Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Sexologists in India. You will find Sexologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Sexologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. RikhYour feedback matters!
Aisi koi tablet jiska koi side effect na ho lekin rat ko sex k time biwi ko satisfy kiya ja ske and sex for 2~3 time and ejaculation me kam se kam 5 min lge.
Sir I am unmarried I am college boy but I can not control the Sex please tell me hou to control sex Plzz tell me the any medicated / medicine name for sex control and tell me in hindi please.
I am 44 year old I am suffering last few year sexual problem my penis is very small and my penis discharge before penis insert vagina I feel very guilty please help me.
From. Last days i.loss my 10, kg weight sir and I am getting nightfall regularly from 15 days actually I have a swallow in my stomach. Please help. Me sir.
Health and sex experts have even suggested that pregnant women need more sex and intimacy as they inch closer to birthing than any other time because it helps to keep them happy and healthy.
Pregnant women need sex too.
Unfortunately, many men think women who are pregnant are fragile and it will be dangerous to have sex with them.
They do not know that some women actually have a greater urge to have sex during that period.
Health and sex experts have even suggested that women need more sex and intimacy as they inch closer to birthing than any other time because it helps to keep them happy and healthy.
So, as a man, ensure that you keep her sexually satiated when she is heavy
It is true that some sex positions become difficult to execute as her body undergoes the changes of carrying a baby to birth.
But there are sex positions that make sex fantastic and safe…
Edge of the bed
Woman on top
Face to face
Hi how we can eat this foods for sexual health ?fig, ginger,dry grapes, cloves,watermelon etc. Which is the best time to eat these foods ?
I am 27 year old guy. I am suffering from sex problem. Whenever I go for a sex. Its fall down in starting. So I want to know that how to become powerful during sex.
When I am having sex with my gf. I can't hold my sparm more than 5 to 10 minutes. So will you please suggest me any solution.
Vaginal yeast infection occurs when too many yeast cells grow in the vagina, causing inflammation. It can spread by sexual contact but is not considered as a sexually transmitted infection. A yeast infection results in soreness or itching in the vagina with a burning sensation while urinating.
Causes of yeast infections in the vagina:
The vagina contains a balanced mix of yeast and bacteria; but if the balance is disrupted, it can lead to yeast infection. The reasons for overgrowth of yeast infections are:
- If antibiotics are used more than usual, they can decrease the level of lactobacillus bacteria present in the vagina, changing the pH of vagina
- Having high estrogen levels during pregnancy by using high dose birth control pills and hormone therapy can lead to the overgrowth of yeasts.
- Having diabetes, especially when the blood sugar level is not checked and tends to be high
- Having a weak or impaired immune system
- Being overweight and having poor eating habits, including foods high in sugar level
Risk factors associated with the condition:
A number of factors can increase your risk of getting a vaginal yeast infection.
- Using antibiotics heightens your risk of developing vaginal yeast infection as it disrupts the balance between yeast and bacteria. Excessive intake of antibiotics can kill healthy bacteria, leading to overgrowth of yeast organisms.
- Having a weak immune system with conditions such as poorly controlled diabetes and HIV can lead to an overgrowth of yeast in the vagina. Corticosteroid medicines also weaken the immune system.
- Wearing pants that are tight-fitting, nonabsorbent and undergarments that trap warmth and moisture
- Having high estrogen levels due to an imbalance of hormone levels during pregnancy or menstrual cycle can also lead to vaginal yeast infection.