Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Allergist/Immunologists in India. You will find Allergist/Immunologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Allergist/Immunologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ricky Singh
Submit a review for Dr. Ricky SinghYour feedback matters!
My mum is having asthma and thyroid problem from the last many year because of this my mother's weight is increasing and hair fall is increasing. She is on bed and having high body pain. please help me.
Good morning my name is pranay I am suffering from. asthma. I can't able. To breath properly so please help. Me ang give any suggestions.
I had asthma attack 3 years back, took antibiotics and some steroids and got cured in 12 - 13 days. After 3 years from that incident, now a days I started feeling breathlessness at any time of the day, whether I am seating of working, I start feeling uneasy. No medication is going on. I can walk 9 - 10 km without feeling exhausted but feel asthmatic even seating in chair. Can not talk long sentences. Please suggest any remedy. Regards.
My neighbours cat just sliced his nails in my leg it bled a bit, what to do is there any chance of rabies?
Hi, I am 20 years old and having multiple problems. I am having HLAB27 POSITIVE I am having pain only on my right buttock and my sperm count is also very very less. which medicine should I take.
I am 25 male. And I have a concern regarding allergies that I have. I have severe dust and dust mite allergy plut wheat. Due to which I have constant mucus buildup and congestion. I want to know if it could be treated I am a potential singer however this problem is blocking my way. Thanks in advance.
A 78 year old lady, suffering asthma for time. Now a days she is suffering civieric breathing problem. What kind of I would suggest.
Lupus is an autoimmune system disease in which the body's immune system gets hyperactive and attacks the normal and healthy tissue. It is a chronic illness. Individuals with lupus may encounter episodes of a flare up when symptoms show up, and episodes of remission when the side effects are under control. During a lupus flare up one may experience side effects such as weariness, exhaustion, weight reduction, fever, and iron deficiency. Flares and remissions can happen at any time, all of a sudden.
Some of the cautioning signs of a flare are as follows:
- Weakness and fatigue
- High fever
- Increased pain
- Development of a rash or worsening of one
- Disturbed stomach
- A migraine or wooziness
Some of the ways through which one can reduce lupus flare-ups are as follows
- Figure out how to perceive the signs of a flare up and talk to your specialist regarding them.
- Keep up your physical well-being. Make sure to visit your specialist frequently, regardless of the fact that you are feeling fine. Plan customary dental, eye, and gynecological exams.
- Get enough rest. Be adaptable with your timetable of day-by-day exercises.
- Attempt to limit your anxiety and stress. Since this might be difficult to do now and again, think about creating a method of managing stress. Build up an emotionally supportive network that includes your family, companions, medicinal or nursing experts, group associations, and care groups.
- Participate in an activity or a project to help you keep up physical wellness and decrease stress.
- Have a solid and healthy eating routine.
- Limit your exposure to the sun and different sources of bright light, for example, fluorescent or incandescent lamps.
- Notify your specialist immediately regarding any damage, ailment, or infection in case you do not feel well.
- Delay elective surgery (dental surgery and teeth pulling) until your lupus is under control or going away.
- Lupus may bring about issues for a pregnant woman and her child. Thus, women with lupus need to be careful while planning any pregnancy. Try not to quit using conception prevention until you have talked about the likelihood of pregnancy with your specialist and he or she has verified that you are perfectly healthy to get pregnant.
- Talk to your specialist before you quit taking any recommended medicines.
- Check with your specialist or attendant before taking any over-the-counter prescriptions.
- Be cautious while attempting any over-the-counter medications for your skin or scalp. In case there is any redness, rash, raised areas, itching or irritation, do not use the medicine.
- Know that specific physician recommended medications might trigger a flare. up Likewise, tell your lupus specialist or doctor if any new prescriptions have been recommended for you.
- Make sure to check with your lupus specialist before accepting any vaccination. Routine injections, including those for season's flu virus and pneumonia, are an essential piece of keeping up your well-being, and you need to get them if your specialist confirms. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem,
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!