Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Richie Gupta
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Richie GuptaYour feedback matters!
Sir/mam (1) I have visible dark pores on my face. Thatswhy my face surface looks very uneven. (2) these pores becomes very dark in summer bcz of sun. I avoid sun screen lotion bcz wen I apply sun screen lotion, my face becomes oily and looks blackish. (3) I tried everything includingallovergel; radiance brightness complex cream (costs-1700rs) but nothing worked. (4) I met adermatologistwho suggested mecollagenINDUCTION TREATMENT I M FRUSTRATED BCZ OF UGLY LOOK OF FACE. I WANT TO GET RID OF IT, AT ANY COST. please GUIDE ME.
Hello Doctor I am using Finax 1 mg tablet, and mintop solution for hair fall. Is there any side effects for the tablet?
I have many pimple on my face. I have taken medicine but didn't get any change. Please suggest me natural therapy to avoid pimple.
Before I had a pimple in my cheek I consulted a doctor and a applied a cream pimples went but it left a dark black spot in cheek what should I do?
I have severe hairfall and dandruff too. Used al kinds of shampoos evn hair oils none has helped me. I am too concerned. Evn my hairs are dry rough and has no life. Please suggest me some solution.
Sonia (name changed) suffered from acne vulgaris for last 2 years, making her miserable, as visits to college were quiet embarrassing. She has become depressed and irritable listening to the advises of friends and relatives. She has stopped going to parties and other social gatherings. She has tried many treatments, used lotions, astringents, but to no avail. It has been estimated that 70% of the population have some clinically evident acne at some stage during adolescence.
Hormonal changes at puberty seem to trigger the condition. Hormonal imbalance causes abnormal quality and quantity of sebum. Increased sebum secretion and formation of horny plugs (comedones) are the earliest abnormalities. Increased sebum secretion makes the skin greasy (seborrhoea). Blackheads and whiteheads (comedones) usually accompany the greasiness. Comedones are horny plugs composed of follicular debris and compacted sebum. There is no truth to the myth that comedone represent a tiny worm. Visible comedone can be expressed out by pressure on surrounding tissue, but they form again within a few days. Inflamed reddened papules develop from blocked follicles. Sometimes they develop pus-containing vesicles at their top (pustules). In some cases, papule becomes quite large and very unsightly and is called nodule. When these nodules eventually subside, they leave a fibrotic scar, which may turn hypertrophic (keloidal acne).
The face - particularly the skin of cheeks, lower jaw, chin, nose and forehead, front side of chest, shoulders and upper back are the commonly affected sites. The condition varies in severity and intensity among individuals. For most, disorder is annoying and troublesome but may be limited in extent and may last for few months. For few, it may be a disaster as it disfigures them and wave after wave of new lesions is quiet disheartening. In some women, premenstrual flare is noticeable. Use of cosmetics can also precipitate acne formation. Constipation and food aggravations may accompany acne.
Patients contact homeopath in two distinct patterns:
- When the problem has just started - and underlying hormonal imbalance and associated conditions appear to be minimal, homeopathic treatment relieves the condition in a short span.
- When the problem has lasted for quite some time, many treatments-local applications have failed, patient has become depressed, hormonal imbalance and other associated problems like constipation etc are also there, prolonged homeopathic treatment is needed to gradually set right the imbalance. As the treatment progresses, size, number and frequency of new lesions decline and other associated conditions improve. Food aggravations should also diminish.
- Use of cosmetics and other local applications should be avoided. If the face is excessively greasy, washing the face with a simple soap twice or thrice a day is enough.
- Try not to express out lesions as this may lead to pitting marks. Though total removal of pitting marks is impossible, but it has been seen that proper homeopathic treatment may help diminish the pitting marks. Patience and perseverance pays.
- A close photograph of the lesions at an interval of 3 to 4 months may prove helpful to make a thorough comparison of the improvements.
- The added advantage is - overall increase in immunity. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.