Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Gum Hygiene Procedure
Gum Disease Treatment/ Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Rinku SomaniYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am 19 year old who is studying for engineering. My problem is rather simple one one. My lower jaw of mouth is somewhat protruded out leading to imbalance between upper lips and lower one. It does not look good. Can it be fixed using surgery.
My daughter teeth was damaged due to she was eating chocolate every day. Which tooth paste is perfect? Please advise sir.
I am 56 years old man operated (laser assisted excision) inside throat for having excess small globular mass in Aug. 15 and biopsy done. Before operation due to this mass I got troubles like blood coming out through mouth occasionally and some breathing troubles. The H&E and IHC pattern favour a diagnosis of solitary plasmacytoma. But so far I have no issues and feel ok. Now whether I have to do any tests how frequently to prevent this problem to re occur.
I am 18 year old and how to decrease my body fat and also how to whitening my teeth and also how get rid of black spots of chicken pox from my body.
My 3 teeth are filled. I had irregular and protruded teeth. Doctor suggested to put stirrups. I put stirrups for 2 years (8th std to 10th std). 95% my teeth are ok. Now when I'm 20 years old, wisdom teeth started growing. I felt very small pain for 2 days. Now I'm 22 years old. Wisdom teeth don't reached its full stage. Now my lower teeth became irregular. Is there any treatment to make my teeth nice. I have seen some before and after photos in front of dental clinic. Is it true? How much cost for such treatment. please advice me.
Hello. I have got impacted wisdom tooth. Which I got extracted on 16 March 2017 .And even my stitches are removed today. But still I'm feeling pain in my other teeth and check .What should I do. When should I start eating from that of my mouth. When it will be normal. Please help me. I'm very scared.
I have 26 teeth. All 4 first premolar missing. Upper jaw has 6 molar nd lower jaw has 4 molar teeth. Now what is my dental point.
Hi, I have small patch of leukoplakia left cheek due to dip tobacco. I quit dip tobacco before 2 -1/2 years. But always feeling burning sensation in mouth. Already biopsy doing but negative. Not open mouth full. Only 1.8 cm opening. I advised by dentist surgeon he said kenokart. Onitmeny apply and take fibro tab two times. Please advised me what I do for mouth p Opening and small white patch. Thank you.
Dear sir I have pain in my teeth from last 4 days. I cant eat hit and cold items. Kindly suggest what should I do for fast recover.
My 5 years old son developed teeth cavities in 4 of them. Do we suggest treatment and necessary refill OR Plan to remove the teeth as anyhow teeth would fall out for fresh new ones to grow. Your suggestions Pls.
I always suffer with mouth ulcers. When one comes to end another takes place. This happens from almost 2 months. Please help.
I have been getting blood from upper right side of Gums.especially when i went to Bath room bleeds some what But this is not happens Daily. It appears weekly couple or third.
5 foods you didn't know were ruining your teeth
Brushing is not the only way to keep your teeth free from damage. To have perfectly healthy and sparkly teeth, you should avoid certain foods as well, especially those high in sugar and acid content.
Fruits rich in sucrose (such as cherries, mangoes and pears) are like food to the bacteria in your mouth. These bacteria give rise to plaque build-up; and produce lactic acid, which causes the erosion of your tooth enamel.
As for foods containing acid (like meat, cashew nuts and peanuts), their acidic content is chiefly responsible for tooth decay. In fact, these foods eat away at your enamel and cause your teeth to chip and break.
Which are the foods that spell danger for your teeth?
1. Apples: sadly, an apple a day doesn't keep the dentist away. Apples have high acidic content and are very harsh on your enamel. Remember to rinse your mouth thoroughly with water just after having apples.
2. Pickles: pickles are either made of sugar or vinegar and can be sweet and sour, depending on what's used. While the vegetables and fruits used in these pickles may do you good, it's the brine that brings about tooth decay. Make sure to brush your teeth after an hour of having pickles to prevent any sort of damage.
3. Bread: processed white bread that you have at breakfast every morning is loaded with sugar. It's quite sticky as well and easily gets lodged between your teeth, giving rise to cavities.
4. Popcorn: working in the same way as bread, popcorn can get easily stuck in the lines between your teeth, leading to a rise in the level of bacteria in your mouth. You can indulge yourself in a bit of popcorn as long as you floss and brush after an hour or two of eating it.
5. Diet sodas: just because sodas contain no added sugar doesn't mean they are healthy for your teeth. The acidity of diet sodas is very high, making it one of the worst things out there for your teeth. The only thing you can do is to cut down your consumption of diet sodas.