Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Reshmi VermaYour feedback matters!
Iq the intelligence quotient as measured by intelligence tests are being carried out by trainned psychologists.
There are several misconceptions related to intelligence and mental status.
1. For Eg. - The belief that since one is very intelligent he can't be mentally ill. This is not true. Illness and intelligence are different things. But it is true that an intelligent but sick is in a better position than retarded. Intelligent one will have more adaptive and survival skills.
2. Less intelligence is a sign of week mind or more chance to be mentally ill. This is absolutely wrong. Intelligence varies among people but majority are average.
3. Mental retardation is a state of iq less than average say below 70. Does not mean that they are ill. With good diet and trainning they can be helped to live and can be taught jobs depending on the level of retardation.
4. Love, care and trainning can make one the best. Some times less intelligent are the most useful and of help in need of time. So be away from misconceptions.
I have a missed period about five weeks. My last menses was on 22october. I have irregular periods .BT before five months it became regular. .my baby is now 1 year and two months old. I conducted pregnancy test twice. BT its negative. Am getting pregnant? Or we're is my period? Is feeding influence it? Then how many months I wait for this?
After normal delivery Dr. said not to round their legs only do straight. I had done it for 1 month and after 1 month I started round the legs but my knees start getting painful and when I wake up in the night to feed my baby boy, my legs below knees get painful. What should I do. My delivery was on 20 Oct 2015.
Mam mai aur meri patni chahte hai 3 sal bad baccha paida karu iske liye upay batye taki hum dono sambandh bhi banata rahe.
Jst diagnosed PCOD, doctor gave me hormonal n other medicine but no medicine for periods to cum, have missed my ds months period already, Next month m getting married, can I get my periods.
I am pregnant. Initial days only. I just want to know which medicines can I take for the abortion and please direct me with the dosage also. Thanks.
I had a sex with my lover at BEFORE. Last month I think 40 days past still now she didn't get a period please suggest me.
I had unprotected sex with my bf on 9 june nd my last month period started at 17 may .he penetrated whole of his semen into my genital aperture bt I took unwanted 72 after an hour of this deed. Is there any chance of pregnancy I am very tensed please reply me as soon as possible.
I got married before 10 months. I consult a doctor and now I am taking tables to get pregnant, the doctor told me to follow a medicine for 12 days, they gave me a two separate tablets one for first 7 days 2nd one for next 5 days, they told me that me and my husband should not have contact until you using this tables, ,i have a doubt on this whether we shout not have contact for the first 7 days tablets or hole 12 days tables, can any one give me tha answer plz, this r the 7 tablets 1.tab.doxy (100 mg, 2.tab. Flagyl (200 mg, 3.cap. Domstal-O (b.f), 4.cap.bifilac, 5.cap.candiforce (100 mg), 6.tab.beconzyme C forte, 7.tab. Histac, 8.cap.clingen forte. The following tablets for after 7 days, 1.tab. Atm (500 mg. 2.tab histac.
Hi doctor I have question for pcod problem. Taking now ayurvedic medicines September onward 3 months over weight reduced and now periods became regular so how much months after I will conceive please tell me waiting.
With technology at your fingertips, it is hard to think of times when the existence of laptops and television sets was unimaginable. Technology is common enough to be taken for granted in present times. TV and laptops are especially in widespread use. The primary reason could be entertainment, an urge to connect to the larger world, or the need to kill time. Such dependability leads to severe health hazards. Read on to find out more:
Effects of TV and laptops on your health:
- Sleep deprivation: Long hours of exposure to artificial light can lead to sleep deprivation.
- It can also lead to serious vision problems: Watching TV or using laptops for long hours can make your eyes vulnerable to constant glare. You fail to realize, but changing lights of a computer screen or of a television set in a dark room can be extremely strenuous for your eyes to adjust. Constantly changing lights can lead to glaucoma. However, dry and itchy eyes, headaches and poor vision are the commonly noticed effects.
- It causes obesity in children and adults: Since all your work can be done on the internet, you tend to become lethargic. You are too lazy to go to the market or to the bank. Even if you are not watching you use the television for background music. Adults therefore do not make qualitative use of their free time. Children are addicted to playing games and browsing sites on the laptop. They hardly indulge in outdoor games. This leads to obesity in adults and children all the same.
- Propels your desire to eat fast food or packaged food: Binge eating is a very common practice while watching TV or using laptops. Chips, pizzas, burgers, ice- creams, cold drinks and absolutely anything junk devoid of nutritional value are more liked by us. Junk food not only leads to weight gain but is also detrimental to our digestive system.
- Can increase the risk of infertility in men: Laptops heat up when used for a long span of time. This heat can increase scrotum temperature which results in reduced sperm production, leading to infertility.
As is said, nothing in excess is good for your health. It is therefore, best to make controlled use of TV and laptops to avoid its harmful effects.