Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Richie GuptaYour feedback matters!
I'm 21 years boy I'm fair but I'm suffering from blackness on my back and butt and around waist so please tell me how to clean it and look parts fair. Is Kojic acid soap better or bio oil to get rid of blackness and stretch marks on my body.
I had many red rashes full around the body I am unable to go out. It is from thighs to face from 2 days. Please help me..
I am getting sweating around the neck and also there is warts around my neck Is this unhealthy sign.
Hlo sir. M 19 years old. There is appearance of small dark spots on my stomach. Why is it? Wht to do?
My wife is having pimples for last one week on her forehead and face. Two gone by itself but again came after 5 days. I would like to say that she is 26 weeks pregnant and having some medications like folic acid, calcium and progesterone tablets. Is this due to these medications or its normal during this time or any problem? Could you guide me.
I am a 19 years old male, I get dark circles even if sleep for adequate amount, what should I do to remove dark circles?
Sir please say is it possible to regrow hair after lost. I am having hair fall and is hereditary please say are there any ways to prevent hairfall.
Suggest some fairness ointment/medicine which gives permanent magical results and for how much time period.
I am losing hairs so much. M trying so many shampoos. But they nt effective. Give me any suggestion.
I am 21year old girl. I am facing hair fall last 4 months. My hair is very thin because of hair fall pls guide me.
I had my hair loss regularly what is the problem please suggest me and I am getting rashes on my hands please suggest me. how to avoid this? Please help me.
Lybrate | Dr. Shamik speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
I have acne, pimple problem I will try lot of creams and medical treatment but none of them help me what can I do.
I am 17 and and starting having baldness I am using minoxidil solution any dietary recommendations to regrow my hair, My family has no baldness.
Lybrate | Dr. Suman Odugoudar speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Hi. My age is 20. Unfortunately my hair is failing a lot nowadays. Past month i used different shampoos, randomly thats the main reason.After knowing abt increasing hairfall i stopped All shampoo but also hair fall doesn't stop.I dont know wat to do.Is there any natural remedy to cure? please help me doctor.
Having dry eczema on both legs only on lower side since last 20 years ; severity is less but not diminished completely. Also warts on right thie & on both upper eye lids & on both armpits since last 10 years or so. Wants homeopathic medicine.
Ayurveda believes that the human body is made of 3 doshas kapha, pitta and vata. Most illnesses are a result of imbalance between these three doshas and dominance of patterns and symptoms of one of the three doshas.
Melanin is the pigment that gives the skin its color; higher the pigment levels, darker the complexion. Hyperpigmentation is caused due to excessive melanin deposition, commonly in certain areas of the skin like the face leading to blemishes and dark spots. In fair complexioned people, this could be an aesthetic issue, affecting the personality of the individual.
The following are some common causes of hyperpigmentation:
- Overexposure to sunlight: Direct exposure to sunlight without use of sunscreen.
- Environmental pollutants: Dust and other chemicals, especially in areas with high levels of pollution are more prone to hyperpigmentation.
- Cosmetic products: If they contain chemicals like silicone and hydroquinone, over a long period of time, can produce dark spots.
- Antibiotics and hormone treatments: As a side effect, some antibiotics and hormones used as oral contraceptive pills can produce spots.
- Viral infections like herpes: The scars from infections like herpes and chickenpox would take time to heal completely and can be a cosmetic issue.
Hormonal issues may cause hyperpigmentation and in that case, we need to supplement herbal tablets for better result and better skin health and glow.
Now, let us look at some simple, herbal ways to manage these:
Natural exfoliation of skin: Wash the skin regularly with plain water before heading out and after returning.
Aloe vera juice can be used as a cleanser and toner followed by applying vitamin E oil.
Use the following natural face packs:
- Turmeric: Known for its skin lightening properties, turmeric can be mixed with milk or aloe vera pulp or ghee and applied on the skin. Alternately, plain turmeric can be rubbed on the skin once or twice a day to reduce blemishes.
- Lemon Juice: Application of plain lime juice is considered as an excellent way to reduce dark spots and blemishes.
- Sandalwood: Believed to have great benefits on the skin. Mixed with honey or milk or plain sandalwood as a paste is very beneficial to the skin.
- Tomato juice: Mixed with honey is also believed to be good for skin complexion.
- Water: Drinking lots of water keeps the skin hydrated and helps the skin keep pigmentation at bay. There would be a natural glow and elasticity of the skin, which is very visible.
In addition to these food substances, there are a lot of topical applications like oils (kumkumadi oil, nalpamaradi oil, eladi oil, and kanaka oil). The treatment should be holistic in that along with topical applications there should be overall reduced exposure to sun and sufficient water consumption to wash off toxins and dead skin cells.