Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Richa SinghYour feedback matters!
Hi I had intercourse with my husband once after that I took saheli tablet once on Monday n again one on Thursday. Shall I stop it r shud I continue it till I get my periods.
Hello doctor The question is little but byt can not help as issue is there I have insertion problem so we are going for iui. Also before 1 day of iui I ejaculate sperms on my wifes vagina and through fingers then I insert semen inside her vagina. Is pregnancy possible. Please help.
There is a widespread debate about the healthiness and nutritional value of non-vegetarian food. While the advocates of both the segments cheer their own cuisines, science has a completely different standpoint. Some of the common apprehensions of consuming non-vegetarian dishes include the occurrence of deadly diseases such as diabetes, cancer, obesity,, high blood pressure, renal diseases to name a few. This being said, there is no concrete evidence of any co-relation between non-vegetarian food and complicated diseases. As a matter of fact, non-vegetarian diet has numerous nutritional benefits.
- High source of nutrition: Non-vegetarian dishes, such as meat has high protein content and is enriched with vital amino acids. While protein is the building block of the body, amino acids ensure that the body is safeguarded from common ailments and strengthen the immune system.
- Rich iron content: Iron is a key component of the hemoglobin and the human body requires it in adequate quantities for normal functioning of the system. Red meat, soup and bone marrow, for instance, is a rich source of iron. It helps the body to safeguard itself against critical diseases such as anemia.
- The vital creatinine: Meat contains a vital component called creatinine that helps the body to build muscle. A study (Brown, 2008) revealed that most vegetarian infants portray stalled growth due to creatinine deficiency.
- Good source of B12: Vitamin B12 is an important constituent that the body requires for normal functioning. Lack of this vitamin causes Macrocytic Anemia. Infant of a vegetarian mother is often witnessed to be suffering from Anemia due to lack of B12.
- Easy phosphorus availability: Vegetarian dishes contain phytic acid which needs to be converted to phosphorus by complex chemical reactions. In sharp contrast, non-vegetarian meals have ready to absorb phosphorous content.
- Vitamin A and calcium availability: Fish has vitamin A that accounts for human intelligence and formation of memory. It also helps the body with calcium content for stronger teeth and bone formation. While calcium is available in vegetarian diets, the concentration of calcium is way more in fish and other non-vegetarian sources.
- Other mineral constituents: Non vegetarian diet contains some key minerals such as zinc, riboflavin, amino acid, lysine etc. These minerals are required by the body in adequate portions in order to avoid energy deficiencies. Some fishes contain a critical component called omega 3 acids which is required by the body for sound mental and physical health.
Non-vegetarian dishes, therefore, are definitely healthy and are consumed by millions of people across the world. While there are many advantages of non-veg food, too much consumption of red meat might lead to complicated diseases. It is, therefore, essential to maintain a balanced diet for the body to function well.
What are the natural foods and otc medicines that induce menstruation and abortion if pregnancy is there? Pls reply.
Hi Took premolut n for 5 days 3 tablets a day still did not got my periods. How long I should wait for periods if still did not got periods what can be the possibilities of getting periods.
Dear Sir/mem, we tried to get pregnant since last 3 year's but still now we have not success for the same, now my wife menses time was on 31st Jan but menses start on 12Feb instead of 31st Jan, and when we checked about pregnancy the result is came negative. Now too much problems in menses and she is fill too much pain in Fallopian tubes. So please guide us for better way to get pregnant, because of we already done course of Medicine with a better doctor for long period. But after that the operation was not success.
I m 25 years old I m a female obesity is my problem I have pcod so I have irregular periods my wait should be 53 but now im 93 so im fearing lot about my obesity I going get married how can I reduce my weight I was working so for exce. What should I do?
Hello Dr. To know weather I hav egg production or no what scanning hav to be done? As I'm not able to conceive. So I jus wanted to know wt scanning to be done so dat I can go for a scan n see wts wrong.
Dear doctor, my son and me engage in intercourse regularly after my divorce. My son is 22. Will it harm us, should we be careful and have precautions. Im aged 43. Which sex positions are/is safe this age.
My wife is two month pregnant. I want what she should do so baby birth would be normal instead of cigerian?
We had an unprotected sex @21 Dec and she took unwanted 72 right after that and then she bled on 26th dec. 10th Jan we had an unplanned intercourse again and had to take that pill again the next hour. She has decided not to take ipill again so will not have unprotected. So what are the causes now and for what she has to wait so that we can be relieved please help. Her period was on 25th November den when she had unwanted 72 for the first time then she bled 26th December.
Im 30 weeks pregnant scan show water is less doctor advise me agricet granules 4 sachet and glucose should be given 3 daily for 3 days please suggest how to recover afi or water.
I have done sex with a married woman during her mc time without condom and ours fluids have been exchanged. Then aids is possible or not? And also both are healthy or infection free.
Is there any possibility for girl to get pregnant doing anal sex without condom. Also can it cause aids?
Did you know that adding spices to your diet can help you lose weight? Well, now you do! We have been using spices for years and years to enhance the taste of our food but were unknown to this magical thing that they could do. Turns out these spices not only make our food tasty but also help a great deal in losing weight. Plus, these are all readily available in our kitchens. The various spices that aid in weight loss are:
Cinnamon is useful in balancing our insulin levels. Cells respond to insulin more readily because of cinnamon, and hence this is how cinnamon aids in weight loss. Thus, our blood sugar levels get balanced too. Cinnamon can be sprinkled as a seasoning. It can be sprinkled over coffee, smoothies. Or this spice can also be used in cooking.
Turmeric is a spice that is used in almost every Indian recipe. A component in turmeric called curcumin is what helps in weight loss. It decreases fat accumulationand bulk of fat tissue thus helping in weight loss.
Ginger is also a spice that is used in various Indian recipes. It is used to enhance the flavour of tea and also in other dishes. This spice helps speed your metabolism up and thus it plays an important role in weight management.
Mustard seeds help in boosting the metabolism rate. It means that calories get burned more effectively. Mustard seeds can be used for cooking or this mustard spice can also be had in the form of sauce. Mustard sauce is readily available and can be eaten with a varietyof dishes.
Garlic is yet another ingredient that is used in various dishes to enhance their taste. Garlic contains a component called allicin which helps to fight the bad cholesterol and regulate blood sugar levels.
Cumin is also very commonly used in Indian households. It is mostly used for tempering dishes. It can also be used in powdered form. Cumin is very useful in digestion and thus promotes healthy digestion.