Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rinkesh Chawla
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Rinkesh ChawlaYour feedback matters!
I am 28 year old male. After reading various article related to Autism I have realized that I am suffering from the same problem as I found 80-90 percent symptoms in me. Can it be curable at this age? If yes, is there any home treatment available?
I had sex with few ladies in last few months. I could not continue beyond 3 mins I guess How can this be improved?
I have been suffering from severe acidity which is not allowing me to concentrate on my studies what can I do to improve concentration as it is my exams time.
For first time my mother had 113 sugar about 10 days back and now its 127. Kindly guide what food chart she should avoid and follow so that its controlled well and if any other suggestion.
When my penis become stand, a water type of sperm start to come out continuously or talk about adult thing. It is happening last many years. Please suggest what should I do?
Natural remedy tips for Sexual Debility:
Sex is an important aspect of everyone life, some of the person suffering from
Sexual Dysfunction, some of Home remedies that can help.
Garlic: Garlic work as a great tonic for the people suffering from unable to maintain an erection. According to the great naturopath, Dr. H K Bhakru Garlic can help to relieve sexual debility due to a number of causes like exhaustion, lack of interest ,and even a caused due to sexual over-indulgence.
Method: Crush 1 or 2 cloves of Garlic and eat every day Morning with Cow's Ghee till you get the desired result
Onion: It's also useful in suffering from erectile dysfunction; Also Onion is good for health
Method: Eat raw white onions as a part of a daily meal, added to the salad or simply eat.
Carrot: Best remedy when suffering from fatigue, premature discharge.
Method: Chop 150 Gms of Carrot; add into a half boiled egg with honey. Mix well n use for 2/3 months
Lady's finger: Ayurved advocate that lady's fingers are great for those who suffering from loss of their sexual power.
Ashwagandha : 2 Gms of Ashwagandha Powder Mix with 1 Tsp of Cow's Ghee to Be Taken Twice a Day
Almond Oil : Apply on External Male Genital Organ to Strengthen the Local Nerve
Benefit of Sex:
- Relieves Stress Condition
- Lowers Blood Pressure
- Count as Exercise
- Burns Calories
- Improves Sleep
- Reduce Prostate Cancer Risk ( Under Study )
Sex is good for you in way you may never have imagined and that the health benefits extended well beyond the bedroom
Hello sir. I am a male. But My muscles and cheeks are soft like female. I have fleshy thigh and belly like female. Hip is large and about 36. Lip is also large. Thick hair. My penis is small and foreskin is tight and no occurrence of glans penis. Even if I have curve on my belly. Biceps are also not tight. Chest is not broad and breast are soft. But I have a little beard in face. And I never feel like a woman. I don't know why my body is such type. Sometimes I feel depressed when my friends stare my ass.
I Undergone general anesthesia for surgery and spinal anesthesia fr appendicitis, I faced breathing problems two tyms for 30 min n lyk fits, nw I am pregnant nw I hav to undergone anesthesia I am worried n scared abt anesthesia, wats wrng wit my body wt anesthesia?
Diabetes is not an isolated disease but a syndrome. It brings with it a host of issues, affecting almost all organs, and that is the reason it is a dreaded issue. Diabetes is the result of chronic inflammation and this inflammation gradually spreads to all other organs. One of the main organs adversely affected is the kidneys. The kidneys are essential filtration agents, and impaired kidney function can have a series of bad effects on the body.
The good news is that not everybody with diabetes will have diabetic nephropathy. However, risk factors for developing diabetic nephropathy are:
- Severe, uncontrolled diabetes
- Family history
- Prior kidney disease, even chronic infection
- Race or ethnicity (native Americans, African Americans, etc.)
- Preexisting hypertension or high cholesterol levels
If you have these risk factors, then all efforts should be aimed at keeping blood sugar at highly optimal level. Once it reaches beyond a certain level, it is very difficult to get it under control.
There would be no symptoms in the initial stages
- If you suspect that increased sugar levels could be damaging the kidneys, it is imperative to do renal functions annually to test for onset of kidney malfunction
- There could be swelling of the feet and ankles
- Urine tests may indicate increased levels of protein in the body (serum albumin in particular)
The idea is to arrest or stop damage to the kidneys.
- Reduce and maintain blood pressure within the recommended levels. This will depend on the age and overall health status. Using angiotensin converting enzymes or angiotensin receptor blockers is the most effective way to control hypertension and related kidney damage
- Keeping blood sugar within the recommended levels helps reduce or stop damage to the blood vessels in the kidneys and thereby, prevent progression
- Maintain optimal levels of cholesterol, as this only adds to hypertension, which further worsens kidney function.
- Eat a heart-healthy diet and exercise regularly. It is a vicious cycle with components including hypertension, high sugar levels, increased heart disease, which all only continues in a circle nonstop. Breaking this cyclical trend is very important.
- Diet should not be too rich in protein, as the kidney function is impaired and may not be able to handle too much protein. Talk to a nutritionist as to how much protein is required and follow it strictly.
- Reduce salt levels in the diet, and strictly do not add extra salt onto your plate
- If you are a smoker, this is a great reason to quit, as it affects all the above conditions.
- Maintain weight under optimal levels. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an endocrinologist.