Lybrate.com has top trusted Ophthalmologists from across India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Rishi YadavYour feedback matters!
I am 33 years old male. I am having a problem of under eye. Is there any solution of this. And I am also having problem of eyes pain.
My eyes itches regularly but doesn't become red. Using ikul plus drops and I am having a vision defectiveness of nearly 1.75 (r) and 1.25 (l)
My papa hase a problem in eye. He cannot see properly and there is much pain in eyes what should I do for citation.
Here are some ways to care for your eyes
Namaskar i am Dr. S Bharti, founder and senior consultant in Bharti eye Foundation and Hospital. We have two centers one in east Patel Nagar and the other in greater kailash one and we provide very high quality eye care services and that is why both our centers are NABH accredited. Here I want to share some facts about the eye care basically for general public.
The first fact which I want to emphasize is the examination of the eye for a child should be done at the age of three years before the child enters the school so this is very important because some some of the times or most of the times the child is not able to tell you as to whether is or she is not seeing so well and only when the eye is examined at the age of three years. The parents come to know that the child has weak eyes the possibility of a child having a week eye is more in children whose parents are also having week eyes but in any case it is important to have the eye checkup for a child at the age of three years before going to the school.
The second fact which I want to emphasize is that today majority of people require computer in their routine work and there is an entity called computer vision syndrome. This computer vision syndrome is because when you are working on a computer your eye tends to blink less than normal and they can tend to get dry so it is very important to follow a room where you blink your eye. Every 20 seconds whenever you remember you get out of the area where you are working on the computer after every 20 minutes take your eyes off the computer after 20 minutes and also most of the times you will require to put some lubricant eye drop and working on the computer for a long time.
the third important thing is the cataract is not a disease it is a phenomena which happens with age. everybody will develop cataract if they live long enough sometimes the cataract start at the age of 50. For others the cataract may not start even at the age of 75 so you it is not that certain age you will definitely have cataract but there are changes which will happen to your lens and it will get opaque and that is what is called cataract and there is no medical treatment for cataract. It has to be removed and another lens has to be implanted in the eye for the treatment of cataract.
Thank you very much you can get in touch with me on lybrate.com. thank you.
I hove red eyes but I do not see clear at the morning and also at the night. But I see clear at the day.
I am suffering from myopia. I use spherical glasses of (-4.5D) in the left eye and (4.25D )in the right eye. What are the Easy possible cures other than wearing glasses?
I am suffering from irritation of right eye since three years, w. E. F. Tight discharge. What can I do?
If the body many types of fever like malaria, dengue, chickenpox etc. The body are should be able to drink are also is red eyes.
I have red eyes for over 2 days and it is very painful to me. Now what should I do for quick response.
Hello Doc. What are the easy and effective home remedies for good and healthy eyes and eyesight (i am a vegetarian) Also, I often suffer from eye pains when I get tired, and they also swell, giving a puffy appearance. What is the cure? than.
Hi. There always comes a pimple inside my eyes .once in month which is very painful What should I do show that it never comes again.
My mother is suffering from Chorioretinitis scar in her right eye due to which her vision is reduced by 80%. What should we do as of now? Can it further decrease her vision in right eye or can it effect left eye also? Is there anywhere in world, where there is cure available for this?
Diabetes can wreak havoc on the eye and the foot. Proper care is necessary in order to refrain from any serious consequences. It can damage the blood vessels and the nerves of the feet resulting in numbness and permanent disability. Some of the alarming foot symptoms include bruises, cuts, cracked skin and hard spots. Some of the common measures that need to be taken for foot include checking the temperature sensation of the foot by immersing it in hot water, drying the feet gently in between the toes and using agents such as lotion, lanolin, and petroleum jelly.
- Some of the other preventive measure includes cutting the nails when they are young and straight to ensure no injury to the foot takes place. It should be ensured the toe is not touched by the nail of the toe. A pumice stone can be used to get rid of the corns immediately after a bath. No medicated pads or sharp razors should be utilised to cut corns. The feet should be soaked in warm water before trimming nails.
- A shoe should be put on at all times to save the feet. The shoe sole should be thoroughly checked for foreign objects such as stones and nails to ensure that the foot is not hurt. Tight shoes should be strictly avoided in order to refrain from soreness and blisters. Dry and clean socks should be put up to ensure the foot is clean. For people living in cold area, wearing thick socks should be practised. This will help the foot protect from cold. Finally, a doctor should be called in case there are any visible signs of swelling, redness, cracks, pain or sensation of burning.
- Too much blood sugar can cause harm to the eye in four ways: It can cause damage to the retina, lens, optic nerve and vitreous gel. There could be serious repercussions of diabetes to the eye including low vision and complete loss of vision. Diabetes blocks the retina and is capable of cutting off the total supply of oxygen.
- Some of the common symptoms of retina related problems include double vision, a pressure in one eye, problems in corner vision, flashing lights, pain in the eye, blank spots etc. A simple check up by an oculist can reveal any eye problems related to diabetes.
- An ophthalmologist can treat the diabetes-related eye problem by medicine that blocks the protein responsible for fluid leakage and blood vessel growth. He can also go for laser treatment to treat macular edema. Even scatter laser treatments are also used for this purpose. If all else fails a doctor chooses to perform a procedure known as vitrectomy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.