Find numerous Dietitian/Nutritionists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Richa Setia
Weight Loss Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Treatment of Vitamin Deficiency
Treatment of Overeating Disorders
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Management of Obesity and related Disorders
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Bulimia Treatment & Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Treatment of Malnutrition
Treatment of Chronic Fatigue
Submit a review for Dr. Richa SetiaYour feedback matters!
Am suffering with diabetes. Can I consume Palm wine? Is it healthy? Also suggest me the foods to eat to control diabetes. And also please suggest me the remedies to make motions free.
My running age is 51 now height 5. 3 & weight is 97kg. I want to reduce my weight please advice ( up to 10 to 20 kg)male.
I am 36 years old and have recently undergone a spine surgery. I weigh 112 kgs and trying to loose weight. Only physical activity I can undertake is brisk walking. My height is 5. 11 please suggest
During pregnancy I became 87 kgs. Now my weight is 81 kg. I am on breastfeeding. Post pregnancy I haven't used any belt. Can not I be able to reduce my tummy? Also kindly help me reduce my weight.
2 steps to a pain free neck
Neck and back pain is the second biggest reason to visit a doctor, yet people ignore it.
most of this can be prevented and treated, that too, non-surgically and without involving any medication or exercises at home.
Orthocure clinic at gurgaon offers specialized neck and back pain treatments which have been globally acclaimed for many years and are being offered for the first time in india.
What causes neck pain and what are the symptoms?
weak muscles are the root cause of neck pain. When we move our neck, the large muscle group like upper back muscles shoulder muscles take most of the load leaving core neck muscles in a state of disuse. It can also come from spinal disorders involving tissues of the neck. Symptoms are: stiff neck making head turning difficult, soreness in neck or pain that radiates down into the shoulders, arms, or fingers; or radiates up into the head.
2. What are risk factors to develop neck pain?
Past neck injury.
Sedentary lifestyle due to a desk job or poor posture.
Bending the neck for a long time while cooking, using phone, holding a baby, writing, reading etc.
Cervical slipped disc or nerve compression disorders.
3. How is treatment at orthocure clinic different from others?
Orthocure offers a comprehensive neck back program with a 2 step protocol. We first reduce the pain by using the spinal decompression machine and, then, strengthen the muscles on the cervical medical exercise machine, thereby, treating the root cause of the pain.
4. What is the spinal decompression machine?
It is the first facility in gurgaon from the canadian decompression and pain centers, canada. Non-surgical spinal decompression therapy has computer controlled movements to decompress the spine in a graded manner causing a vacuum effect that helps in reducing the compression on the nerves.
5. How is strengthening done on medical exercise machine and are there any side effects?
In india orthocure is offering first and only facility of medical exercise machine from usa. It strengthens core muscles by isolating them and restraining the other stronger group of muscles. Computerized testing is another unique feature of this treatment which shows how weak your neck/back muscles are compared to a normal adult. Also, there are no side effects as both are non-invasive treatments with no medicines or injections. Patient is under close medical supervision throughout the treatment.
For consultation, contact orthocure clinics at:
Spo 214, 2nd floor, south point mall, golf course road, gurgaon.
Contact: 0124-4052277, 9599642277 | info@orthocure. Co. In | www. Orthocure. Co. In
I am a 26years male with height 173cm and with weight 80kg. I am trying my best for the past 3months to reduce my weight for atlest 5kg. But even after a strict diet containing the following, I still can not able to reduce my weight, even by 1kg. It still stands at 80kg. I even had a regular workout at gym, which will be from 45min to 1hour continues workout. My daily intake will be as follows: * 1/2 liter oats soup with chicken for morning. * no rice at afternoon, but will have seeds like grown peanut, dal & beans seeds. For total of 150-250gm. * evening before workout, I will have 2 regular size banana with tea * after workout, as dinner I use to have 2 wheat rotti with 2 omelet and peanut butter. This is my diet and I am strictly following it. I still use to have a min of 4ltr of water each day. Kindly advice me, what am I doing wrong. And forgot, my job is a desk job, but still I walk around 4-6km a day.
Anal rectal problem fistula is most common problem at this time. And mostly it is misdiagnosed and people get operated as rectal access.
Most common feature are a boil around anus, pus supurating boil near anus. Musilaginous white or watery discharge near anus. Wet feeling always near anus. Painful protuted boil near anus. Sometimes anorectal abcess.
Now we have to to whom should I contact for this very problem.
First people should go for ayurvedic kshar sutra practitioner who is best for it's cure. Because fistula treatment by other surgical methods or medication, are very recurrent in nature. They again come with same symptoms. In a week, months, years.
And when we treat it with kshar sutra it is 100percent treated. Never comes again. And this kshar sutra method never injure the muscular rings of the anal canal and very safe method. Thanks
I have always had a distended stomach and I always thought it was due to the fact that I was overweight, I have lost 30 pounds and am now 120 pounds at 5’3. I am 24 years old with no children. My body fat is in the low 20% and I have muscle tone on my arms and legs. I still have this huge protruding stomach that looks like I’m pregnant. I rarely eat processed foods and I exercise 4 times a week. When I pull my stomach in I can see ab lines. I am worried incase I have something wrong inside my stomach or is it just fat that I’ll have to keep working on, im too embarrassed to show anyone in real life, I constantly walk around with my abs pulled in, any advise would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
Vascular disorders are disorders of the vessels in your body that carry either blood or waste products. The vascular system consists of the arteries (that carry blood away from the heart), veins (that carry blood to the heart) and lymph vessels (that carry waste products to be excreted from the body). The various diseases of the vascular or circulatory system are:
- Peripheral Artery Disease: Peripheral arteries carry blood to the various organs and tissues in the body. Accumulation of cholesterol and fat in the vessels narrow the pathway for the blood to flow. This can impair blood flow to the tissues in the body and cause complications. Various medications used to lower cholesterol and blood pressure can also be used for peripheral artery disease.
- Buerger's Disease: This disease causes obstructions in the veins and arteries in the legs. This can hamper blood supply in the toes and the feet. It causes pain and may require amputation in severe cases. Treatments for this disease include smoking cessation and medications to dilute blood vessels.
- Aneurysm: An aneurysm is swelling in the blood vessel walls; it usually occurs in the aorta. The artery walls become fragile and are placed under a lot of stress; this may lead to a sudden rupture of the aortic vessels. This disorder is usually treated by surgical procedures.
- Peripheral Venous Disease: Peripheral venous disease is characterized by damage to the valves that allows blood to flow in a single direction. Damaged valves can cause blood to flow backwards and therefore, accumulate. Treatments for this disorder are incorporating certain lifestyle habits such as quitting smoking and alcohol.
- Blood clots in the veins: Blood clots may occur in the veins present inside the muscles of the thighs and lower legs which lead to deep vein thrombosis. You may be prescribed anti-coagulants, also known as blood thinners, to treat this disorder.
People with diseases such diabetes, high blood pressure, or kidney failure can be more likely to have vessel problems. Working with vibrating tools, being in cold temperatures, and smoking can worsen vascular problems. Causes of vascular disorders usually fit into one of 5 groups:
- Traumatic, which occur after injury
- Compressive, which occur when the pipes flatten
- Occlusive, which occur when pipes are blocked
- Tumors (growths) or malformations (deformed, tangled pipes), which may or may not be present at birth
- Vessel spasms, which occur when abnormal control of vessels causes them to narrow
Symptoms of vascular disorders can include:
- Abnormal color changes in the fingertips
- Ulcers or wounds that do not heal
- Hand problems when in cold temperatures or locations
- Numbness or tingling of the fingertips
- Cool or cold fingers and/or hands
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.