Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Reshma Malhotra
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Reshma MalhotraYour feedback matters!
Hello mam I don't have any child and I have ectopic surgery in 2014 I have only tube but I never conceived again can I conceive again? my age is 39. Please advise
Hi, i am 21 years old. i am not having my periods from 5 months but m not pregnant. Two years ago I had overian cysts. But medicine lene ke bad thik ho gya tha. Fir thode dino bad se periods irregular ho gya. Aur ish bar 5 months se nahi hua hai. What shall I do now?
1. First, acknowledge your fear. This is a huge first step. If you do just this today, you’ve done something great. Many of us have these fears, but they are at the back of our mind, unnoticed, unacknowledged, as we try to ignore them and pretend they’re not there. But they are there. And they affect us. So acknowledge the fear.
2. Write it down. What’s your fear? Write it on a piece of paper. Writing it down takes the fear from the dark lurking places in the back of your mind, where it has power over you, out into the light of day, where you have power over the fear.
3. Feel the fear. Recognize that you’re not alone, that we ALL have these fears. There’s nothing wrong with having this fear. Allow yourself to feel it. It’s a part of you, but it doesn’t control you. Remember you can “feel the fear and do it anyway.”
4. Ask yourself: what’s the worst thing that can happen? Often it’s not as bad as we think. Do you fear being rejected by someone? What would happen if you were? You’d lick your wounds, you’d find someone else, and you’d go on living.
5. Just do it. To beat the fear, you have to just do it. Ignore your fears and just go for it!
6. Be in the moment. Fear of failure (and other similar fears) are fears of the future. We get caught up in worrying about what might happen. When you find yourself thinking about the past or future, bring yourself back in the moment and focus on what you’re doing right at this moment.
7. Small steps. Start small. Do something you know you can do. Allow yourself to feel good about that - and then take another small baby step. Keep doing this …
8. Celebrate every success! Make a note of every single thing you do right, even the smallest little thing. Use this feeling of success to propel yourself forward and take the next step. Then keep building on each previous success ….
Hi, this is Dr Mangesh Chandewar, currently practising in Kharghar, Sector 20. I have done Post Graduation in Community Medicine. Today we are going to talk about the importance of family physician.
Why should one a family physician?
Because there are so many things we cannot discuss with the family members or friends or the relatives. So the person who has the right to tell you about your health, infections or any diseases, is your family physician. It will definitely help you to prevent serious illness as well as the extra money that is spent by the patients because of lack of knowledge. And, the family physician is important right from the birth till the death. Why? Because from the birth, what precautions to be taken, for example, vaccination of the baby at the appropriate age with the correct vaccination. The family physician is again important at the adolescent age because so many physiological changes occur at this age and the family cannot speak about it because of our alien culture; they are hesitant to talk with their son or their daughters. So, the physician plays a very important role.
And again when it is in a reproductive phase, there are so many changes, so many problems, often in females, regular periods and all. So, rather than discussing in family and hesitating to discuss in the family, one should discuss this with the family physician. He can guide you or she can guide at the regular intervals, and he can give you the advice and treatment required and consult to the appropriate specialist whenever required. So it will save your golden time as well as your money. Again, when it comes to the phase of marriages, means like, 18-21 up to 30, so, so many hormonal changes occur, so many decisions to take, whether it is conceiving, not conceiving, and so many financial issues and financial problems are there which can be shared with the family physician.
At the elderly age, so many changes again like simple joint pains and all where we visit so many doctors but we do not get the right person to tell us whom should we visit and what should we do. So the family physician has an important role; he can give you home visits as well as he can guide you the right specialist at the right time. And at the end, if you have your own family physician, right from the birth till the end of the life, he can suggest, help you with chronic illnesses in the post-elderly phase and suppose when you are a regular patient of your family physician, he knows everything about your family and if anything serious happens in the family, say for the death of a patient, he is the person, he will help you in giving the death certificate as well.
So our aim is to identify a good family physician, who is a good family physician, just follow what he says with the faith and complete the course of the medicines and follow the advices suggested by him.
For more details and any information regarding the topic discussed, you can contact me through Lybrate.com.