Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Swelling
Treatment of Hemorrhoids
Treatment of Colic
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Blood in Urine
Treatment of Breast Cancer
Treatment of Gallstones
Treatment of Burns
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Keloid
Treatment of Stomach Cramps
Treatment of Breast lumps
Kidney Stones Treatment
Treatment of Appendicitis
Treatment of Urine Stone
Submit a review for Dr. Rishi JainYour feedback matters!
Accident injuries suffered by me due to the impact of a motorcycle accident around a month ago on my body was very painful & some internal bone injuries like severe fractures which are needed to be operated urgently, so I was rushed to Samyak Hospital at New Delhi where dr Rishi Jain took charge of my condition for a surgery. Now with treatment and surgery provided by him helped me a lot.
I was suffering from hairline fracture in my ribs which became so painful recently, so I visited dr Rishi Jain at New Delhi for fixing up my condition. So he provided me with the accident injuries treatment along with medicatitons for my ribs to heal faster and the traces of pain also started disappearing.
I consulted dr Rishi Jain for the problem of anal fissure I was facing. We visited him at Medlife Hospital in Delhi.So far it was my best experience with any doctor. Will recommend him to everyone.
A very calm pleasant caring person who listens very carefully and then addresses your queries up to your fullest satisfaction.
I am 34 yrs old male and my only face skin oily sticky and shiny and some blackish mark on nose and eye side area few. After face wash it become shiny oily type heavy skin and face become dull and unfreshed with in half hour or more. What products and in which series I should use. I have seating job. Please advise.
My lips are getting so dark. Can you plzz suggest me the way for my lips? Which kind of lipstick and lipcare should I use?
My face wrinkles before time. I have very soft muscle and skin. Any home remedy to get rid off wrinkles. My skin is also very sensitive to sun burn. I don't like applying lotions.
Doctor I am using paste of curd, besan and little bit turmeric. Is this right for my skin because my skin is oily and dark spots on my forehead and my cheeks. So please suggest me to remove these dark spots and to get fair skin.
My skin has been dull and becoming so dark and dry. I have tried bio oil but after few days it was becoming more dark then I left it. Please suggest what should I do.
I am 16 yrs old boy. I had pimples earlier. I used to break them with my nails. Now my face is full of dark spots. Bt pimples are gone. I need to remove the dark spots. Pls help.
My face is becoming dark day by day and I don't know why. I want to get a complete clear and fair skin. What should I do?
Are you experiencing frequent and extended heartburn on a regular basis? This might indicate that you are having gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD). It is a type of digestive disorder that affects your lower esophageal sphincters. The condition involves the return of the stomach’s content back to your esophagus. Although heartburns are common, GERD involves chronic heartburns, which require an adequate treatment.
Here the some important reasons why you should not ignore the symptoms of GERD:
- Esophagitis: In case of GERD, the food, acid and digestive juices flow back from the stomach to the esophagus. This leads to irritation and swelling with time, which is called esophagitis. In case you have acid exposure in your esophagus for a few weeks, inflammation of the lining is indicated. This can be very painful and uncomfortable, making the esophagus more prone to scarring and further erosion.
- Esophageal stricture: If esophagitis continues for a long time, scar tissues can lead to the narrowing of the esophagus. This is known as a stricture, which makes swallowing very difficult and painful. Large chunks of food may get stuck and you are more likely to choke while eating or drinking. You may tend to avoid food and water because of esophageal stricture, which may result in weight loss.
- Throat and voice problems: Apart from heartburn, several other symptoms may also appear because of GERD. These are called cases of silent reflux where you may not experience heartburn. Instead, other issues are indicated which include voice hoarseness, voice changes, sore throat and chronic coughing.
- Breathing problems: If stomach acid is inhaled after regurgitation, the symptoms of asthma and pneumonia may worsen because of GERD. Shortness of breath and breathing difficulties are likely, even without any lung problem.
- Tooth decay: When the stomach acids and digestive juices go back to the esophagus and into the mouth, it leaves a sour taste. In case it occurs frequently, it wears away your tooth enamel and results in tooth decay. People experiencing acid reflux induced erosion may be unaware of the damage being caused until it reaches peak stages.
- Esophageal ulcers: Stomach acid may result in the wearing away of the esophageal lining, resulting in ulcers and sores. These esophageal ulcers are different from stomach ulcers, which occur from bacteria. Patients with esophageal ulcers may vomit blood, and notice blood in stool. It is usually darker than its usual shade and may have the texture of coffee ground like particles.
It is important for you to visit a doctor immediately after experiencing the symptoms of GERD. This condition may cause severe distress if you let it advance, and hence, early diagnosis and treatment are very important.