Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Painful Teething
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Treatment of Bad Breath
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Treatment of Tooth Sensitivity
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Rinku SomaniYour feedback matters!
I have problem in my teeth they start paining anytime I don't know the reason so can you tell me why this happens?
Dear sir, I am 49 year old man. I have problem my right teeth, some gap has been developed between my two teeth, rest of teeth portion is solid, but if I eat something it's stick between gap. Can any treatment available for this problem. Regards.
I have suffered with the prob of mouth ulcer. It comes every month at least 2 times. How to avoid this prob.
Women 57 years, some teeth has infection, esr level 95%, hemoglobin level 13.5%, treatment continue, sir what to do?
I am getting ulcers very frequently now a days and this is happening at a regular basis. Could anyone please assist me and provide me a best cure.
I went for root canal treatment for upper left 1st premolar, during my treatment course the dentist took xray and he told me that my bone density is not upto my age. Apart from this he did not tell anything. So my question is-what is the reason for this x ray finding? Or can it harm me in future?
I m 22 yr old girl, and recently i found a tick sound when i try to open and close my mouth. It feels like a tension there. Is it a problem?
Only morning brushing means your mouth would have double the amount of bacteria at night (while sleeping). These bacteria remain in the mouth long enough to act on our teeth which will eventually lead to cavities. The cavities in turn will lead to pain and discomfort, along with decay in the tooth.
At about 12 years of my age I fell down and I got broken right incisor teeth just damaged crown. Can I get implant that. What will b the cost.
I' m getting some smell from my mouth after brushing properly. Do I have any problem in my mouth or in my stomach?
My teeth roots are going so dirty and going less. Is it possible through tissue culture of teeth root to fill up the gape. If any another way please suggest me.
I am nineteen years old. During brushing blood is coming between my teeth due to this I can not brush for long time. Can you please suggest a solution?
Teeth need to be maintained well be it natural or artificial. While the natural teeth have their own built-in safety mechanisms, the artificial ones do not and the onus is completely on the owner to care for them. Dentures can be fixed or removable (partial or complete). For best appearance and proper functioning, these need to be cared for as listed below.
Removable dentures, whether partial or complete, do the following with your removable dentures.
1. Remove and rinse dentures after eating: Take out your dentures and wash it under running water to remove food debris.
2. Handle with care: Especially if your denture has clasps, be sure to not bend them as it may alter the fit. While removing and wearing it, be careful to not drop it, the denture can break.
3. Mouth rinse: Rinse your mouth each time after you remove the denture and before each time you put them back in.
4. Brushing: Use a soft-bristled brush for regular cleaning of teeth and tongue. If no teeth are present, use a soft gauze pad and plain finger massage to clean the gum line and bone on which the denture sits.
5. Soak dentures: When not in the mouth, always place your dentures in a bowl of water. Solution for soaking dentures are available, to be used for overnight denture soaking. When left in open air, the material used to make the denture is affected and may not fit properly over a period of time. Rinse them thoroughly before putting it back in the mouth.
6. Clean your dentures: Rinse the dentures at least twice daily. This will help remove food and plaque.
7. Denture adhesive: When using a denture adhesive, extra cleaning around the area that fits into the gum and bone should be done.
8. Regular dental visits: Visit your dentist regularly to ensure that dentures are fitting properly, functioning as expected and the other parts of the mouth are constantly checked for general health. Ill-fitting dentures can lead to irritation, sores and infection and so should be immediately attended to.
Some things to avoid if you are a denture user are as follows:
1. Soaking the denture in hot water: The denture material can get warped when it is soaked in hot water and have spots on it, which impacts the looks of it.
2. Hard toothbrushes: Always use a soft toothbrush
3. Toothpastes with whitening agents: In most cases, the denture cleanser and normal water and sufficient to clean dentures with a soft brush.
4. Fixed dentures: These are easier to manage than the removable ones. However, periodic visits to the dentist for regular check up is a must. A visit every 6 months is ideal to maintain proper oral hygiene. In addition, regular brushing, flossing, and rinsing are to be continued.
Their is a natural gap between two teeth, it gives pain me when I chewing hard like chicken, mutton. Is their any solutions?
I have swollen gums on my teeth while brushing little blood comes the swollen is not going what to do .
Brush twice a day, keep tooth problems away: brushing twice a day removes the tiny left out food particles from the mouth and keeps it fresher and cleaner.