Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Neurologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Restinh
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RestinhYour feedback matters!
Hi Doctor, my mom is suffering from severe back pain and we meet many doctors but no use and more over she is also suffering from Parkinson disease, please advise us to get relief from back pain.
My son is 26 years old. His brain was declined and was operated at Hospital before 4 years. After operation he is unable to walk without support. He is doing physiotherapy everyday. Still he has not recovered. What should I do? Is second operation required? As per doctors consulted, not to go for second operation as it is not assured that he will start walking.
Hello sir, I am running 22 years . I m suffering from paralysis from last 3 years . From bed ridden , now I can walk but I can't run or climb stairs . Also my front toes are very weak I can't raise them . Along with this I m suffering from neurogenic bladder . Please tell me some exercises to cure my weakness , also for running and climbing stairs . And treatment for neurogenic bladder . I tried intermittent catheters but whenever I use them I get isntant fever . Now tell me some medicines to cure the .
Hi my name Aruna sawant age 33 yrs weight 52 height 5.3ft I always have a heavy ness in my body I tried very soon also no freshness after office I don't have any enery to do house work always tired my hand palms n legs Palm are always painfull never feel energetic n fresh , even indigestion problem
I am suffering from hyper tension diabetes and obesity since last 8 to 10 years treatment going on through allopathic medicine suggest also breathing problem called sleep apnea and also taking medicine of thyroid.
From a few days in the morning my right hand seems to not work properly for a one or two minutes ,i feel sleepy from the hand .is it something to worry. please help me out. thanks sir.
If you are being treated for Parkinson's disease. How can you maximize the effect of Levodopa? The effect of levodopa can be maximized by increasing its absorption from the digestive system. In particular, taking levodopa on an empty stomach is very important.
- Take on an empty stomach: Do not eat anything 1 hour before taking levodopa. Do not eat anything for at least 30 minutes and if possible 1 hour after taking it. Take the pill with 2 glasses of water so that it can dissolve. If taking the levodopa on an empty stomach makes you nauseous, confirm that your medication has the right amount of carbidopa in relation to the levodopa (25%). If you continue to feel nauseous, you can eat a piece of white bread around the time that you take levodopa. Do not apply any butter, yogurt, cheese or similar high protein spreads. Protein can drastically decrease the absorption of levodopa.
- Get your constipation treated: This is critically important too. Being constipated can slow down the passage of levodopa through the digestive system. In most patients, drinking adequate water and taking stool softeners is helpful.
- Get your ulcer treated: It can be difficult to recognize that you have a gastric ulcer. However, if you have a burning sensation in your stomach at any time, or belch frequently, you may have a gastric ulcer. If you think you have an ulcer you should get tested (there is a simple breath test now) and treated with antibiotics (not antacids!)
- Do not take levodopa with iron tablets: The iron binds to levodopa and prevents its absorption. Keep a gap of at least two hours between these two medications.
- Try taking levodopa with orange juice and carbonated water (soda): Mix equal quantities of orange juice and carbonated water (soda). Take your regular levodopa with a glass of this preparation instead of water. The carbonated water hastens disintegration of the tablet, and the acidity of both things helps in levodopa absorption. There are special tablets of levodopa (dispersible levodopa, Madopar) which can be dissolved in this preparation. Talk to your doctor about it.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Dear Doctor, I have migraine, what are natural ways to prevent pain with eating habits. Which fruit or veggies will help. Its starting stage I guess just got to know in February.:-) Thank-you Japneet Bhinder.
My left hand from shoulder to till fingers getting Numbness randomly in a day since form last one month
The study says in conjunction with traditional treatment, music may be used as a novel intervention to help prevent seizures in people with epilepsy. It's been found significantly higher levels of brain wave activity in participants when they were listening to music and it's synchronised more with the music expecially in the temporal lobe than in people without epilepsy