Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rishi PrasherYour feedback matters!
I am 62. Suffering from psoriasis It increases during rainy season. Tried alopathy. Homeopathy and ayurveda. All temporary. Suggest good medicine ?
I have bald head and hair fall. Wat should I do to recover from this completely. Is there any medicines or treatment for this.
I have hair fall problems from last two years. I am 21 now. Is there any easy and cheap way to reduce this problem.
I have an problem of losing hair because of dandruff. I have tried different anti dandruff shampoos but there is no use of those. Will you help me in this.
I'm 26 year old and im having acne/ pimples problem since teenage and its no reducing at all bcz of these I'm having dark spots as well is there any treatment to overcome permanently.
Dermabrasion is a procedure where a brush made up of wire or a rough edged diamond wheel is used on the skin to remove the upper layer from the skin. The rotation of the brush causes the upper layer of the skin to come off and may cause bleeding. The skin that comes off is replaced with new skin.
Why it is done?
- The procedure may be used to treat various surgical scars.
- Usually this procedure is used to get rid of acne scars.
- The procedure is used to treat various superficial growths that occur on the skin such as small cysts.
- It may also be used to treat wrinkles around the mouth.
The area where the procedure is carried out is marked and then cleaned properly. Local anesthesia is used to numb the skin followed by an application of ice pack for about half an hour. If the preceding procedures do not harden the skin enough, then a freezing spray may be used to firm up the skin. Gauze may be used to restrict the bleeding which results from the procedure. The area is then cleaned and ointment is applied.
The depth and size of the procedure determines, how much time the recovery process will take. For example, a small patch of skin will take little time to heal compared to a full face dermabrasion. It usually takes 6 to 7 days for the skin to regrow, which is pink in color. The color tends to fade away in 2 to 3 months. Usually patients do not suffer from pain, but if you do have some pain then you can take pain relievers. Corticosteroids may be used to treat swellings, if any.
You need to follow certain precautionary measures after the surgery:
- Regular cleaning of the skin to avoid various infections of the skin.
- Regular changing of the dressing and the ointment to speed up the healing process.
- Sun exposure needs to be avoided as the new skin is prone to damage. You may use sunscreen to protect yourself from the sun's rays.
Hello. I'm 26 years old. I'm suffering from drastic hair loss. Initially it was just dandruff but now hairfall too.
Hello Sir and madam Muje kuch dino se hand and footh main bohat khujli ho rahi hain .Main ne doctor ko bhi dikhaya medicine bhi kha raha hu but khujli kam nhi ho rahi hain. Skin bhi dray ho gae hain. Pls koi medicine ya koi treatment ho tho bata do.
Hello Doc, I can see tiny white boils bit below and around my vaginal opening. They are very itchy. They do not burn. Only itching. I had visited my gynac for same reason she said it's a light infection and prescribed me 2 nuforce tablets and candid V gel. It was quite ok for few days but now again I can see much boils and more itching. Please help me get rid of this.
Fungal Infection- Fight It This Summer !
1) Wear well dried clothes. Sweating increases chances of fungal infection, try to change clothes if they get wet due to sweating.
2) Bathing twice a day with a mild PH balanced cleanser will help in keeping your skin fresh and healthy.
3) Boost your immune system to keep the infections away- eat a lot of fruits and curd, keep yourself hydrated by drinking a lot of liquids.
4) If you already have fungal infection and itching, do not buy yourself creams from medical shops without consulting a skin doctor, they mostly give steroid containing creams which give you relief for a while but the infection comes back!