Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ridhi Kapoor
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ridhi KapoorYour feedback matters!
Hi Doctor, I am 26 years guy and had sex with my girlfriend after her Marriage, by the time I was enjoyed different positions with great pleasure. After 04 months I got married and when I tried to participate in sex with my wife I am getting pain and the outer skin is burning, why this is happening to me, is there any problem? Please suggest me the solution.
Hii mam/ sir Just I being intimate on 16 of july before being intimate mujhe regular periods aaye for two times vo bhi irregular the kyuki regular periods mujhe periods month ke last week me aate h and after seven days of periods I again got my periods after 4 days mean to say on 2 or 3 july something and it goes for 4 or 5 days and jb I was doing sex on 16 july again after sometime I started bleeding mean to say bahut jyada bleed hone lga and something comes out like clot or I don't understand what is it and after 15 min bleeding band ho gyi uske baad maine contraceptive pills nhi liye aur may be in the previous month all symptoms shows that miscarriage hua h kuchh previous month me bhi maine pills nhi liye the after few days mujhe breathe krne me bharipan lgta tha legs ekdam se bhari lgte the put that time I thought ki ye sb stress ki wajah se ho rha h ya work load h jyada h pr after some days mere health down hone lga stomach pain, headache n all body pain sb hone lga and after that bleeding start hui on 25 june it goes for 6 days aur clotting wali bleeding ho rhi thi bahut jyada stomach pain aur pair me kabhi pain and still now after after being intimate on 16july abhi tak periods nhi aaye h month ka last h aur vysw hi headache koi bhi kaam krne me taken ho ja rhi h so what is this aur abhi kya kare mai and one more thing in the of may just I bleed for 14 days and I consult to a doctor she said it is due to contraceptive pills unwanted 72 pr dusri baar bhi nhi liya tha and I bleed aur abhi periods aaye nhi so kya ye infertility ka symbol h ya periods month ke miscarriage ka effect h please suggest me I am so much stressed about it all. thanks.
Sir, I have a fever before 15 days and I take antibiotics injection (15 injections) but now in my penis head, very small red spots appear but it isn't itchy and haven't any pain. What is happening with myself I am very scared. Please help me.
Hi Doctor, I am going for holidays and wanted to stop my periods for 7 days. Can you suggest me some pills for it. Thanks.
Sir I have a serious problem of my girlfriend that her menses is stopped automatically from last 2 months without any reason please suggest me what I can do for her.
I am suffering from heavy blood loss and unbearable pain during my periods. Last time there was vomiting as well. Kindly say a solution.
After eating a meal to your heart’s content, it is very normal to burp or belch. However, it is normal only when it happens occasionally, or after a meal, for someone used to a contented meal every single time. On the other hand, excessive burping or belching can happen due to two reasons.
- Excessive air intake: There are multiple ways that excessive air can reach the food pipe. Sucking on straws, chewing gum constantly and ill-fitting dentures are some common reasons for burping.
- Digestive problems: Ulcers in the stomach, prolonged gastric, gallstones and rarely, esophageal or stomach cancers can also cause burping.
When to see a doctor
Check with a doctor if you have persistent burping, followed by a meal or otherwise, and accompanied by the following symptoms.
- Go slow when eating and/or drinking: Most of us are pressed for time and eating and/or drinking has now become a task that needs to be finished quickly. Eating fast causes air to be swallowed, and therefore one of the best ways to stop burping is to eat slowly. Sitting in a calm, relaxing environment when eating also allows one to enjoy the food and avoid or stop burping.
- Avoid taliking while eating: There is always so much to catch up, whether at home or outside. So, talking while eating is a common practice. This is not just bad manners, but there is also a lot of air that is swallowed, which leads to burping. A solution is to chew the food properly, which not just helps stop burping, but also aids in better food digestion by mixing it adequately with saliva.
- Substitute coke with water: Carbonated drinks are another reason for belching. Replacing them with water, tea, or anything noncarbonated is advisable, not just from burping perspective, but also from the excessive sugar consumption. Carbonated drinks are just sugar solutions, and are absolutely of no nutritive value.
- Avoid straw: When possible, drink from a glass and avoid straws. This reduces the amount of gas taken in and helps stop burping
- Quit smoking: Quitting it has multiple health benefits, and getting rid of smoking is just one of them.
- Dentures: Ill-fitting dentures can be a reason for belching, and so they should be checked and corrected, if required, in a person who has persistent burping.
- Chewing gum: Constantly chewing gum contributes to burping, and so avoiding chewing gum or sucking on hard candy is another way to control burping.
- Avoid certain foods: Foodstuffs like broccoli, cauliflower, lettuce, sprouts, and lentils can produce excessive gas and should be avoided in people who have persistent burping.
Follow the above steps in your daily routine; still if your burping problem persists, it is time to consult your physician.