Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Rinkesh ChawlaYour feedback matters!
When I fart I hear funny sounds and the smell is just terrible. A part of me this every time I fart It burns like a bad sometimes.
I have irritation on my mind, small things talk and discuss give me frustration. I feel that I cry and cry. That the way I always fight with anyone. My head is pain. What I do. M becoming habitual for anything instant. Please suggest I want to free of any type of this situation. M always try to live happy. But m fail.
I am suffering from skin allergy. I used to take levocitrazin tablets daily to avoid itching on my body. If I'll not take these red red rashes and alot of itching happens to me.
I am having a mild and constant pain in medial compartment of thigh (groin) from more than 4 days .It gets worsen during early morning time. I am having frequent urinations and it comes with slightly yellowish pink. Note 1.I already affected with epididymitis orchitis 1 year before. 2.i got urinary infection 7 months before. What is the cause for this. I'm again and again getting problems on my testicles and urinary track. I have scanned my testicles ,the scan shows the functions are normal. I am so much worried about my body.
My son is 3 years old and I have given him L montus tablet instead of L montus kid for 2 months for lungs infection. Doctor prescribed L montus kid but the medical shop person gave L montus and we also did not notice. Does it has any problems. Please advise.
I'm having itching problem on both foots not any where else & I scratched, scratched & scratched till bleed it was nice to scratch now I have plenty of scratch wounds & I can't touch them now. Please help me what cream should I use?
As I M taking antidepressants n lost my sex desire. Libido. N Ed My doc says it is nt due to medicine is there any other way or any test to know abt the reason. No other problems age 42 weight 50 frm last 20 year pls advice.
I got fracture in my right hand and plaster applied on my hand so what should I eat for recovering my fracture hand I want to recover as fast as my hand.
My father is 95 years and had pacemaker implant in Sep 2012 at Medanta. He was also diagnosed and treated with COPD at Medanta in 2014. He has been leading normal lifestyle til now. However for past two weeks his abnormal parameters are :- Serum urea - 51.4, Serum creatinine - 1.78, Uric Acid - 8.21, Hb - 10.8, BP - 175 / 82, Heart beat - 102, Oxy Saturation - 92 %. There is water retention in his feet upto knees and fingers also. Please advise urgent oral medication. Colonel Sudhir Nethan, 9415103282.
Hello sir my child suffering from umbrella hernia. He is 2months old and the novel swelling to much, the size is near 1 1/2 inches. Am already consult doctor but they no better about it will decree at the age 2years. How much it true sir. Am very afraid about?
I am 32/F/unmarried and virgin. I am not on any medicine. I have noticed I bleed for 3-4 days after I masturbate. I don't insert any thing in my vagina and rub my clit with my pants on. From last 1.5 years, I am noticing I started to bleed after I am sexually excited. Last month I spoke to Gyne but couldn't tell her it happens after I get aroused. I am worried what it could be. Is it something serious. Please genuine advice only.
My wife is 31 years old and suffering form urinary tract infection for last 2 to 2.5 years every time she has felling burning sensation in urine after taking medicine then she is fine. I have consulted with 4 to 5 doctors all said that this will remain for life time every time if this happens then take the medicine there is no permanent solution for this. Please advide. She has kidney stone in 2012. In lat ultra sound no stone found by rg stones in 2014.
gout not controlled, even uric acid level was controlled by taking continuously zyloric 300gm. So requesting you for suggestion me of controlling the gout in the left leg angudha joint.
I am 40 yrs male with gd1 hemorrhoids and now there is itching over perianal region and wetness all the time.
I have a small size penis that could not fun my wife and sex is imrotant between a couple and my Mrs. Boobs are very small and thin so she wants a perfect boobs and I want a big longes penish so please sir give me addvice for my dick and her boobs and one problem of me a have nightfalls.I am also facing early ejuclation
I am suffering from bipolar disorder for past 7 years. My doctor giving -divalproex Sodium 500 mg tablets (Divalgress ER 500), quetiapine sr 200 mg, Amisulpride 50 mg, paroxee CR 25 AND modalert 100. I have better than before. But the main burden is dizziness ,too much tiredness ,fatigue, high heart beating and sleepy. Please help me.
I drank harpic (bathroom cleaner) to common suicide a few months ago. But I was saved by my parents. Now my voice is not clear. Its very husky. What might be the reasons and suggest me medicine to bring back my voice.
I am not able to eat anything though I was admitted in hospital. I was given drips and now I am at home. Btt feeling uneasiness. I am 15 old female. I am suffering from typhoid too give me some tips so that I could eat something as I intake food I feel like vomiting.
Allergic rhinitis is also known as hay fever. This is a seasonal cold allergy condition that comes with many symptoms like reddening and watering of eyes, blocked and runny nose, flu, headaches and many others. The causes of hay fever include exposure to dust, nettle, pollen, pet hair and even pollution. While most doctors prescribe anti allergies to deal with this problem, it can also be cured and treated with the help of alternative treatments.
Let us find out about five such treatments:
- Chinese Medicine: Traditional Chinese Medicine is also known as TCM, and it usually works by incorporating eight essential herbs along with massages, acupuncture and dietary tweaks in order to create a basis for treatment. These methods aim at creating a more congenial environment within the body of the patient so that the patient is more equipped to deal with the problem causing allergens that come in from the environment outside.
- Acupuncture and Acupressure: This is also a Chinese form of treatment that aims at redistributing the Qi or Chi, which is the life giving energy within us. With the help of this needle based treatment, the various points in the body are activated so that the Chi quotient is more favourable and fights these allergens and symptoms with greater gusto.
- Ayurveda: This is an ancient life science that originated India. With the use of herbs, condiments and spices in one's everyday life, Ayurveda brings in other methods of treatment including Yogic postures and poses, dietary changes, massages and more in order to treat conditions such as allergic rhinitis. The problem of hay fever or allergic rhinitis may be cured with the use of seven herbs including piper nigrum, terminalia bellerica, piper longum, and others which can help in soothing the symptoms and creating resistance towards the allergens in the long run. Along with this, Jal Neti can also be practised so as to clear the nasal tracts and airways. One should also avoid food that is cold and can give rise to an aggravation of the dosha in question.
- Ointment: The use of herbal allergy absorbing creams and ointments can also help in averting the onset of conditions like allergic rhinitis. These ointments or creams may contain long chain hydrocarbons which can get absorbed into the nasal mucosa.It can be applied three times in a day.
- Capsaicin: Extracted from red peppers, this wonder ingredient can help in desensitising the nerve fibres in thenasal tract which create hyperresponsiveness of the nose. In this way, this ingredient can curb the allergic reaction.
- Gavyamrut Grut: Gavyamrut Grut is made by mixing pure cow ghee with certain herbs. It should be used as nasal drops and is a very effective and time tested remedy for allergic rhinitis.
As a part of the treatment, one must also take care to avoid allergens that cause the allergic rhinitis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.