Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Richa Arora
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Richa AroraYour feedback matters!
Sir meri wife ki delivery seizerion se hui thi 29/06/2016 ko yani 1 year ho gaya hai but vo abhi tak periods nahi hui hai aur is dauran mene delivery ke 6 month baad unke sath intercourse bhi kiya tha intercourse 29/12/2016 ko kiya tha sir ab me kya karoon aur agar vo pregnent ho gayi hai to mujhe kya karna chahia.
Me and my wife got married in nov 2013. From 2014 nov we started trying for baby and with no success.in march 2015 we decided to get all test done. We both went to a gyne and whatever test she asked we got it done. One of the test was "husband semen analysis" I got tht done too. And the result shows NIL at semen counts. We were surprised as our sex life was / is going perfect thr is no problem in erection / ejaculation. We went to many doctors and everyone said we cannot produce our own babies. Doctor suggested us IVF which we are not in favour of. Then someone told tht only ayurveda can cure the semen issue. We started taking ayurvedic medicines but no improvement at all in no. Of counts. Doctors said my weight is the issue but my question is man healthier to me even have normal kids. We are not tired of taking so many medicines / doing diet to have our own babies but we are worried of our growing age. My wife is 32 and I am 34 years old. We are looking for a good helpful doctor who can guide us and solve our problem. Please help!
My age 19 yrs. I'm facing menstrual problem during last 3 years . Menstrual cycle is not coming proper date I mean exact time. . It is coming 8 or 9 days later from the exact date and paining my abdomen first 2 or 3 days when period is start and coming bunch of blood from my vagina. . What I'll do. .Please give me some suggestions. Thank you!
Dear sir, my wife is very depressed for child because 6 months done of marriage but not conceived, sir what I do I should wait or check up with any other doctor. Sir please tell me can I test myself that we are able for child or not and what are the basic symptoms to conceive or how to check that what man conditions or what are woman conditions. My wife is perfect or not how to check. Please sir give solution as soon as possible. Thanks
I and my girlfriend got a sex on 14th on night after one hours she has menses. Will my girlfriend got pregnant . Her menses starts on 17 may but in this month her menses starts 14th on night. Tell me right decision.
Burning urination or painful urination is also called dysuria, and it is one of the most common complaints amongst women. Another common problem is frequent urination. What are the causes of these two conditions? Are they in fact related?
Frequent urination, in simple terms, is also sometimes called overactive bladder and it is the need to urinate more than you normally would. This can cause loss of bladder control too. You may feel extremely full even after using the toilet and the feeling is extremely uncomfortable. Medical practitioners bracket urinating every two hours or more as frequent urination.
Some of the underlying causes are
- A urinary tract infection or UTI is the most common cause of frequent urination. UTIs happen when bacteria enters your urinary bladder through the urethra. Men also get UTIs, but it is less common than women as the ladies have shorter urethras. This means that bacteria have less distance to travel before they can infect the urinary tract causing UTIs. UTIs in women can be prevented by proper wiping after using the toilet, which will protect the urethra from E.coli bacteria. Proper hygiene also is a deterrent, especially after intercourse.
- Medical conditions affecting muscles, nerves, and tissues. Weakening of nerves due to hernias in the lower back etc. can also cause an overactive bladder.
- Oestrogen deficiency caused due to menopause can cause an overactive bladder and a woman finds it difficult to hold the urine for long.
- Obesity can also place extra pressure on the bladder.
Burning sensation while urinating
Common reasons behind it
- Frequent urination does not point to any gynaecological issues but burning urination is a common symptom of sexually transmitted diseases or STDs like Chlamydia and Gonorrhea which cause symptoms like pain when urinating and vaginal discharge. Burning urination usually occurs after intercourse when sexually transmitted infections are present.
- Burning while urination can also be caused due to UTIs and it is often accompanied by other symptoms of UTIs like painful urination or dysuria or blood in the urine.
- Kidney stones are solid masses of crystalized calcium or other materials that start in the kidneys but can pass through the urinary tract causing pain and discomfort.
- Urethral stricture is a condition when the urethra narrows and this causes burning and pain during urination in women.
- Urethritis is the inflammation of the urethra in women can cause burning on urination.
- Pelvic inflammatory disease is an infection of the reproductive organs in women and causes abdominal pain especially during urination or sex.
- Bladder cancer
- Vulvovaginitis is a common infection of the vulva and vagina, both, and it causes burning and itching while urinating and increased vaginal discharge.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!