Lybrate.com has top trusted Pathologists from across India. You will find Pathologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rishi Kumar Anand
Submit a review for Dr. Rishi Kumar AnandYour feedback matters!
She is suffering from full body pain & swelling in her hand & lags she is felling very weak & nervous.
Diagnose root cause of your pain at an early stage because improperly diagnose & treated pain can create lot of problems in future.
She is a sugar patient. She is suffering with heavy pains. How to reduce dem. Nd she is weak. She can't hear properly.
I Am 25 year old male and I always feel weak, dull and lazy, just like I don't have energy to do anything. Also feel pain overall body especially in back biceps and feel tired all time What can I do?
I have pills long ago because it was so paining. I'm ignored some days but it was heavy paining so what type of I would take for immediately cure for this problem. And one more problems that my grandmother had legs paining she went to hospital but not cure she faced many problems what medicines she takes to cure immediately.
I have heavy body pains from a week, I can't able to sleep daily, I have used many medicines, but it was not reduced?
Throat infection cause of cold, it became red n paining, also got headache and body ache. Suggest me medicine. Please respond quickly.
Since someday my full right side of body paining a lot if I do hard work like carry things it's paining. So I decide to relax n take rest but now my side was numb I hand leg I feel Like feel less. I'm scared I dnt know what to do. Y it's happening. I'm fasting n I'm having normal food. please suggest me.
Physiotherapy or physical therapy focuses on enhancing mobility and treating disabilities. Physiotherapy is used commonly in case of sports injuries, partial or complete paralysis, arthritis, neurological disorders, etc. along with helping the patient regain movement and improving flexibility, physiotherapy also helps deals with back pain, arthritis, fibromyalgia, chronic headaches and injury related pain. This pain may make you want to simply curl up and stay immobile but this could be detrimental to your progress. Through physical therapy, a patient can learn how to function and move safely and thus becomes stronger.
Here are a few ways physiotherapy is beneficial for pain management.
- It teaches breathing techniques: Physiotherapy doesn’t only address the joints and muscles of the body, but also addresses the autonomic nervous system and involuntary movements that control the functioning of the organs. By teaching a patient how to breathe correctly through opening up the chest and neck muscles, physiotherapy helps improve blood circulation that further helps relieve pain.
- It helps with weight management: When it comes to rheumatoid arthritis and knee joint pain, being overweight is one of the key factors triggering the pain. This is because of the more your weight, the more the pressure on your joints and hence the more the pain. Physiotherapy helps increase a patient’s mobility and thus aids in weight loss. This, in turn, reduces the pressure on joints and pain associated with it.
- It strengthens muscles: Physiotherapy deals with both the muscles affected by an injury as well as the unaffected muscles. While it helps regain control over the injured muscles, ligament and tendons it also helps strengthen the unaffected muscles. This helps them compensate for the limited functioning of the affected muscles. By strengthening the muscles, physiotherapy also makes movement easier and helps reduce pain.
- It helps improve posture: For people with back problems, the way you sit and stand can make a big difference to the pain experienced. Physiotherapy teaches a person how to sit and stand straight so as to support the back muscles properly.
- It helps determine the right equipment: Having the right shoes can play a big role in alleviating pain associated with walking. Similarly, physiotherapy can equip a person with the right equipment to make movement easier and less painful. This could be as simple as a walking stick for arthritic patients or a robotic glove for patients who have paralysed hand muscles. Furniture such as supportive mattresses and office chairs can also help alleviate back pain. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a physiotherapist.