Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rini GoyalYour feedback matters!
My gf got pregnant its conformed by urine test. Right now its not correct time for baby v want to abort how to abort naturally last period was 28 march. Suggest me quick plz.
Hello, I am 29 years old and my husband age 47 years and we married 9 years. We have 2 baby. Last night during sexual intercourse condom broke in the middle of sex and he finished inside me. My last period end 25th April 2017. My husband told me to take unwanted 72, my little son still feeding so can I take unwanted 72. Also I want to know how much chances of pregnancy if I not take. Thank you.
Had a c-section seven months ago. Is it safe for me to start exercising on cross trainer now. My age is 38 and weight 69.
Hi Periods jaldi lane ki tab. Jisse 2 days me aajaye me daily egg khatii hu & black tea bhi pii kr dekh lii 7jun ka tha aaj17 ho gyiii hai pllss jldiii se laane dwaa btaye.
I and my wife is same blood group and my wife is having sugar. So can you tell me is there any problem having child.
My marriage was in the year 2012. Till now we have no children. Husbands semen was analysed count was 60. And motility 28. I go through follicular study. Dr. told egg was not raptured. And took 3 injection per month. Is there any prblm doctor. I am totally upset. Is there any chance to carry a baby.
My wife deliver baby boy last Wednesday. Doctor recommended Shelcal 500 once in a day for 3 months. Which iron or calcium supplement should be given to her in addition to shelcal 500 Pls advice.
I have second baby problem first baby 8 year old also and without any treatment but we have Trying second baby last 4-5year Doctor suggest ivf but I want natural baby.
Pregnancy is a joyful time in a woman’s life. Yet, this is also a challenging time for the pregnant lady as it brings a lot aches and pains as well as swelling in various parts of the body. Back pain and foot pain are common occurrences during pregnancy. Leg cramps and pain in the feet are often experienced at night. This may be caused primarily due to lack of proper blood circulation in the feet and also due to the swelling that one experiences in this region.
Also, not getting enough rest is one of the main culprits of this condition. Let us find out how to deal with the same.
- Nutrition: This is one of the biggest factors that can go a long way in ensuring that you have a healthy pregnancy in general. But nutrition is also a major factor when it comes to preventing foot pain during pregnancy. When you indulge in proper nutrition with healthy ingredients, the various vitamins and minerals get absorbed in a proper manner within the body. Not only does this help in reducing the swelling and keeping it at bay, but it also helps in alleviating various aches and pains felt in various parts of the body, especially the feet. Magnesium supplements can also be prescribed in order to reduce the leg and foot pain during this time. You can also have magnesium-rich food like nuts, dry fruits, and seeds so that you get plenty of magnesium during your pregnancy.
- Rest: It is important to put your feet up, literally, more often that you would when you are not pregnant. Pregnancy can be an exhausting time, and it is important to give your body ample rest so that you do not suffer from stress responses that can give rise to spasms in various parts of the body – most notably, the feet and legs.
- Exercise: You must also exercise a little during this time, especially in the last trimester when foot pain becomes quite severe. This will help in reducing the cramping in the muscles, which can arise due to too much of inactivity. One of the best exercises involves pushing against the wall with one leg, and maintaining the position for about five seconds. While you are doing this, you will also need to lean forward and place your hands on the walls. You can try this a few times for each leg before taking a break.
- Weight: Your average pregnancy weight gain should not be more than 15 to 20 kilograms. Anything more than this will lead to severe pain in the back and legs. So monitor your weight to reduce foot pain significantly.
Hello Doctor, one of my friend her age is 28 years and she had a sex once with her ex boyfriend and now her marriage fixed she had a fear that her husband will come to know that she has lost her virginity. Is there any solution so that she can prove that she is virgin?
Hello doctor meri marriage 27 jan 2016 ko hui Hum tab se sex kr rahe the. 6 feb ko mujhe periods hua to 10 ko main periods se free ho gyi. Ab main pregnant hu m doctor se treatment me bhi hu. Doctor report says now m 5 months pregnant. Please suggest me ki main kb pregnant hui. Main in sab ko confused rahti hu. Please suggest me. Main doctor ke is hisab ko smjh nhi paa rahi hu. Thanks.
My 1st delivery was pph case after that 4 days my USG report was bulky uterus with RPOC, is there any similar chance in my 2nd delivery. I am 9 mnth pregnant know.
I have pcod. Before doing IUI doctor suggested HSG which show bilateral hydrosalpnix tubal blockage. So I consult many doctors some are saying do laproscopy and other one are saying go directly to IVF. I am bit confuse what to do which is to be done. Is there any side effects of laproscopy ? how many month should we TTC after laproscopy? IF open tube through IUI or IVF?
Water is the previous natural treat to mankind and every other organism. Our body is 60 to 70% water. we every day loose a lot of water like by sweating,urination etc
People should drink almost 2 liters of water per to keep themselves healthy and keep their mood refresh.
Drinking more water helps us in following ways:-
1.it keeps your body clean from toxins.
2.kidney work nicely.
3.keeps blood clean and thin.
4.keep you fresh.
So drink more water and be healthier all time.
My periods are not regular. Recently I feel body swelling, feet swelling, face puffiness when I wake up in morning. Constant bloating. Is it common during perimenopause?
- Drink lemon water every morning after you wake up. This will have an alkalizing effect on the body and keep the body hydrated and mineralized. Stay hydrated throughout the day,
- Must include vitamin D3 in your diet. Especially if you live is a colder climate where sunlight is reduced during the winter season.
- Increase consumption of leafy greens to ensure enough B vitamins, fiber and mineral supply in the body. You will get a lot of calcium, magnesium, iron, B vitamins and other minerals through leafy greens. Swiss chard, collard greens, yogurt, pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds, spinach contains these minerals.
- Eat fatty fish, fish or flax oil every day to get relief from hormonal imbalances.
- My most favourite remedy to get relief from cramps is an Ayurvedic home remedy using cinnamon and ginger to make a tea. Just use quarter tsp. of ground cinnamon and a pinch of ground ginger or a couple of thin slices of half an inch of fresh ginger to a cup of hot water. Wait and let it steep for 5 minutes. Strain and drink the tea.
- Vitex or chaste berry is a herb that eases menstrual cramps,
- Evening primrose oil or borage oil are rich in anti-inflammatory omega-6 fatty acids and are known to reduce breast pain and tenderness as well as PMS symptoms.
- Dietary intake of calcium and magnesium is crucial for balancing the hormones.
- Using heating pads or hot water bags around the area relaxes the stiff muscles and reduces pain by bringing oxygen in the area.
- One of the most important things to address is relaxation through 7-8 hours of sound sleep and stress reduction. Meditation and breathing exercises (pranayama) also assist in reducing stress.
- If you eat a lot of nuts, seeds and grains then increase aerobic exercises. Aerobic exercises release endorphin hormones or 'feel good' hormones in the body. The presence of this hormone works like a natural pain killer.
- Apply natural progesterone cream or wild yam cream. Apply this cream on the stomach, lower abdominal area, buttocks, things, breasts and upper arm area. Best time to apply this cream is a week before the start of your period.