Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Richa SinghYour feedback matters!
Good Morning All, My Wife was delivered on 12/05/2016. Periods started from September. Last Menstrutional Period Started was on 20/09/2016 and October Month LMP: 20/10/2016. In this Month (November) was not yet started. But she had some spotting which seemed normal around the time of ovulation on 02/11/2016 to 05/11/2016. Now the thing is that today only she is suffering from Abdominal pain little bit (suffered only 1 hr little bit. Why this type of pain is came. Can we take a Pregnancy test. Any chance to get Pregnancy or else how many days we need to wait for Pregnancy Test? Can you give me exact date, so we can take pregnancy test please help me out.
Cardiac arrest is reported to be the number one cause of sudden death for people over the age of 40. As it strikes fast and without prior warning, it usually leaves no time for getting help to the patient. Many lives can be saved if the necessary first aid is given immediately by people who know what to do in case of a cardiac arrest.
So first let us know about the signs of a cardiac arrest:
- Loss of consciousness: A person may feel dizzy, sweat, faint or collapse suddenly. You can tell if someone has just fainted and not had a cardiac arrest if they are still breathing or have a pulse.
- No breathing
- No pulse
- Muscle twitching.
Now that you have recognized the signs; here is what you can do:
- Call the ambulance and try getting an emergency medical professional to attend to the person.
- If professional help isn't available, emergency resuscitation measures must begin. An automated external defibrillator (AED) can rapidly determine whether the person has an abnormal heart rhythm that can be treated by an electric shock (called defibrillation). AEDs are available in many public gathering places, such as stadiums and concert halls. An AED is used before calling for help and before attempting cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) because an AED is more likely to save lives. If the AED detects ventricular fibrillation, it provides an electrical shock (defibrillation) that can restore normal heart rhythm and start the heart beating again. Emergency medical care should be obtained even if the heart has started beating again. If a person remains in cardiac arrest after an AED is used, CPR should be done.
- If a person remains in cardiac arrest after an AED is used, other measures are begun, such as opening the airway and cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR).
- CPR combines artificial respiration (mouth-to-mouth resuscitation, or rescue breathing) to supply oxygen to the lungs with chest compressions, which circulate oxygen to the brain and other vital organs by forcing blood out of the heart.
To do CPR (artificial respiration), the rescuer's mouth covers the person's mouth and then rescuer slowly exhales air into the person's lungs (rescue breaths). The person's airway must remain opened during artificial respiration. To prevent air from escaping from the person's nose, the person's nose can be pinched shut as the rescuer exhales into the mouth.
Talk to your doctor to find out if you are at risk of a cardiac arrest.
I am 19 years old. From my 15 years old am eating tablet for stomach pain on periods first day. All are says to me it is very bad for my health. It causes do not get pregnant. On periods first day I have very stomach pain and vomiting. So that time I eating tablet for reducing pain. Tablet name is" meftal spas" It is correct or wrong? Any difficulty for getting pregnant?
Doctor I m trying for pregnancy from last two months but conception is not properly. My last two months period circle is 13 spt 2015, 16 october 15 and now same as but my period cycle is 27 days. When period started first water out by heavy flow and after that period in heavy flow. From last week I feel pregnancy like vomiting n figure change n heavy breast. But today again starting my period at night time. Some people suggested me don't do heavy work like clothes wash or other work pls suggest me what can I do I m newly married I want first baby conception immediately.
My lover gets regular periods every month but whenever we have sex, she has irregular periods. Why does this problem occur and how to get rid of this?
I am having irregular periods since 2 months last month took crime ncr to get my periods. What is tge reason.
I have missed my mensuration of this month It should have come on 24th of may but it didn't. Actually I have sex with my husband on 6th of may but I have tested my urine on4th of june and that was negative but still I'm waiting for my mensuration. It is too late approx 15 days .plss tell me and give some suggestions.
Hello doctor Mine is cesarian section and its now 22 days of my operation. Its absorbable stitches. And now some kind of puss is coming out of it. What may b the reason. What I must do to heal that. Please let me know. Thanking you.
My wife has frigidity problem. It has been 8 years to our marriage.in this 8 years not even a single day she has shown any interest in any sort of physical relationship or any kind of intimacy. Because this I am highly frustrated. Please help. We have 2 kids.
Hi I am 28 Years Old Unmarried girl. My periods are never on time. Some times it is missed and I get period after a gap of 2 months. I have body hairs even on my breast and facial hairs too. I am worried about my future. Will it effect me in my future married life?
I am 25 years old married and have a son. And I am not able to reduce my post pregnancy weight. My weight is around 92 kg n my height is 5.4feet.
Hi, I am married female my periods were irregular after marriage, but my last periods were on September 25th till today I didn't get periods and doctor advised me to take pregnancy test but it showed negative. I don't why I am not getting periods. My rubella antibody was only 0.8. Is there any chance for not getting periods because of rubella antibody?
Can be remove cyst from overy without operating it? If yes what kind of diagnosis required to do this? Is there any medicine which can cure it without operating it?
An irregular period, medically known as oligomenorrhea , is a common problem among women. It usually refers to
infrequent periods with intervals of more than 35 days.
A normal menstrual cycle ranges from 21 to 35 days. Menstrual bleeding
generally lasts for two to seven days.
Women normally have 11 to 13 periods
in a year, but those with oligomenorrhea
may have fewer than six or seven
Ginger is highly beneficial in regulating
menstrual cycles and also relieving
menstrual pain. It promotes
menstruation and hence is good when
dealing with delayed or scanty periods.
1. Boil one-half teaspoon of freshly
ground ginger in a cup of water for five to seven minutes.
2. Add a little sugar.
3. Drink this three times a day after
4. Do this for about one month or more.
Cinnamon contains hydroxychalcone that
helps regulate insulin levels and is
suspected to have an effect on
Simply add one-half teaspoon of
cinnamon powder to a glass of milk.
Drink this daily for several weeks.
You can also drink cinnamon tea,
sprinkle cinnamon on your foods, or
chew cinnamon sticks regularly.
3. Sesame Seeds and Jaggery
Sesame seeds are useful in regulating
menstrual cycles as they help balance
your hormones. They are loaded with
lignans that help bind excess hormones.
Plus, they contain essential fatty acids
that promote optimal hormone
production. Jaggery, too, helps regulate
menstrual cycles due to its warming
1. Dry roast a handful of sesame seeds.
2. Grind them along with one teaspoon of jaggery into a fine powder.
3. Take one teaspoon of this powder daily on an empty stomach in the luteal phase, or second half of your menstrual cycle (two weeks before your period starts), for a few months. Simply eating a piece of jaggery, also known as gur, will also help regulate menstruation.
Note: Do not use this remedy during
4. Aloe Vera
Aloe vera helps treat menstrual
irregularities naturally by regulating your
1. Extract fresh aloe vera gel from an aloe leaf.
2. Mix in one teaspoon of honey.
3. Consume it daily before having your breakfast.
4. Follow this remedy for about three months.
Note: Do not use this remedy during
5. Unripe Papaya
Green, unripe papaya works as a potent
emmenagogue. It is considered useful
in regulating menstrual flow as it helps
contract muscle fibers in the uterus.
It is particularly useful for irregular
periods associated with menopause and
stress. Consume unripe papaya juice
regularly for a few months. Do not drink
it during your periods.
Being a warming herb, turmeric is also
considered helpful in regulating
menstruation and balancing hormones.
Its emmenagogue properties help
stimulate menstrual flow. Moreover, its
antispasmodic and anti-inflammatory
properties relieve menstrual pain.
Consume one-quarter A study analyzing
the effects of cinnamon extract on
menstrual cycles in women with
polycystic ovary syndrome is currently
turmeric with milk, honey or jaggery.
Take it daily for several weeks or
until you see improvement. You can also take turmeric in supplement form; consult your doctor for proper dosage.