Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Rima GulatiYour feedback matters!
My wife has done a rubella igg and igm it has resulted to 1123 ui/ml and 0.312. Can you please suggest. She pregnant for approx 2 weeks. Thanks.
there was leakage, wetness n ejection during sex act but no stage there was penetration and all time both had clothes on body. Does such act result in pregnancy?
I am 26 and I want my married life to be without child atleast for another 5 years. How to avoid having child along with my regular sexual life.
I am 27 years old married, In April 6th I had my periods then again on 28th I got it, but that time the bleeding was somewhat dark and dusty and it continued for 2 days only, normally it goes till 5-6 days. I visited the gynecologist, she suggested for an ultrasound, and in the report it was a" dominant follicle in left ovary" so she told there is no problem, if the periods happens within 21-35 days then nothing to worry. But today on 12th May again I got my periods (after 15 days), and this time the blood is red only, is there anything to worry about? What should I do? And one more thing to notice I have pain in my breasts after 28th April, doctor examined that too and told there is no problem, is that normal?
My problem is, my wife not get pragnet before 3 years and I live together last 6 month I check to Dr. (Gyeno) but all test are ok I. E hb, vdrl, blood sugar, hiv, hbsag, urine, l, r, thyroid function, hsg and my semen analysis, but no response received.
How can I reduce my tummy which is increased after my first delivery of child. I am worried about my airy tummy.
If my wife is injected with sperm injection how many hours should she take rest and will that work be done successful and can she become a pregnant will there be any harm to baby and after how many days she can become conceive.Please tell.
Hi, my wife is in her 9th month of pregnancy. I want to know is it worth going for baby stem call? The cost is high and I do not have any idea about the stem cell. Is it really as useful as they say? Will I do a big mistake if I do not opt for it?
I had oral sex with my gf yesterday. She drank sperm and she had 2 times vomiting last night. And feeling different in stomach. Is she pregnant?
Hi. I am 27 years old. 7 month back I got married. I am having pcos. Due to which I always have irregular periods. But after treatment and having Ashokarist. From last one year I am having menstrual cycle of 40 days. But last month I skipped my period. So consult to Dr. She asked me for ultrasound. In that there was no case of pregnancy. 9 follicles are found in my ovary. I want to conceive. So please tell me what is chances of being pregnant in this case. And how long treatment will be needed.
Kidney stones could be a cause for worry by the time they are not removed causing incessant and regular pains and disrupting normal life. The task is not finished even if you get them removed because what follows is a rigorous and disciplined routine that you must follow to maintain your health after the surgery is done. Diet plays a crucial role in negating the possibility of yet another stone accumulation. Here are a few diet tips that would be handy if you have got a kidney stones removal surgery done.
- To stay hydrated is the golden rule that you must abide by at all costs. It is advisable to drink at least 2-3 litres of water on a daily basis. Water prevents the formation of stones and would also help to eliminate any remaining residues of kidney stones existing in the system.
- Dairy products could be included but in diluted form.
- A fixed dietary routine is mandatory above all. The patient should be given meals at proper time intervals in small proportions. Heavy meals should be avoided at all costs.
- Foods rich in high fibre should be included in the diet. They help in bowel movement also. These include whole grain breads and beans.
1. Foods rich in oxalates and calcium should be kept at bay for at least a period of two months after the stone removal procedure is complete. Oxalates can lead to the formation of yet another stone which is far from desirable. The foods that fall in this category include:
- Green leafy vegetables like spinach, mustard and beet greens
- Cabbage, cauliflower, tomatoes
- Banana, mango, apricot, grapes
- Nuts like almond and cashew
- Soft drinks
- Caffeinated drinks like tea and coffee
2. Foods rich in sodium should be kept at bay for at least some time immediately after the surgery.
3. Reducing the food intake that is high on animal protein.
4. Do not eat stale food.
5. Junk food should not even cross your mind. It is something which should be avoided for best results.
These are generic guidelines that would help you to cope with post surgery care. However, there could be specific requirements depending from patient to patient. Therefore, it is advisable to get the guidelines by a doctor who will take into account the specificities of the case. Diet along with exercise is in most cases, the most effective combat to kidney stones. The trick however, is to not go overboard with either of them.
Hello. Main aapse ye Jana chati hu main pergent nhi ho paa rhi Kya karu Meri shadi ko 3 saal ho gye or Meri period cycle 23 ya 25 days ka rhata h fix nhi hota h to asa main mujh bataye main. Kya karu ki main pergent ho jau.
How my friend can have sex with his girlfriend without using any protection yo avoid pregnancy of his girlfriend.
I take ipill and after 5 or 6 days I got period and it got right again after 5 or 6 days again got period and I am suffering right now and my stomach gets swell. So please help me what I have to do and why its happens.
I am anushka, 21 years My date of period is generally end of the month or start of the month, I didn't had periods this time, may b due to rise in my stress levels as I was extremely stressed. The day before yesterday my boyfriend came we had protected sex and he got discharged inside me in but in the condom only but Yesterday we had UNPROTECTED SEX and he ejaculated/DISCHARGED in my vagina. Knowing that I immediately took unwanted 72 yesterday night. So what are the chances of becoming pregnant? Should I go for further medications or not?
During menopause, estrogen production slows and then stops. There are a number of changes, which occur in your body during this time. Periods become irregular and then stop. You may have hot flashes, mood swings, a deeper voice and an increase in facial hair. Vaginal dryness is another common symptom of menopause. It becomes even more common after menopause. Vaginal dryness also can occur at any age from a number of different causes. It may seem like just a minor irritation; however, it can be a major problem when it comes to your sex life. Here is everything you need to know about vaginal dryness:
What causes vaginal dryness in women
Even though menopause is the most common cause of vaginal dryness, it can happen at any age and there are various causes of vaginal dryness as well. Here they are;
- Childbirth and Breastfeeding: Childbirth as well as breastfeeding result in lower levels of estrogen and this can lead to vaginal dryness.
- Sjogrens Syndrome: This is an autoimmune disorder in which your immune system attacks the moisture producing cells in your body.
- Douching: Douching is a common practice done by women wherein, they wash their vagina using water and vinegar, knowing little that it can actually cause dryness.
As mentioned earlier, vaginal dryness is caused by a lack of estrogen. Here are some of the ways that estrogen is supplied to your body;
- Vaginal Estrogen Ring: This is a ring inserted into your vagina, which releases a steady stream of estrogen into your vaginal tissues. It needs a replacement, generally after three months.
- Vaginal Estrogen Tablet: A special device called an applicator is used to insert an estrogen tablet into your vagina.
- Vaginal Estrogen Cream: This also needs to be inserted through an applicator. It will be applied daily for the first two weeks after which, it will be applied one to three times a week. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.