Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Richa AroraYour feedback matters!
Hi, Last month humne baby ke liye plan kiya tha but main concieve nahi kar payi. Mere periods bhi irregular ha last month date of my period is 17 march 2016 or 10 april 2016 ko muje periods aa gye. Mujhe kya karna chahiye please help. Conceive na karne ka kya reason ho sakta hai.
I am 40 years female. I feel very sleepy between 10 am to 4 pm in the day. It seems bp is very low. But when I go to doc my bp I find normal. All blood tests r done. Doc says you r perfect. No disease. But I know I am not. In this slot of day I do not like to talk or listen loud conversation. I feel very tired without doing work. What do I do Please help me. This is going since last 10 to 15 years.
Dear sir, mam My wife has not period (MC) since last 60 days. There is any concerns about it. She is 25 years old. She has three children. Although she has done sterilization also 6 months ago.
Hi, me and my husband are trying for baby since months now. Have done all harmone tests, tsh test (is 11 and medicines are strted), sonography is also done. All the testes are normal. Also following the ovulation period. What could be the reason for delay. Any medication to be taken to conceive fast? please help.
I am 27 years old female n having one baby. I m gaining weight constantly as also suffering from thyroid since last 6 years wt shud I do?
Meri agla maine ka 9 tarikh ko periods huhi thi. Is maine main abhi tak nahi huhi thi isliye maine PEGANEWS kit se test karayi thi to result positive aya. Main abhi child lene ke liye redy nahi hu. So please tell me what can I do please Bohut tension main hu.
I am 19 years old female with recently discovered pcod and have no symptoms other than missed period for 2 months. Apart from this I have severe pain in my leg or both legs at night which makes it very hard for me to sleep. Thr pain is painful and it is like headache. Ive suffered from no injury whatsoever in my life and indulge in no sports or any hard vigorous exercise which can leave an impact. My mother who is 45 also suffers from leg ache apart from me. Please help me. WhT could be the reason for this.
Dr. Meri wife ki monthly date 10 din late ho chuki h or wo pregnent bi nhi h eska main reason kya h or date kaise aayegi ?
While cancer has become a common place disease, most of its causes remain unknown. Most of us are not aware that few regular everyday materials present in most households are potential causes of cancer. Lets know about them, the health hazards they can cause, and be aware.
Check this list.
1. Shower curtains - shower curtains are made of toxic chemicals which get into not only the shower or the bath but also into the environment. It emits harmful chemicals which are called voc (volatile organic chemicals) and can prove to be very harmful for us.
2. Deodorants - deodorants and antiperspirants are known to have various ingredients which have cancerous properties. These sprays stay on our bodies for hours, until we wash them off. While on our bodies, they chemicals harm our skin and even through it.
3. Strong shampoos - many shampoos contain toxic chemicals though there is no scientific proof that they cause cancer. However, the array of chemicals used to make shampoos is definitely harmful for us and best, if avoided.
4. Room fresheners - air-fresheners, like deodorants have vcos which are toxic and extremely harmful for us. They aggravate asthma and even affect reproductive development. They have hazardous components which can be cancerous. It is advisable to use essential oils.
5. Scented candles - scented candles mostly have wicks made of lead. While they serve a good purpose, there is no point in using something which gives momentary relief but can prove hazardous in the long run.
6. Certain paints - permanent markers, acrylic paints, solvents, etc contain hazardous chemicals which have been associated with occurrences of cancer, allergies and oral damages.
7. Gardening chemicals - household pesticides, herbicides or fungicides that we often use in gardens can contain carcinogenic materials which are believed to cause lymphomas and breast cancer (in animal models).
8. Plastic food/beverage containers - plastic materials containing bpa, or bisphenol a are believed to dangerous for health. So when one is using plastic bottle or food container make sure it is bpa free.
9. Nonstick cookware - cooking utensils which are made with a nonstick coating (teflon) is suspected to be a carcinogen. The main chemical in nonstick coatings is perfluorooctanoic acid (pfoa) is known to cause cancer. Glass, cast iron, copper, and ceramic or pfoa free nonstick cookwares are safe.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
I am 19 yrs old I had sex with my boyfriend a month ago. I had i-pill after that and got periods in 2 days but now after those periods I am getting a brown colour discharge daily and my this periods hadn't come yet. What may be the problem with me?
My wife is not responding to physical relation is this any problematic in her body or anything else.
Hello sir. Dis is rajeshwari. I'm 24 years old. I was married before 14 months. I have a problem of irregular periods back of pcos. Without taking pill I can not get periods. I am normal in weight. Is there is chances of conceiving in my case.
Most women have their own distinct smell below the belt. It might be a little embarrassing to know that there is a feminine odor, sometimes foul, in the private parts of a lady. But, it is true that this smell can be a cause of concern as well. Vaginal odour is a symptom for sexually transmitted diseases like chlamydia and gonorrhea. Besides, a combination of factors including infection of the vaginal tract, unhygiene, gland secretions, sweating and improper clothing are responsible for vaginal odour.
Common reasons for vaginal odour:
- Bacterial vaginosis: It is a very common phenomenon. Vagina contains bacteria, which are produced there naturally. Bacterial vaginosis refers to bacterial overgrowth. It leads to vaginal odour. Most women experience this condition at least once during their lifetime, especially in the reproductive years. Though the exact cause behind its occurrence is unknown, it can occur due to having unprotected sex or frequent douching.
- Yeast Infection: The odour caused due to yeast infection is not very strong. But it has other symptoms like white vaginal discharge and itching. The discharge looks like cottage cheese and is caused due to the excess growth of yeast named Candida. There might be a burning sensation at the time of having sex or urination.
- Sexually transmitted diseases: Vaginal odour is a symptom for STDs like chlamydia and gonorrhea.
- Vaginal odour can intensify after having sex: It can also be caused due to inflammation of the pelvic region.
When is vaginal odour a signal for STDs?
Vaginal odour is normal, but you need to watch out for other symptoms to be sure that whether or not you are infected with STDs. If you have vaginal discharge, painful urination and difficulty in having sexual intercourse, there is a possibility of developing STDs. In case of STDs, the discharge is bloody or brown in colour.
Hi, I am 34 years old female today is my 11th day. I was taking siphene tablets for 5 day's from 2nd day of my periods. But being my 11th day there was no follicle developed in both my ovaries. Can I continue scan. Will there be a chance for follicle development. Please help.
I got married 3 months back. I experience a lot of pain when my husband tries to penetrate during intercourse. Actually m not yet able to have sex.
Hi, im not married im single im 29 year old my periods was normal I do not have any problem like pcos r thyroid, I got my period on 25th sep and October 25th I should get but I didn't get period after 45 days I just got spotting but not normal please help me I should consult doctor r wat.
My sister is pregnant. While cooking food she feels like omitting due the smell of cooking. What shall she do. And why is this happening.
Are you fed up of tweezing, shaving or waxing the unwanted hair, then laser hair removal is the right option for you. Unwanted hair removal from different parts of the body is not only time consuming, but is also a very boring chore, which needs to be carried out on regular intervals. On top of it, the process is accompanied with the worry of bruising skin and often resulting in patches. With laser hair removal, the process has become easier and hassle free.
As per the laser hair removal process, a laser beam hits the individual hair follicle after passing through the skin. The intense heat of the laser damages the hair follicle, which inhibits future hair growth. Laser hair removal effectively slows hair growth and typically takes multiple laser hair removal sessions to completely get rid of the unwanted hair. The laser hair removal is most opted for areas such as female facial hair, bikini line hair and back hair for men. The process is most suited for people with light skin and dark hair.
Laser hair removal therapy has been classified in five methods. Although they are all different, but they function on one same principle of converting light to heat producing effect of laser. Lasers can selectively target dark, coarse hairs while leaving the surrounding skin undamaged. The process does not require any recovery time which allows one to return to work immediately.
- Ruby Laser Hair Removal was the first cosmetic laser hair removal system. The wavelength of this laser is 694 nm. The laser damages the hair follicles keeping surrounding tissues and structures in the skin safe. It gives long term hair free results and any hair regrowth is thinner, finer and patchier than previous growth. The built-in cooling system continuously cools the skin and is least painful in comparisons with other laser hair removal systems. It can be used on small areas of skin and slow laser repetition rate resulting in better and long treatment times.
- Alexandrite Laser Hair Removal works in a similar manner as the Ruby Laser hair removal system. The wavelength used in this system is 755 nm, which is in the red infrared part of the light spectrum. It is the fastest available laser hair removal treatments. It has excellent penetration rate and can cover large areas of skin. It also work great on albino skin and freckled skin, on which many other laser hair removal systems are ineffective. It is effective on skin with white to olive tones with thinner hair types. It is not suitable for dark skin as the skin pigment can change.
- Diode Laser Hair Removal are made up of diodes or semiconductors operating at wavelength of 800 - 810nm. It can be used effectively darker skin coupled with thick, coarse hair making it popular with men due to its effectiveness on back and chest hair. It is the next most useful hair removal light source and the most promising laser for hair removal. The Diode laser features a longer wavelength and thus able to provide better results among dark-skinned people. This laser provides safer and deeper penetration into the skin layer. Large areas of the body tend to recover faster.
- Nd:YAG Laser Hair Removal is the most advanced type of laser hair removal system. It works at wavelengths of 1064 nm in a double frequency mode, which creates green light at 532nm wavelengths. It is effective on all skin types, including Asian and dark skin tones. It has a fast rate of repetition and can be used on larger areas of skin.
- IPL or Intense Pulse Light Hair Removal system is a non-coherent laser. It is flexible than laser hair removal, as there is no set laser wavelength. For this treatment parameters are set to suit one's individual needs, giving one a personalised treatment. It can cover large areas of skin and has smaller risk of damaging surrounding tissues.
If you wish to discuss about any specific skin or hair related problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.