF?
Natural cycle IVF involves collecting and fertilising the one egg that you release during your normal monthly cycle. No fertility drugs are used in this treatment.
Is natural cycle IVF for me?
It may be worth discussing this treatment option with your clinician if your periods are fairly regular and you are ovulating normally.
You are unable to take fertility drugs (for example, cancer patients or those whose clinician has suggested that they are at risk of OHSS – ovarian hyper-stimulation – a dangerous over-reaction to fertility drugs) because for personal or religious beliefs you do not wish to have surplus eggs or embryos destroyed or stored.
How does natural cycle IVF work?
The treatment is the same as conventional IVF, but without the fertility drugs that are used to stop natural egg production and hormones that boost the supply of eggs.
As your ovaries aren’t being artificially stimulated, you don’t need to rest as you would after conventional IVF.
If your treatment is unsuccessful, you can try again sooner if you wish.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an IVF Specialist.
I am in Day 31 today, I was using Suten 8.0 gel. Symptoms for now: Breast pain when I touch it. Today pregnancy test on Day 31, it shows as negative. Can I wait hopefully for some other days and take the test once again? Or there is reason in waiting or testing it again.
Heavy menstrual bleeding, technically called menorrhagia, is one of the most common types of abnormal bleeding from the uterus. Menstrual bleeding is said to be heavy if there is so much blood that a tampon or pad remains soaked for several hours.
Here are all the possible causes of heavy menstrual bleeding:
1. Hormonal imbalance
Estrogen and progesterone levels are the primary control mechanism for periods. If the ovaries have a problem in functioning, hormonal imbalances may occur. Heavy menstrual bleeding is most common in females who are at the start of menopause. Puberty menorrhagia can occur in adolescents who are experiencing their first menstrual period.
These most commonly occur around the age when women can get pregnant. Uterine fibroids are non-cancerous growths on the uterus.
3. Ectopic pregnancy
An ectopic pregnancy is when a fertilized egg stays in the fallopian tube but does not reach the uterus.
4. Blood thinners
These are medicines which are usually anticoagulant or anti-platelet drugs.
5. Problems with IUD
A non-hormonal intrauterine device is a T-shaped device used for birth control which is inserted into the uterus.
This is a condition in which the muscular wall of the uterus also gets the lining of the uterus intermingled with it. However, this condition is rare and only happens in middle aged women with several children.
PID stands for pelvic inflammatory disease and refers to any infection within the organs of the reproductive system.
Uterine, ovarian and cervical cancer are just some of the cancers which may cause heavy menstrual bleeding.
9. Other diseases
Liver, kidney and thyroid diseases are all included. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
How many test we have to do for female infertility if below test are normal HSG Normal LH Normal FHS Normal AMH Normal protein Normal TSH Normal.
I am 25 years old. May 6th 2015 is my married is finished but still not conceive. Not pregnant. What can I do?
When you decide to donate an organ that could make someone normal again, you are actually giving the gift of life, even after you are long gone. Organ donation is the preservation of organs after someone's death, and a cause supported by many people around the world.
Read on to find out everything there is to know about organ donation!
- What is Organ Donation?: Organ donation is the process of pledging your organs through recognised institutions, so that the same may be used after your demise. This pledge usually allows the transplant of healthy organs as well as tissue that can be used to benefit someone who has been going through life without the said organs or without properly functioning ones. While some donations like the kidney as well as some part of the lungs can be done while the donor is still living, most of these transplants happen after the person's death.
- Types of Donation: There are three ways in which one can donate organs. The first is brain stem method where the person's brain activity has stopped due to an injury. In such a case, the heart and other organs may still be working due to life support system like a ventilator. The next method is circulatory death where a cardiac arrest gives rise to the complete loss of function in one's heart and lungs, which can lead to a state where the person cannot be revived. The third kind is living donation like kidney transplant or a small section of one's liver or lungs.
- Importance of Organ Donation: The importance of organ donation cannot be stressed enough. This potentially lifesaving act can help in bringing back someone's sight or give them a heart that beats normally. With organ donation like kidney transplant, one will not need to go through dialysis again. Also, organ donation can save much time, money and effort in painful treatments and give the person a whole new lease of life. It is also important because it ensures that the vital organs are used by a needy person even after the death of the donor.
- Importance of Physical Health: The physical health of the person is important in such cases because the donation should not have negative implications for the wellbeing of the patient. Through a system of donor assessment, the donor is checked for infections and other ailments including HIV so that the same are not passed on to the patient.
- Organs that you can donate: Starting from the eyes to the kidney, lungs, heart, pancreas, intestines, bones, as well as bone marrow and even the skin and corneas, one can donate a number of organs. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.