Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Richa AroraYour feedback matters!
It's my 9th of pregnancy but I have a itchiness all over the body I don't know what to do next please help me.
Hi, I am 16 years old and will be 17 in next 2-3 months. I am female. and I am suffering from PCOD. Due to which I suffer from many problems like hair fall. Acne. Weight gaining etc. I need to lose weight as per recommended by all doctors but coming at this stage its very difficult. Though I am working hard. and do exercise and have control on my diet but still its not working as it should. Can you please help me in my diet or ways through which I can reduce weight and get rid of this illness PCOD. and also help me to gain height as I look short.
I am 20 years old. I am not getting periods regularly I did all the things for getting periods. But I failed. I think I am pregnant but I do not want to conceive now as I am still studying. Pls sugest me wt to do.
I want one sex arousal tablet. My husband has no mood in doing sex. Its been 3 years . We are not being able to have sex because his penis is not hard. Other levels all ok for him . Sperm count is excellent. This is the last month I am having hope that with same medicine taken he would get mood also and his erection would be long before penetrating and after also he should stay for a while so that We can conceive.
Iam30years old I get every month 2-3 days before for my period date but this month one day before but I have period 1day only n second day little why this happens pl tells me.
Dyspepsia is a disorder of the stomach that is characterized by pain in the upper part of the stomach. It is not a single disorder, but is a collection of symptoms such as nausea, burping and bloating. It results when the acid of the stomach comes in contact with the mucosa of the digestive tract. These acids cause a breakdown of the mucosa leading to inflammation and irritation, which leads to indigestion. It may also result from eating disorders or certain medications.
The symptoms of this disorder tend to occur mostly after consuming food and drink. In some cases, the symptoms tend to go away after eating or drinking. The symptoms of dyspepsia are:
- You may feel bloated on a regular basis
- You may experience discomfort in your stomach
- Loss of appetite
- You may experience constant burping
- You may feel nauseous
- Symptoms of heartburn
- You may also experience chest pain and breathing difficulties
- You may be affected by jaundice
The various causes of dyspepsia are:
- Irritable bowel syndrome, which hampers the movement of food through the intestines
- If you are unable to properly digest dairy products
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease that results in reflux of the acids of the stomach
- Any inflammation of the gall bladder
- Various medicines such as aspirin, steroids and antibiotics may lead to dyspepsia
- If you suffer from depression or anxiety then it may lead to dyspepsia
- Excess consumption of chocolate, coffee and alcohol
Dyspepsia may be controlled by modifying your lifestyle. Some of the changes that you may make are:
- Don't sleep immediately after eating, wait for at least two hours before you go to bed
- Avoid spicy foods as they tend to aggravate symptoms of dyspepsia
- Space out your meals, eat multiple smaller meals instead of few large ones
- Restrict smoking and alcohol consumption
- Lose weight as being overweight may lead to dyspepsia
- Avoid wearing tight clothes
- Exercise on a regular basis to keep your body healthy and maintain optimal weight levels
HI My wife age of 32 years there is monthly period problem with my wife which was should be start on date 01-08-2016 but till time not started also suffering from pain.
I am 22 weeks pregnant. I am suffering from frequent nose bleeds in 3-4 days. Is it due to this torturing summers. Or something else? Pls suggest wat to do.
Am I pregnant my boyfriend and I had sex in February after my period left and in March I had my period for a whole 4 days but I'm still kind of scared I'm waiting on it for this month but I'm taking birth control pills so I'm confused.
Periods for my wife is still not came for 15 days. We tested 3 times urine test .It showing negative. Still periods not came .What's the problem. Pls say.
I am a unwanted 21 user but periods m unprotected sex krne s then 5th day s tablet start krne s bhi kya m pregnant ho skti hu. I feel some symptoms like in pregnancy. Is this my doubt or true.
When a woman is expecting her child, she has a lot of responsibilities on her shoulders for the health and well-being of herself and her child. An expectant mother is recommended to follow certain rules and give up certain habits, so that during the pregnancy period she and the unborn child in her womb get all the nutrients for the healthy growth of the baby. There are certain preconception cares that the expecting mother must abide by.
Some of these are explained below:
- Giving up of bad habits: Smoking and drinking are not uncommon habits in today’s world. But when you are pregnant, it is advised that you give up these habits for some time at least. Smoking or inhalation of smoke makes it difficult for the child to breathe inside. Furthermore, if you are into substance abuse, then it is expected that you would give it up as well when you are pregnant.
- Health Supplements: Folic acid is a must during pregnancy. This is why medical practitioners often recommend you to take folic acid pills once a day to keep your immune system strong. It also provides you enough supplements for production of red blood cells and provides for the much needed iron in your body.
- Counselling: Many times people think that counselling is needed by those who are mentally unstable or in need of immediate help. But that is not the case. Counselling is important for every expectant woman. This is primarily to calm you down as you undergo several hormonal changes. Further, if you are pregnant for the first time then it is to guide you about the complications and side effects of pregnancy.
- Proper Immunization: There are a few vaccinations that you need to take when you are expecting. These would help in the proper development of the child, keep you away from severe diseases as well as boost your immune system. Thus, proper and timely vaccinations are a must during your pregnancy period.
Thus, these are some of the tips and rules that a pregnant woman must follow in order to make sure that she and her baby are healthy. These are often advised by the medical practitioner themselves, but on their own as well, woman take care of these points. These are just outlined to make the woman more cautious before the birth of her child. They are good for both the mother and the baby.
I have maintain sexual relationship with two males on average per month. Will there be any negative health issue?
Madam, Periods are stopped since Two Years.My age is 26 years.I am having Two childrens.My weight is 94.Doctors telling Pituatory gland problem.What is the solution for coming periods regularly.Thyroid is normal.
Breast cancer is on the rise in india. Surveys show that every 4 out of 5 indian women suffer from an advanced stage of breast cancer by the time they get themselves examined at the hospital. Urban women are at two times more risk of being diagnosed with breast cancer than rural women. Being overweight, eating unhealthy food, and consuming excessive alcohol or tobacco are some of causes that can make you susceptible to this disease.
How you can avoid breast cancer by being aware.
- dimpling of the skin around the breast or a lump in the breast is the first sign that you should keep an eye out for.
- apart from self-examining your breasts every month for a lump, going for a mammography (an x-ray of the breast) is vital for early detection of the problem.
- consult a gynaecologist before going for the test as its frequency depends on your age and risk factor. About 80-90% of tumours can be traced through this screening.
Breast cancer may run in family. If there is no family history of breast cancer, you start doing mammogram at 40 yrs of age but if there is a family history you start even earlier as advised by your gynaecologist.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.