Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Richa Singh
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Richa SinghYour feedback matters!
Is there any single test to diagnose sti's and std's? Whats the window period for that test? Which of the sti's and std's are curable and which are not? Are sti's, std's life threatening?
I have done protected vaginal intercourse with my boyfriend on 21.6.16 and checked condoms after that found them completely intact. But we did unprotected anal and took i-pill 16 hours later that. My period date was 3rd june but in this month of July, it has been 3 days but I have not started bleeding though my period is quite regular. Is there any chance of being pregnant? I am just freaking out. Please advise.
Hi, my gf and I had oral sex on january during her periods. But I did not ejaculate as obvious. Before that we had sex on december twice once before her periods another while her periods. We used condom both the times. My gf had periods this month also but just for 3 days. Now a days she feels that her tummy has grown a bit, she is tired sometimes, today she felt pain in her tummy. We are very nervous. Is she pregnant?
My gf is virgin and we are planning to have sex tomorrow .so if I will have sex with her 1to 2 times within 2 hours randomly will there be any problem for her any pain in vagina or pain while walking .anything?
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? Go ahead and Share!
I want to do sex without using condom. But do not want baby now. suggest me what to do for not having baby now while unprotected sex.
I am 24 years old and my wife age is 23 years, both of us has the same blood group. I.E B, will that effect during pregnancy or health?
Ramadan is a much-awaited month for various reasons. While some look forward to it for spiritual reasons, others look for the celebrations, and some others for the delicacies it brings along. Fasting for a full day is always followed by feasting, in most households. Some people begin shopping for stuff about a week or two before the starting date of Ramadan.
While it is definitely a time to feast, it is also important to eat healthy and not binge. The idea is to cleanse the mind and body of all sins, and so it is a good time to get back to better physical shape. Keep the following points in mind when planning the foods for this month-
- Ramadan is a time for cleansing, both physically and mentally, so there is no reason for fasting every single day.
- Because you fast through the day, it is not necessary to eat excessively over the time when it is possible. The body’s requirements do not change significantly, as there are always food reserves in the body
- Oily and greasy foods may be chosen with the belief that they can help you sustain without food for a longer time; this is not true. Oily and greasy foods, in fact, take a longer time to digest and also increase tiredness and fatigue. They are rich in fat, and so more fat reserves are accumulated.
- It is not necessary to spend long hours in the kitchen trying to cook up lavish meals, as the purpose of Ramadan is not just. It is more about self-contemplation and cleansing oneself.
- Eat foods which are easy to digest and also help in giving you energy. An added advantage would be to eat foods which have a cleansing or detox effect.
- Natural fruits and vegetables, dry fruits, grilled meat are good options.
- Also, take into account the regular work schedule and make sure your cooking and eating allows sufficient room for that.
- Sleep is another aspect which often gets ignored but is equally important. The body needs sleep as much as, or in some people, more than food. Lack of it can lead to fatigue, drowsiness, confusion, and fainting.
- Prophet himself has advised that only a few mouthfuls of food needs to be consumed.
- Fasting is a good way to give the body a break (digestive and other systems) and help natural detoxification.
- Do not skip exercise completely during this period. Stick to regular, light exercises which are comfortable.
- Many people tend to put on weight, but a little planning can help not just in avoiding this, but in reducing weight too. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.