Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Richie Gupta
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Richie GuptaYour feedback matters!
How to get rid from pimples and acne on my face which appears continuously because of my oily skin and other problems and backpain problem too which makes me uncomfortable?
I have a black pimples on right of the face but these pimples someday to go and then coming on the face Please give tips how to reduce.
Hoi doctor. I have problem of hair fall. And my hair is partially pass away. So please advice me any remedies.. Thanks.
Respected sir/ma'am I want to ask that my one nipple is inverted. What is the cause of this and in my future medical test of Nda, is this will create a problem or become a cause of rejection. Thank you.
Sometimes, even a strict diet and strenuous exercise doesn't give you the body shape you dream of. In such cases, liposuction can be the answer to the problem of excess fat you are facing. Liposuction is a surgical procedure of removing stubborn fat bulges from the body. Age is not a major consideration with liposuction as long as your skin is firm and elastic. Be realistic in your expectations. Here are a few other things to keep in mind.
Down time: Is the lowest at 1 -11/2 days with laser Liposuction. Recovery from a liposuction surgery is quick and you may be back to your normal routine second day. Laser liposuction scores over all other forms of fat reduction in skin tightening. Skin tightening is simultaneous and improves over 6-8 weeks, the period of natural recovery
The results are long lasting: Undergoing liposuction surgery does not mean that you will not be overweight again, but it means that fat will not collect in the areas that have been treated. If you do gain weight, the fat will be redistributed to other areas.
Can be beneficial for many parts of the body: Liposuction can be performed on many areas of the body. The thighs, abdomen, breasts and buttocks are common areas where this surgery is performed. Other areas are the back, face and neck.
In experienced hands, laser liposuction is a safe surgery. It does not require general anaesthesia. Major risks have not been reported though any risk associated with any surgery may be kept in mind.
The common side effects during the initial post-operative period may be swelling, some fluid collection in the operated region and below or some bruising giving some skin discoloration. These side-effects are self-limiting and do not require any intervention commonly. One need not be alarmed over these side-effects and these may be part of the recovery process. If the fluid collection ( seroma ) is excessive, the surgeon may opt to drain it. One thing may be remembered, that the liposuction is not the end of the treatment. It is the beginning. The results may be sustained only if one follows a correct life style that includes proper dieting and exercise.
I have big stretch marks on my both shoulder I don't know why it happened please advice me fast solution it's look very odd I can't wear my all dress please advice me any fast solution.
Flawless skin is becoming a thing of the past. Skin problems like acne, pimples, freckles, fine lines and wrinkles, to name a few are on a mercurial rise. Many find their skin to be losing its radiance at an alarming rate.
Water is one of the most important components that help in the process of digestion, blood circulation, mineral absorption and can have positive impact on your skin. Dehydration can take a toll on your skin, leaving it dry and lifeless. In order to ensure the health of your skin, it is highly recommended to keep your system hydrated. Following are the benefits of water:
- Moisturizes dry skin and lessens the appearance of wrinkles: Insufficient intake of water makes your skin appear dry and flaky; such a skin is more prone to wrinkling. When you drink sufficient water your skin cells hydrate from within. Hydrated skin is resilient in nature and therefore, it has less chance of suffering from premature wrinkling.
- Makes your skin appear younger: It is advised to drink minimum 8 glasses of water a day to keep your body hydrated. The condition of your health can be analyzed from the condition of your skin, as a body that is hydrated well, makes your skin appear healthy too.
- Get rid of dark circles: The problem of dark circles arises over the years due to the damage of the capillaries under the eyes. The skin around the eyes is thinner than facial skin, which hinders the smooth flow of fluid through them. Plenty intake of water on a regular basis can reduce the appearance of dark circles dramatically, making your skin appear healthy.
- Keeps skin soft: Skin is made up of 3 layers namely, epidermis, dermis and subcutaneous tissue. When the water content of the outermost layer of the epidermis is insufficient, your skin tends to lose elasticity and feel rough. Intake of adequate water hydrates the skin cells and makes them function properly, making your skin soft and supple.
- Improves skin tone: Water is known for its abilities to flush out toxins from your system and for maintaining the proper functioning of your kidneys. Sufficient intake of water ensures that harmful toxins and impurities are regularly flushed out of your system, thereby, adding a healthy glow to your skin.